PDA

View Full Version : Tickle: IQ Tests - How smart are you?

Mercen-X
04-28-2005, 06:34 AM
The Tickle IQ Test (http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/index-pop.jsp?sid=2649&supp=nopop-primaryads-CD4568&z=) will tell you what kind of genius you are.

ME:
Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace.

You'll need to create an account, but it's free. This /\ is the basic intl description. There is another with greater detail, but you need to pay for it. I decided not to. But it's cool to find out this stuff /\ . . .

They just keep coming . . . (http://web.tickle.com/tests/superiq/?c=42517&test=superiqogt)

The way you think about things makes you a Complex Intellectual. This means you are highly intelligent and have extraordinarily strong verbal and math skills. Compared to others you are a highly conceptual and complex thinker and are able to understand information in an abstract form. You also show great attention to detail. In fact, it's hard to find something you're not good at.
How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Complex Intellectual? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Complex Intellectual. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

nik0tine
04-28-2005, 06:48 AM
I took this a long time ago. I got a score of 127 or something and I was a word something or other.

Shlup
04-28-2005, 06:49 AM
I signed in and it says I got "Intuitive Investigator" last time I took it.

The way you think about things makes you an Intuitive Investigator. This means you have multiple talents and can do anything you set your mind to. You're able to detect numerical patterns easily and are able to grasp the true complexity of the world, both in its details and in a more abstract form. You've got a sharp logical mind and are adept at using words to get even a difficult point across. The combination of all these things makes you truly brilliant.

nik0tine
04-28-2005, 06:53 AM
I took it and it said "OMG! U R soooo teh smart!!!1one!! in fact you are so teh smart you need to buy dis report thing right now!!omg!!!1"

edczxcvbnm
04-28-2005, 06:56 AM
I took this test over a year ago...appearntly because I tried to sign up under the same e-mail. I got Visionary Philosipher then and I got it again.

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

fire_of_avalon
04-28-2005, 07:08 AM
Too smart to take this test! Oh ho ho ho!

I'm an insightful linguist, and this thing scores me at 127, but the last official test I took scored me at 157. Hurray for some indescrepancies!

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Shlup
04-28-2005, 07:13 AM
I'm an insightful linguist, and this thing scores me at 127, but the last official test I took scored me at 157. Hurray for some indescrepancies!
Yeah, this one scored me at 120, while the Mensa test scored me at 142, and I know at least one test scored me in the 170s or something.

This is why I don't drink milk without blue in it.

edczxcvbnm
04-28-2005, 07:17 AM
Oh yeah...the score. 133. I don't know if I can take a real IQ test and have the score be accurate because I have taken too many parts of the test separatly. I would be recalling things faster than it would take me to actually solve the test the way it was meant to be.

Shlup
04-28-2005, 07:25 AM
We all know IQ tests are bunk anyway. foa, for example, scored 157, but we all know she's dumb as a rock.

:<3:

Shauna
04-28-2005, 07:40 AM
I got 115, and Visual Mathematician. :)

Mercen-X
04-28-2005, 07:59 AM
Yay VM's :love:

We all know IQ tests are bunk anyway. foa, for example, scored 157, but we all know she's dumb as a rock.
. . .?