PDA

View Full Version : WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE WAY TO FIGHT? (^_^)

tranvanhieu
04-28-2005, 07:07 AM
How I like "Mad Rush" command !
All you have to do is cast some "Meltdown" ,use "Mad Rush" and wait to win!Very easy,very quick! Of course you should junction to avoid status ailments (How about "Ribbon"?or if you don't have it,just "Confuse","Pain","Death(avoid Lv?Death )","Blind" ^^).
Except this way,I would like to use Status attack: "Pain","Slow",then"Sleep"!Your enemies will sleep forever(Almost all monsters can't prevent "Slow"and "Sleep")! Easy target for your magic training!
Wanna discuss with me? tranvan_hieu86@yahoo.com

rubah
04-29-2005, 03:20 AM
st attack junction with pain, stop, and more pain is a ton of fun.

going around with low hp and renzokuken'ing everythingXD or with moderately low health and angelwinging everything.

I dun really use the junctionable commands though.

Ochu
04-29-2005, 10:04 AM
I like having Squall and Zell with low hp and keep using their limit break. Very enjoyable & easy fight :)

tranvanhieu
04-29-2005, 11:13 AM
Haha,I used to run around with extremely low HP like you.
But one times.I encountered "Ruby Dragon",It attacked first,well... one "Fire Breath" from LV 100 "Ruby Dragon"(about 3000 dmg with even high defensive) and...Well my party died.^___^

From that times,I don't use "Limit Break" so often!

sayen
04-29-2005, 11:48 AM
full hp and aura stocked and lots of it +a lot powerful magic juctions to squalss hp and attack + meltdown = boss go bye bye prity soon

crazybayman
04-29-2005, 05:02 PM
Haha,I used to run around with extremely low HP like you.
But one times.I encountered "Ruby Dragon",It attacked first,well... one "Fire Breath" from LV 100 "Ruby Dragon"(about 3000 dmg with even high defensive) and...Well my party died.^___^

From that times,I don't use "Limit Break" so often!

Heh, me too. I like duking it out with Squall, Zell, and Rinoa or Selphie. And I like to keep high HP because if your going for high exp, then you have to fight monsters like Ruby Dragon, and therefore you need high hp.

I like using haste and protect so I can go at 'em with physical attacks full bore. GFs are cool, but after a while the sequences just take too long. I would like Mad Rush, but once everyone is in berserk, you can't control them.

Ultima Shadow
04-29-2005, 06:51 PM
In normal battles I usually have 1 or 2 characters at low HP and the other with full HP. I usually have Squall and/or Quistis at low HP. Limmitbreaks are what makes this game so incredibly easy.

Mercen-X
04-29-2005, 08:54 PM
Devour . . . that censored screen comes on whether or not your successful. I think it's pretty funny. I also like it when Gilgamesh appears with the Zantetsuken.

MushroomZOMBIE
04-29-2005, 09:32 PM
I believe Gilgamesh/Odin comes everytime you press select,am i correct? Or is it a completely random process?

rubah
04-30-2005, 02:10 AM
Considering I've pushed select many times and haven't ever had Gilgamesh come out more than the once, I'll give that a firm 'No.'

Mercen-X
04-30-2005, 04:48 AM
Odin shows up once every 10 battles. If you have Odin before your last fight against Seifer, he'll get killed and be replaced by Gilgy. Gilgamesh shows up completely at random, but his attack is cool that Odey's.

tranvanhieu
04-30-2005, 11:51 AM
Haha when you use "Limit Break",the Battle ends so quick and you can't find out more about your monsters-it's very fund figuring out things about all monsters!
And when Gilgamesh/Odin comes out,it's even worse (>.<)!The battle ends immediately! And you receive nothing but EXP,AP and Items.
Many things interesting need to be discovered!
Maybe sometimes,you should cast"Aura" for monsters themselfves!!! And see what will happen!!!!!