PDA

View Full Version : Everybody hates tourists !!!

Itsunari 2000
04-27-2005, 09:48 PM
1) Have you ever been arrested in a foreign country for either/or indecent behaviour,theft,possession of firearms/narcotics etc. ?
2) Have you ever been shortchanged in a foreign country ?
- If so , how did you react ? Were the authorities involved ?
3) Have you ever been assaulted or had your goods stolen while in a foreign country ?

or

4) Have you ever single-handedly foiled the dastardly schemes of a nefarious terrorist mastermind while in a foreign country ? :)

mike without a hat
04-27-2005, 10:00 PM
4 all the time, its like a hobby :)

sephiroth JR
04-27-2005, 10:10 PM
once while me and my family were in Bulgaria we were pulled over for speeding and my step dad couldnt understand what the officers were saying,we had been sight seeing in a rented car and when we got the car the guy told us that if we got stopped by the police to bribe them.This didnt work so well when we tried it, the 2 cops started shouting at my step dad and waving their guns around,eventually they gave up trying to comunicate with us and left....assholes!

Sephex
04-27-2005, 10:12 PM
"It barks at no one else but me like it's seen a ghost
I guess it seen the sparks a flowing no one else would know
Hey man slow down slow down idiot slow down slow down
Sometimes I get overcharged that's when you see sparks
You ask me where the hell I'm going at thousand feet per second?
Hey man slow down slow down idiot slow down slow down"

Halifax Housewife
04-27-2005, 10:26 PM
When I went to England last year, I lit up a massive blunt in the middle of this road.. too bad I didn't see a cop was behind me. He was talking to me, and I was baked already, and he asked me, "Are you from the States or Canada, yeh?" I said, "Canada, sir. Damn proud of it." I don't know why I said that.

Anyways, he didn't believe me 'til I showed him my I.D card. He then said, "Welcome to England," took my joint, put it on the ground, stepped on it and said, "Do it in a more enclosed area where noone is around next time, EH?" Bastard made a joke about me.

Nah, he was a good cop. I'm surpised I wasn't arrested or anything. It was a four gram blunt and I had another 5 grams on me. Too bad he didn't search me.

enid
04-28-2005, 06:01 AM
"It barks at no one else but me like it's seen a ghost
I guess it seen the sparks a flowing no one else would know
Hey man slow down slow down idiot slow down slow down
Sometimes I get overcharged that's when you see sparks
You ask me where the hell I'm going at thousand feet per second?
Hey man slow down slow down idiot slow down slow down"

YES. kthnx. *glomps Thom Yorke*

Meat Puppet
04-28-2005, 08:07 AM
Tourists keep food on my table.