PDA

View Full Version : Of fidley

TasteyPies
04-28-2005, 12:44 AM
This game was originally scheduled to come out 12 days ago. Feel free to complain and declare your distaste for square-enix's incompetence.

Personally I was rather displeased when I heard that they decided to scrap the whole thing and start over. I was hoping to get it for my birthday which is soon approaching.

Ouch!
04-28-2005, 12:51 AM
Scrap the whole thing and start over? When was this now? I admit I've been out of it for a while, but still.

Meh, there's plenty of other games out that are worth playing. And there's always another play-through of an old classic. I've still got plenty Final Fantasy titles I need to finish (I, II, IV, V, and VI) as well as Xenosaga Ep. 2, Xenogears and Chrono Trigger. I have more than enough to keep my entertained, so I can't really complain.

TasteyPies
04-28-2005, 12:54 AM
Scrap it and start all over?

Maybe the person who told me was exaggerating a bit, but apparently they wanted to re-work a lot of things. When was the new realease date? Like, a half a year from now or something?

TurkSlayer
04-28-2005, 03:22 AM
Release date? FFXII? MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Foolish mortals, they will never release FFXII! They are merely playing with our heads, trying to make us think they are actually making another Final Fantasy. Its all about brainwashing people!

j/k But seriously, as far as I know, there is still no official release date.

Masamune·1600
04-28-2005, 04:26 AM
We'll likely get a release date at E3.

Sephiroths Clone
04-28-2005, 09:41 PM
I hope to God that we a get a realease date for FFXII at E3 cuz if we dont :mad2: .....

Big D
04-29-2005, 12:29 PM
That's the problem with the internet these days:p
Back in the old times, you found out about a new game either by seeing a preview in a magazine, or just noticing it on the shelf one day.
None of this "updates every two minutes" malarkey... they could change their schedule, re-write the plot, add characters and do whatever they wanted - and we'd all be none the wiser. One minute there's nothing; next minute there's a brand spankin' new game on the shelf, crammed with characters and features you've never even heard of before. Even if years had passed since the last FF came out, you were still pleased to see a new one.

Bah... I'm just a rambling old man. The internet has sure changed the degree of anticipation and excitement surrounding new game releases, though.

I'm still looking forward to FFXII.
:D

Sephiroths Clone
04-29-2005, 07:10 PM
That's the problem with the internet these days:p

Well now that videogames are so big the internet is not the only thing giving updates and such. There are a lot of videogame magazines out there i.e GAMEINFORMER they give out a lot of information.

dandileo
04-30-2005, 02:54 AM
went to my local mall today and got an update on a tentative release date for FF12 from the video store....they've been told Dec 3, 2005....
keep your fingers crossed.
dandileo

*~Nirvana~*
04-30-2005, 09:39 AM
went to my local mall today and got an update on a tentative release date for FF12 from the video store....they've been told Dec 3, 2005....
keep your fingers crossed.
dandileo

...Dec 3rd?!?! Oh no, that's still a very long time to go. Nice going Square :mad:... I hope the game really makes up for the long wait

kikimm
05-01-2005, 07:04 PM

Hmm, not sure if I believe that. Isn't that around when the supposed date of Kingdom Hearts 2 is? I know they wouldn't release them so close together.

I'm still just annoyed by this whole thing. Yeah, sure, I've got loads of other games to play, but that doesn't stop me from wanting this one a lot. I wish it did. But you know what? WHATEVER

:D

xtreme112
05-14-2005, 11:11 AM
Well, apparently they want to release Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 12 at different times so they don't compete, but odds are they'll probably just release them both at christmas...