PDA

View Full Version : Sims 2 And Final Fantasy Sims <3

Lenna
04-28-2005, 10:04 AM
Right I've got the Sims 2 and I recently downloaded final fantasy sim's which you can download from www.modthesims2.com it's quite good ALOT of the characters which people have made do look like their original characters, if not better!!

I've been on the verge of making relationships a bit different between them all and I can't stop laughing. The other night I made Sephiroth flirt with Cloud til they both developed a crush infront of each other then I got Seifer to flirt with Sephiroth in front of Cloud.. Cloud ran up to Sephi slapped him a couple of times stomped his feet and then burst into tears (awwww poor cloud) then he had a go at Seifer lolol.

Tell me all about your stories with your sims and how you rate the FF characters that you can download (if you have them) =D

Strawberry Gashes
04-28-2005, 11:34 PM
Well, thank you for the site! Now I can make my own.

Zante
04-29-2005, 12:51 PM
You made me want to get this game. :D

Shlup
04-29-2005, 12:56 PM
I play the Sims 2 quite often. I only have a few FF outfits though; not the whole characters. One of my characters loves her Lulu dress. ;)

Lenna
05-08-2005, 11:07 AM
Yeah, I just find it funny how they interact with each other, the game is good. I went and bought Sims 2 University the other day but I haven't even played it, first there was a virus on my computer, so I put EVERYTHING onto disc (about 12 gb n I only have a CD-RW) then formatted the computer. Funny as it may seem, I was too tired to play it because this had taken me all day. So next day, I let my little sister on the computer to play it, but when I got back, I installed CS and my game controller then all of a sudden it switched off, and WOULDN'T TURN BACK ON!!!!!! I was devastated, I did EVERYTHING to get this game and I still haven't played it. ;( I have no computer to play it on *cries*

Camanche
05-09-2005, 02:01 PM
I bought the Sims 2 a while ago, but can't bring myself to play it anymore because it is EXTREMELY slow on my PC. What are the recommendations for this game to play fast, smooth, and with next to no loading times. (I KNOW that I need a new graphics card, for starters, but I'm wondering what kind is best, amongst the other things I will need for this game to run as smooth as a baby's bottom.)

Also, if anyone has the Sims 2 AND FFXI, what computer hardware out there will make BOTH these games run smooth and fast on my PC?

Raven Nox
05-10-2005, 12:10 AM
Man... my uncle has this game... I got it and it didn't work on my computer 'cause it sucks, so I had to fight to get store credit. >.< Do you have a site that has good FF ones for the oringal Sims? That works on my computer...

I might download these and give them to my uncle though, he doesn't have the internet.

Lenna
05-11-2005, 01:06 PM
Try www.ModTheSims.com I'd assume they'd have the same site.