PDA

View Full Version : Gather all fans of Princess Ashe

Mistress Ashe
04-27-2005, 05:22 PM
I'm a huge Ashe fan myself and so last year, I made a fanlisting in her honour :) I thought, seeing as there are so many Ashe fans here, some of you may like to show your support by joining thetaboolistings approved fanlisting to her!

If you'd like to join, please click: the Ashe fanlisting (http://zantesuken.org/ashe)

The member's list is growing, which I am proud of :D I'd really love it if you'd join! After all, it's all about uniting her fans! <3

Btw, no website is necessary to join :) you just need your name, email and country and never fear, you can select to hide your email address :) so please stop by!

DMKA
04-27-2005, 05:24 PM
Ummm....this is sorta advertising...which is unallowed. =(

Plus how can you really have Ashe fans, much less a listing, when the game hasn't even came out for anyone to play it yet? o__O

Mistress Ashe
04-27-2005, 05:29 PM
It isn't allowed? oh.. :( I just thought since it was FF12 and Ashe related some people might be interested...

There is quite a lot of information out on her already. I guess just because you haven'y played with her, doesn't mean you can't like her :(

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-27-2005, 05:52 PM
For all we know, she could turn out to be the most asinine character ever.

Mistress Ashe
04-27-2005, 06:06 PM
That may be, but I doubt it... how could you hate some one who has lost everyone she loves and her sole purpose is to save her kingdom and people? She's so valiant and sacrificing...

Midnight Garnet
04-30-2005, 06:45 PM
i think a fanlisting for ashe is a great idea!!! i think she's going to be a great character! :)

Nakor TheBlue Rider
05-17-2005, 09:43 PM
bah, dont mind Kishi, he thinks lots of things are Asinine.

I'm a Fan of Ashe, i'm pritty certain she will be my favorite char in the game. But im not really into joining fan clubs and that sort of thing.

Rinoa Heartilly
05-24-2005, 12:00 AM
As wonderful as your idea is, and as great a character Ashe seems to me (though am careful to pass judgement untill I finish FFXII :p which I can't try untill they release it), I must point out that

"Rebelling Princess" is already the name of a famous and well-respected Rinoa Shrine and fanlisting.

Just thought you might like to know ;)

*joins in with waiting for ffxii*

TheAbominatrix
05-24-2005, 12:02 AM
She looks very cool, but I'll save my judgement until after I play the game.

BackRoomKid
05-24-2005, 06:47 AM
hmmm, remember they did like a character "re-make" of her? I think that re-make was a mistake, she looked better in the first design....seeing the new E3 trailor kinda killed it for me

EDIT
okay...nevermind...had a look at the trailor once more...she's still cute :tongue:

TheAbominatrix
05-24-2005, 07:20 AM
There was a photoshopped version of her nose having been redone... it was a fake, but it fooled quite a few sites.

Dr.M
06-04-2005, 09:04 AM
a'l join after im obsessed with her, vaan and penelo.

Del Murder
06-11-2005, 06:40 AM
How can you already be obsessed with these people if the game isn't even out yet?

kikimm
06-12-2005, 09:42 PM
I don't understand what there is to like about her besides the way she looks (and that doesn't even apply to everyone). Sure, she might have lost certain people, but that doesn't make me like her. She probably has no choice to save her kingdom. This says nothing about her personality. I could be wrong, but I bet she feels it's her duty, mixed in with feelings of love that make her want to help. Who could do any different in her situation? Keep in mind I'm not saying you're wrong, or stupid for creating a fanlisting, or liking her; not at all. :) I'm just saying why I don't "like" her yet. Sorry if I came off rude at all.

I hope to like her, but there's nothing I can say now. I rarely join fanlistings, but if it does occur that I end up loving her, I'll be sure to check your site out. :)

Savannah
06-29-2005, 04:17 AM
This is kind of sillly. None of you have even played the game yet. All you know is she's blonde and cute. :rolleyes2