PDA

View Full Version : Help in the golden saucer

benmajor
04-28-2005, 04:41 PM
Im trying to get the battle points to earn omnislash but i keep on losing and i don't know how to get plenty of gp to be able to register at the battle tower can you buy gp somewhere or what machine pays of the most gp. Also how and what is the easiest way to earn omnislash in the battle tower.

eestlinc
04-28-2005, 05:36 PM
There's a guy at the entrance that randomly appears and sells you GP, I think 100 gil for 1 GP. He appears about 10% of the time. If you have enough gil to buy a lifetime pass to the Gold Saucer, buy it and then just run in and out until the guy shows up.

The trick to earning BP is to choose bad slots that negatively affect you. Choosing poison when you have the ribbon equipped will make winning easier but won't get you a lot of BP. I recommend choosing the various materia breaking slots, or the HP or MP reducing slots.

Gwelenguchenkus
04-28-2005, 06:39 PM
if you press square rapidly while the slots are moving, you can slow them down a little bit making it easier to choose. If you have a turbo controller, hold down square. Then choose... It helps to be at a high level, and to have a ribbon equipped.

benmajor
04-28-2005, 06:55 PM
do i need omnislash to take down sepheroth or can i do it without it

Ultima Shadow
04-28-2005, 07:12 PM
do i need omnislash to take down sepheroth or can i do it without it
You really, really, really don't need it at all. :greenie:

benmajor
04-28-2005, 07:16 PM
cool i should give that ago tonight then cause im ready to fight sepheroth just tried to get all the final weapons and limit breaks i have all of my main squads ultimate weapons (cloud, vincent and barret) and vincent and barrets 4th limit

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:lh8l2G44LjQJ:www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff7ac/screens/ff7ac101.jpg

eestlinc
04-29-2005, 02:03 AM
yea, it's easier to beat sephiroth than to get omnislash

Zante
04-29-2005, 12:59 PM
Another good way to get GP is the basketball game, once you get the hang of it it will be very easy.

Nova Briar
04-29-2005, 01:30 PM
My favorite way to get GP was chocobo racing. It's a hassle, but if you feed your chocobo the right greens, it's not a problem to beat the ones in C or even B class. Just choose to recieve GP instead of a prize. ^_^ Eventually, you'll be all set to go duke it out in the Battle Square. Oh--and make sure you have plenty of curative items, in case your materia get disabled. O_o

ISRviper
04-29-2005, 05:07 PM
can you only get all the characters lvl 4 limit by finding them somewhere or can you get them like you get the other level limit breaks.

Del Murder
04-30-2005, 05:15 PM
My favorite way to get GP was chocobo racing. It's a hassle, but if you feed your chocobo the right greens, it's not a problem to beat the ones in C or even B class. Just choose to recieve GP instead of a prize. ^_^ Eventually, you'll be all set to go duke it out in the Battle Square. Oh--and make sure you have plenty of curative items, in case your materia get disabled. O_o
I found this was the best way also. Some prizes in Chocobo Square give you a lot of GP!

Zante
04-30-2005, 07:38 PM
can you only get all the characters lvl 4 limit by finding them somewhere or can you get them like you get the other level limit breaks.

You need to find a limit break manual for everyone except Caith Sith, because he only has 2 limits which he learns normaly.