PDA

View Full Version : WHERE DE WE GO FROM HERE?

Y-Rikku-P
04-28-2005, 12:10 PM
I don't know about any of you guys but if I lived in Spira and survived Sin, I would be one pretty confused Spiran.

Look at it this way, you have followed Yevon all your life just to follow the crowd and then the crowd start dispersing and going their own seperate ways. Now there is a choice and it ain't good folks.

Youth League
You could follow the death-seeking, half robot, girly hair-styled geek that is Nooj. This then makes you one of the Youth League who have put it upon themselves to have their headquarters on Mushroom Rock Road, not exactly the nicest of locations but then they are basing their HQ at Kilika but who's to say you'll get access eh?

New Yevon
New meaning "we have new lies and secrets". Not a good idea to stick with this lot, after all they have proved in the past that they talk through the hole in their ***. I think I would rather be a Youth league ruffian than a bald New Yevon freak. Plus that music that you had to listen to in Bevelle would make you wish you had been sent to the Farplane.

LeBlanc Syndicate
Bad uniforms, based in Guadosalam a place where it looks like it smells really bad (it is underground), you need to take orders from the loud Ormi and the nasal Logos, plus it's just the same thing every day - fight the Gullwings, annoy the Gullwings, get killed by the Gullwings because your training was so bad you know only to swipe and sometimes cast fire.

Ronso
It's cold up there, plus I think they are into hallucinatory drugs because they are always talking about what the mountain keeps telling them. Doesn't matter anyway, I have a feeling you need to be furry for them to let you join.

Al Bhed
Hmmmm.... tempting.... you have to be mechanically minded though plus put up with all that noise of the thunder coming from the top of the temple outside. Then there's the uniforms, I'm not really a fan of the goggles and the language is cool but I did no have the patience to learn French in school let alone Al Bhed where you have to search the world in order to find issues to teach you.

The Gullwings
Only if I got to shoot Brother and sedate Rikku. I don't think I could put up with that constant happiness (not the mood I'm in today anyway) and as for Shinra I'd fire him, not really much use is he? Whever he doesn' know the answer you just get the response "I'm a kid". Not good enough mate, not good enough.

So where do you go? There's no choice but to go solo. I would be a sphere hunter maybe but I think there would be plans to steal the Celcius but then I would have to find a crew and who knows I could get one EVEN more annoying... not possible.

I Don't Need A Name
04-28-2005, 04:07 PM
Personally i would join the al-bhed (for the tech) or the gullwings (for the travelling)

lulusgirl
04-28-2005, 09:22 PM
i would join the al bhed in bikenel deasert.i SERIOUSLY need a tan and i love the language.

Y-Rikku-P
04-28-2005, 09:28 PM
Is it worth making a poll? Or will it be a landmark vote for the Al Bhed?

lulusgirl
04-28-2005, 09:40 PM
it depends.you could make a poll on if we were new to spira,where we would go.other people like other places and some people might hate the al bhed.

SadisticStreetSoldie
04-28-2005, 09:47 PM
I would probably be an Al Bhed and the my only reason is that I might have a chance to get with Gippal heehee I so need a boyfriend. I love hot locations but suck at learning other languages I don't even understand the simpliest things that my French teacher says in that language like "what's your name". Being a Gullwing would be fun that is if I got to do the missions instead of setting them up

Bomber
04-28-2005, 11:00 PM
Call me a sucker for the heros of the story, but I'd probably stick with the Gullwings. It'd be cool to travel around, see the world, and bash baddies to your heart's content. The only person I'd possibly oust is Brother. I just find his maniacal mutterings and his incestuous lust for Yuna rather...well...weird.

TasteyPies
04-28-2005, 11:44 PM
Sorry Al bhed but that much sun exposure can lead to skin cancer

Personaly I would just be a mercenary, hired by small towns to exterminate monsters and keep the townspeople safe. That is what "Your Friendly Neighborhood Gullwings" wanted to do at some point in the story anyway right?

FF freak
04-29-2005, 12:37 AM
Actually, I'd be a bliztball player. It'd probably be better than cotroling a character from a distance and if X taught us nothing else it's that people can breath under water.

~yunie~
04-29-2005, 01:33 AM
I think i'd go with the al bhed too, love the language and their technology =) Besides i'd rather be someplace warm and sunny than any other location!

sayen
04-29-2005, 02:29 PM
Actually, I'd be a bliztball player. It'd probably be better than cotroling a character from a distance and if X taught us nothing else it's that people can breath under water.

WRONG WRONG and if you dident here me the first time WRONG. it is stated that the hold there breath when you get to besaid talk to the blitz players a few times and one will say that the best can hold their breth for so long its rumerd the can sleep underwater almost exatly what tidus was doing in the sea he was koed and couldet have been able to beath as his head was under water and he was ko and suddent revives but they dont breath underwater but hould their breth for ages

id go and join the gullwings or go extermating fiends i like using a katana and am pritty agile so yer gullwings or prefessonal monster killer and part-time blitzball player

ps i the stuff i said is stated on ffx not ffx-2 soz

Y-Rikku-P
04-29-2005, 10:47 PM
I'm still not convinced... To be a gullwing you are required to be constantly cheerful about the dumbest of missions, wear scantily clad clothing (even on Mount Gagazet where lets face it your nipples would turn into coat hangers) and be so cheesy that you smell of stilton. Is seeing Spira really worth all this? I think I would just walk from location to location.

Del Murder
04-30-2005, 06:42 AM
I'd hang out in Luca and school people in Sphere Break.

Lady_luck_lulu
05-03-2005, 06:56 PM
I'd probably be an Al Bhed, only becuase I'm quite mechanically minded and I like learning other languages. The goggles would get on my nerves though.

naym asudeuh
05-03-2005, 08:57 PM
I would have to say, it'd be between the Al Bhed, or I would go and live in Besaid. It's such a small village, you'd have barely anything to worry about. Plus, if you wanted to become a Summoner, the Cloister of Trials is only a few feet away! -Nod- Thought I know Besaid's not a choice. Heh. Sorry for going off of topic.