PDA

View Full Version : Vertigo oh-noooooo ....

Itsunari 2000
04-27-2005, 09:40 PM
Have you ever fallen down stairs ? If so , tell us about it.

Chris
04-27-2005, 09:43 PM
Yes. See we own (actually my parents own :D ) this mansion outside Iloilo (Philippines) and the house is so big... one day I just kept on running without realizing that the hallway eventually had to end... *thump, crash, bump* down the stairs I went. :cry:

Necronopticous
04-27-2005, 09:47 PM
About three years ago, some friends and I perfected the art of falling down in front of large groups of people because it was utterly hilarious. In our more advanced phase, we discovered how to safely fall down stairs where it still looked accidental and painful. That said, I have fallen down the stairs probably more times than I could count. Accidentally, however, I've only fallen ON stairs, like missed a step and fell on my ass, but never actually tumbled down.

Apollo
04-27-2005, 09:48 PM
Yes I have five times probably. I think each time was because my little cousin (He is only four years younger than me) would leave his stupid toys laying on the floor and being the clutz that I am, would trip over them. :rolleyes2

Edit: Oh, one of those times was because I was running around with my friend near my stairway and I tripped over my own two feet and down the stairs I went! :p I am really Clumsy! I have tripped so many times in my life!

sephiroth JR
04-27-2005, 09:52 PM
im always falling down my stairs because our house is built weird,when you come out of my bedroom door the stairs are mere inches from where you are standing and when you wake up in the morning(tired)its sirprisingly easy.

Maxico
04-27-2005, 09:52 PM
Yes when I was in Primary school, INFRONT of the head teacher, while she was talking. She looked at me for a second then walked on without even checking to see if I was ok.

Rye
04-27-2005, 09:55 PM
Many many times, I'm clumsy. I've fallen UP the stairs even more times. :/

T-MaN
04-27-2005, 09:56 PM
When I was 4 years old, there was this kid who knocked my strawberry fudge ice cream down on purpose. ( If you know me, you would be smart not to do that.) I chased him down the stairs, but I tripped and fell down on the kid who knocked my ice cream down. While I was safe, the kid's head hit the concrete floor.

rubah
04-27-2005, 11:02 PM
not stairs, but if i stand up too quick my eyes go all black and stuffX.x;;

I used to never get dizzy when I was a little kidX.x;;

Old Manus
04-27-2005, 11:06 PM
I once jumped down the stairs and got my foot caught in the bannisters. It was like I had hung myself from the legs.

Chaos
04-27-2005, 11:09 PM
Yeah, I fall up a lot. Not good.

I fell down my stairs at school once. Kinda embarrasing, not properly falling down, just...stumble. Still, I was trying to look cool...

Chaos

TasteyPies
04-28-2005, 12:26 AM
I used to fall up the stairs alot when I was more of a speedster than I am now.

TheAbominatrix
04-28-2005, 12:30 AM
When I was a little girl, I fell down the stairs. My mom was in the bath at the time, and she heard me fall and ran out, naked, to make sure I wasnt hurt. Problem was, the front door was at the foot of the stairs, and it was open (the steel screen door wasnt). And it so happened that a man was walking by and saw my mom in all her glory. Talking about it still embarasses her.

TasteyPies
04-28-2005, 12:38 AM
When I was a little girl, I fell down the stairs. My mom was in the bath at the time, and she heard me fall and ran out, naked, to make sure I wasnt hurt. Problem was, the front door was at the foot of the stairs, and it was open (the steel screen door wasnt). And it so happened that a man was walking by and saw my mom in all her glory. Talking about it still embarasses her.

TheAbominatrix's mom has got it going on.

TheAbominatrix
04-28-2005, 12:42 AM
She does! Spiff totally wants her.

ffrinoa8
04-28-2005, 01:09 AM
i have like 14 times now that i think about it. the first time was when my uncle thought it would be funny if he scared a person at the top of the stairs by popping out and and yelling. because it was so unexpected it scared the S*** out of me and i fell backwards down the stairs! :) well i have other stories of me falling down they stairs but i chose the least embarassing one!

Calliope
04-28-2005, 01:15 AM
I fell downstairs putting my bike away and cracked me head open, I did.

*Somebody* still owes me a picture of themselves falling down stairs.

T-MaN
04-28-2005, 01:30 AM
I fell downstairs putting my bike away and cracked me head open, I did.

OuCh!

Vyk
04-28-2005, 02:12 AM
I used to have this huge and sturdy cardboard box... I'd stuff it full of pillows and set it at the edge of the steps. Then I'd crawl in and roll off. What a freaking blast...

theundeadhero
04-28-2005, 03:40 PM
About three years ago, some friends and I perfected the art of falling down in front of large groups of people because it was utterly hilarious.It's really fun at the mall when you scream OH NO! as you fall.

Okay this isn't falling, but when I was 11 or 12 I rode my plastic sled down my stairs home alone style. The only problem was that the bottomonly had about 2 1/2 feet before I hit the the concrete wall of my basement. *ouch*

When I was in third or fourth grade I fell up some concrete stairs at an water park on my head! It added to the scar I already had over the left corner of my eye :(

Devourment
04-28-2005, 04:03 PM
How ironic that I find a thread about falling down stairs, well not so ironic but so. I fell down the stairs last week, because I'd had to much to drink, but thankfully it wasn't all the way down stairs, just half way. It'll teach me to have to much to drink though. I didn't really injure myself, just badly bruised my right shoulder & thigh. They're nearly gone now. :p I heal up dead quick. :p :p

TheAbominatrix
04-28-2005, 11:44 PM
I used to have this huge and sturdy cardboard box... I'd stuff it full of pillows and set it at the edge of the steps. Then I'd crawl in and roll off. What a freaking blast...

I used to do stuff like that with my older cousins. They'd also get all my Barbies in their Barbie cars and stuff and roll them down the stairs. At first I'd cry, but soon I was begging them to do it.

TasteyPies
04-28-2005, 11:50 PM

I used to do stuff like that with my older cousins. They'd also get all my Barbies in their Barbie cars and stuff and roll them down the stairs. At first I'd cry, but soon I was begging them to do it.

Those whores need to be punished, flaunting their goods and whatnot.

Jojee
04-28-2005, 11:59 PM
My cousin pushed me down the concrete stairs when I was 3 :( Except he made it seem to be like an accident! And I believed him! Until I thought about it later (years later xD) and was like, that couldn't have been an accident.... jerk :p

DMKA
04-29-2005, 12:06 AM
TheAbominatrix's mom has got it going on.
Oh great, now you've reminded me of that song.

Yeah, I fallen down stairs a couple times. It hurt. ;_;

Del Murder
04-29-2005, 02:28 AM
Yes, and I've fallen down many other things as well.

Dking'squeen
04-29-2005, 02:40 AM
Fell downt he stairs? Yeah, I was doing something and slipped on the back of my jeans and was like, "Oh Shi-!!" And slid down the stairs. It HURT! Esspecially since a nail caught the back of my jeans. Well, and then outside, I was walking down athe stairs and talking and then just fell on the ground on my knees. I was thinking, "WTF?" and then looked down and saw that my jeans at my knees ripped.

theundeadhero
04-29-2005, 08:31 AM
Yes, and I've fallen down many other things as well.
OH NO! Sandwhich Man has fallen in a well!

Del Murder
04-30-2005, 02:19 AM
I was looking for my walkman.

sephiroth JR
05-05-2005, 08:39 PM
walkman or sandwhich?...lol

Jess
05-05-2005, 09:18 PM
I fell down the stairs the first Christmas that we lived in this house, the stairs are wooden and weird, and my mum put some stupid decoration thing around the banister, and as I wasn't used to the stairs I fell. :cry:
But, other than that I'm always falling up the stairs. :(

oww my gastric bypass!
05-06-2005, 04:02 AM
I didn't but my mum did once! She hert her knee! We laughed and then she chucked a wobbly but she couldn't get us!

T-MaN
05-06-2005, 04:48 PM
I didn't but my mum did once! She hert her knee! We laughed and then she chucked a wobbly but she couldn't get us!
That's mean dude, laughing at your own mother.

Resha
05-06-2005, 04:54 PM
I'm a total klutz. I trip, I stumble, I drop and flip around like nobody's business. :cool: So yesh. I have, many times. Surprisingly, though...I've never actually broken anything! xDDD :love:

Shauna
05-06-2005, 06:18 PM
Hmm... there was the time when I was just a baby. Something happened and I fell down a set of concrete stairs, in my pram. I don't remember it, my mum and dad told me of it one day, but I kinda have this scar or something on my forehead.

BlackRibon
05-07-2005, 01:22 AM
i've had this not so good experience 2 times.
the first i was six and i was running in the second floor of my grandma's house. when i realized what i was doing i was already crying under the stairs, and the second i slipped in my school's main stairway and then...
well you must now it already don't you?

Cruise Control
05-07-2005, 03:27 AM
No, I've fallen up the stairs before. I used to sit in a luandry basket and luge down the stairs, intul the one time the front door was open, and I went right through thre screen, and some old woman tripped over me.