PDA

View Full Version : [A] Comic Strip madness

Gunblades
04-28-2005, 02:52 PM
Some of you have enjoyed my artwork and comic strips in the past, such as my Rikku/Lulu.

well now i have my own dedicated MASSIVE art site for you to enjoy -

you can check more of my strips out from my art site in my signiture :love:

here are two recent comic strips i drew for a gothic pal o'mine over at lillithleda
since shes a model i try to vary how she looks and what shes up to in each one, so i hope you enjoy them :)

Captain Maxx Power
04-28-2005, 08:03 PM
Just reminds me about how hopelessly talentless I really am. Good work. :cool:

crashNUMBERS
04-28-2005, 08:18 PM
Nice!! :cool:

T-MaN
04-28-2005, 08:52 PM
Pretty nice artwork.

Gunblades
04-29-2005, 08:29 AM
Hey Maxx, your not talentless, everyone can draw, just perhaps you dont dedicate enough time to nurturing that ability, ive been doing it non stop for 23 years. i can still kick a football, but im no where near a proffestional football player :)

cheers dudes and keep an eye on my site :)

**ShadowZone**
04-29-2005, 09:01 AM
This is so KoOl!! nice

StarlightAngel
04-30-2005, 01:41 AM
Looks great! :D

strawberryman
04-30-2005, 01:57 AM
*drools*... *again*

Gunblades
04-30-2005, 08:58 AM
i love compliments and drool..although i dont want it on my trousers. Im trying to do monthly comic strips for lillithleda, i say trying because as soon as i give her anything she posts it straight away, so now i have to tease her and hold a little back.

and england isnt exactly the center of the comic book universe:)

VoodooChild
04-30-2005, 11:45 AM
Waa! Once again, great work - love it! :)

Sphere
04-30-2005, 03:52 PM
I just visited your site, and it's brilliant! Especially the comics ^_^

My favourite comic would be the "Teens - Skater girl" comic. Hillarious. XD

The comic strip "Fancy Dress"... I live in Cape Town, South Africa O_o

Gunblades
05-02-2005, 08:36 AM
glad you like them Sphere, i love to hear when someone found particular strips funny. I didnt even realise i had made the comic event sound like cape town SA lol, i was thinking of super hero capes :)

thanxx Voodoo ;)

This place is getting even more stupid, now i carnt mention i have more comic strips on my own site so that i DIDNT have to use up all of EOFF posting space and there isnt even any nudity on lillithleda - a website run by a freeminded vegetarian, i guess people shouldnt be encouraged to learn to use their own judgement and act responsibly. :mad2:

Thanxx guys