PDA

View Full Version : Kimahri

Spiffing Cheese
04-28-2005, 03:30 PM
What did you guys do with Kimahri? You know, which way did you take him?

I went along Tidus's grid at first, then switched to Auron's as soon as I could.

Sasquatch
04-28-2005, 03:39 PM
I took him as far as I could on his own, then switched to Lulu's until he learned the level 2 spells, then switched to Yuna's. I think...maybe at one point I tried Auron's to make him stronger (that guy sucks), but I don't know.

sayen
04-28-2005, 03:58 PM
kimari i lead along tidus then when i had 4 level 4 key sphears and a return spherar i taught him ultima and used 2 black mage spheres to tech it to yuna and lulu i took yuna on tidus route and kimari just stood next to ultima for the resto of the game

DJZen
04-28-2005, 07:08 PM
I switched him around between Wakka, Auron and finally Rikku. He wound up being one of my strongest fighters.

Cybele
04-28-2005, 07:47 PM
I took him through some of Rikku's to give him some extra speed and all, then I took him through Yuna's. Then I guess Tidus'. He's pretty well balanced.

Shauna
04-28-2005, 08:04 PM
Hmm... I should do that with my Kimahri. He just got usless after a while *sigh* :mad:

Blackmageboi
04-28-2005, 08:34 PM
Kimahri is a support charachter depending on how you want him weather it be fighter,fast mixer white/blackmage or any mixture of them thats what he is there for

i used auron and rikku to have a fast strong guy and finally yuna for the extra support

SeeDRankLou
04-28-2005, 10:51 PM
Kimarhi unfortunately only has one real purpose for me until I get Lv. 3 Key Spheres, and that is stealing Lv. 3 Key Spheres from Biran and Yenke. And for that reason, I send him down Rikku's grid, and thus he has a lot of speed, and the Steal and Luck abilities; and I spend my Pendulums from Remiem Temple on him giving him an armor with Master Thief.

disapointedchild
04-28-2005, 11:01 PM
Never really used him that much. I did take him down Wakka's so he could help with status attacks, but then i figured out I already had a guy to do that.......Wakka.

Spammerman
04-28-2005, 11:25 PM
i took him on rikkus grid, so i would have to ppl able to destroy robots woth the steal ability in bevelle.

fire_of_avalon
04-29-2005, 12:51 AM
I really don't know how he ended up farther along Rikku's path than Rikku herself, but he is. o_O

rubah
04-29-2005, 04:20 AM
make him a white mage. It's just about the best. Take him through rikku's grid to get the oh-so-valuable steal and use, then cut him in at around the level 3 white magic before yuna even gets near.

It really helps with the evrae battle.

Cruise Control
04-29-2005, 11:11 AM
It really helps with the evrae battle.
If it helps there, it must be valuable

IKXY
04-29-2005, 03:03 PM
first i learn him som white magic... (yuna's way) then a little black magic (lulu's way) then i maked him fast (tidus way)
last i make him strong (auron's way)

he is pretty usefull to me...

crazybayman
04-29-2005, 06:54 PM
Kimahri was great.

I found it best taking him along Auron's and then Tidus' grid. That way he learns skills like armour break, which is very useful, because old Auron wound up being a slow old fart (though very powerful), so it was an extra armour break, extra strength break, etc. I don't use magic much, it bores me. It was great having extra brute strength in my physical attacks.

He wound up being one of my most powerful fighters. Faster than Auron, and only lesser than Tidus and Auron in strength. And he makes a cool sound sometimes when he attacks - BLUAAGH!!

TurkSlayer
04-29-2005, 11:52 PM
I had him go down Yuna and Lulu's grids, and he ended up being my strogest mage. Then I took him down Auron's grid and he ended up a god in both magic and fighting.

rubah
04-30-2005, 05:00 AM
If it helps there, it must be valuable

Are you kidding?

Extra al bhed potion usage + DISPEL makes the battle so much easier:DD NO more hasted evrae.

Mercen-X
04-30-2005, 05:41 AM
I was pretty random with EVERYBODY!

Krag Koopa
05-01-2005, 07:56 AM
I went to lulu's grid.......