PDA

View Full Version : The worst character of all time

Pages : [1] 2

Necron
04-28-2005, 08:47 PM
I was wondering what people think is the worst character of all time in an FF.

I think that the worst character is Cait Sith. No real reason, just that he is sad, and i don't like the idea of a walking stuffed robot!

Destai
04-28-2005, 08:59 PM
I liked Cait Sith. Steiner, Eiko and Amarant however....

Y-Rikku-P
04-28-2005, 09:10 PM
Eiko I agree should have been burned at the stake at the Madin Sari Witch Trials centuries ago.

Amarant I think was there because Square couldn't think of any other interesting character so they put him in.

Yeah they both were some of the worst but there are many out there, just like Cait Sith...

Necron
04-28-2005, 09:16 PM
I do also think that Amarant was pretty pointless, as he doesn't really take part in the story at all, and barely says anything

Martyr
04-28-2005, 09:17 PM
Aeris.

Actually, I dind't mind her at the end, but in the beginning, man....

Y-Rikku-P
04-28-2005, 09:18 PM
Yeah she bugged me at first too. Talk about desperate...

Cybele
04-28-2005, 09:50 PM
Yuna. Go ahead, burn me at the stake. I hated Yuna and I can't help it. She annoyed me to no end. She was generous to the point of stupidity. :mad: I also really hated Edge. Both of those characters were the most annoying characters ever to me. I actually liked all of the ones you guys are mentioning. Aeris, Eiko, and Cait Sith were all favorites of mine. Amarant was okay too. Guess I'm just weird. :greenie:

Y-Rikku-P
04-28-2005, 09:52 PM
Has anyone ever noticed that strange noise Yuna makes. I'm not sure if its a grunt or an exclamation of surprise? Anyone?

Lord Chainsaw
04-29-2005, 12:04 AM
Every character in Final Fantasy X-2 annoyed me aside from a very, very select few, but Yuna outranks them all.

Aside from her, I really disliked Tifa. Vincent comes in a distant third, only because of Dante Syndrome. (I know, technically he came first, but it doesn't mean he can't have the syndrome or star in his own game because he has long black hair, a cape, and a "badass" attitude.)

Kawaii Ryûkishi
04-29-2005, 12:13 AM
Vincent doesn't have a badass attitude.

eestlinc
04-29-2005, 02:52 AM
Cid from ff4. *ignores your rule*

ThroneofDravaris
04-29-2005, 01:47 PM
Final Fantasy X-2 could have been a really good game, if it wasn't for the intolerable personalities of the following characters (due, in part, to a terrible english script...or so I would like to believe).

1. Brother: There's something about a tatooed, uneducated Neanderthal that really annoys the hell out of me.

2. Rikku: They ruined her character in this game by making her too childish, yet at the same time giving her a more, err, mature appearance.

3. Shira: He took my dress sphere...enough said. I also didn't like the FF7 referance.

4. Shuyin: They could have made this guy really cool and evil, but in the end he turned out to be as much as a git as Tidus was...

5. Leblanc: Oh god, another antagonist that turned out to be a not-so-bad-after-all character. Her line annoyed me as well.

I could rant about how X-2 ruined Yuna's personality as well, but I get the feeling I'm getting off topic.

So to summarize, I would probably consider Brother the worst character of all time, followed closely by Leblanc. I've never really had a problem with any other contempery FF characters, just those in X-2.

Necron
04-29-2005, 03:30 PM
Vincent is cool.
I like him mainly because there is a mystery about his character.
i don't really like headmaster cid from 8. He is just wierd, and there is no headmaster out there like that. Get back to reality!

Does anyone like yuna at all?

Edit by Kishi: Don't double-post.

ThroneofDravaris
04-29-2005, 04:36 PM
Does anyone like yuna at all?

Yuna was a reasonably well developed character in FFX, despite her rather monotonous personality. Unfortunately, Square decided to change her personality for FFX-2 (personal growth my ass), transforming her into a stereotypical arrogant protagonist (AKA Tidus).

Yuna was fine the way she was. Changing her personality made her painful to listen to.

Kawaii Ryûkishi
04-29-2005, 05:02 PM
Yuna was often bothersome in FFX, but she was all right overall. And I don't think her character changed in any unnatural way between FFX and FFX-2.

Destai
04-29-2005, 06:12 PM
Vincent doesn't have a badass attitude.Personally I dont think he has any attitude at all. I liked X's Yuna but in X-2 I grew to hate her. She was just plain irritating like most things in that game.

TurkSlayer
04-29-2005, 11:24 PM
I don't like Yuna, Aeris or Eiko. Especially Aeris. She was a necassary part of the story, but otherwise I don't like her at all. Yuna was okay in X, but in X-2 I didn't like her. And Eiko... is Eiko. Simple as that. I also didn't like Strago very much.

Lord Chainsaw
04-29-2005, 11:56 PM
Vincent doesn't have a badass attitude.

He does. It's the lonewolf, silent, I'm too cool to give a damn attitude. Also see his suit, hair, and claw. Also see Magus. You don't have to be outgoing and cuss to have the perceived "badass" attitude. I guarantee you that the majority of the FF7 community will tell you that Sephiroth is a "badass" even though his attitude is nowhere near that stereotypical domain. Perhaps I should rephrase my statement into something like "he's trying too hard to be perceived as a badass, and is nothing special outside of that." In fact, I actually believe Vincent is the most useless character in Final Fantasy VII.

Gwelenguchenkus
04-30-2005, 12:05 AM
My least favorite character is that Guado with the green gnarled hair that gets pissed off when you kill seymour.

oh shoot almost forgot about spoilers there :eek:

His voice, attitude, looks. I hate him a lot. A LOT. By far, my least favorite character outo f the entire FF series.

FFX is my least favorite FF. The Guado are the ugliest, stupidest race ever. I hate hate hate hate hate...

yes, well I think you get the idea. :greenie: I don't like guados. Seymour however, is okay. I still don't like him much, though.

I also dislike Wakka.

Captain Maxx Power
04-30-2005, 12:10 AM
Was there ANY need for Quina in FF9? I think not.

TurkSlayer
04-30-2005, 12:11 AM
In fact, I actually believe Vincent is the most useless character in Final Fantasy VII.[/color]

*twitch twitch* Why I- Stop, TurkSlayer, remember what your therapist said! No hurting people who hate Vincent!

rubah
04-30-2005, 07:16 AM
Celes Chere. I don't really care that you don't know the 'retro' gamesxDDD
She's the only one that really annoys me.

But if you must have one from the ps-era, let's go for Eiko Carrol.

blackchocobo9999
04-30-2005, 10:56 AM
i dont like Zidanes looks in ff9!
he looks too much like a girl!

Armisael
04-30-2005, 12:08 PM
I always found Brother very annoying..

Strawberry Gashes
04-30-2005, 12:16 PM
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Edward of FF4 yet.

Necron
04-30-2005, 03:07 PM
I always found Brother very annoying..

I agree that brother was very annoying, Square should never had made him into a main character.

FFX-2 is only meant to be 2 years after FFX, Brother has learnt a hell of a lot of English since then.

Del Murder
04-30-2005, 06:10 PM
I never liked Gau.

Snap Jumper
05-01-2005, 04:32 AM

You just never know.....

No FF character annoys me more than Rosa. For example, if she had the Exit spell for the party to escape the Tower of Zot, why didn't she use it on herself before they came so they wouldn't have to go there?

Apollo
05-01-2005, 05:58 AM
Zell. I hate him. :mad: He had some major energy issues that he needed to work out. xD

Ko Ko
05-01-2005, 06:38 AM
OMG MEE TOO. I hate Zell so much.

Necron
05-01-2005, 05:14 PM
I don't think Zell was too bad. He had his cheesy moments, yes, but i can think of charcters much worse!

blackchocobo9999
05-01-2005, 08:31 PM
Zell was Quite Annoying
actually:

VERY ANNOYING

~yunie~
05-01-2005, 09:01 PM
I hated aeris and always will- i thought she had major issues with her personality; zell wasn`t that bad i think selphie was worse than him; quina was a very pointless character as well...

Excelsior
05-02-2005, 05:11 AM
Zell was Quite Annoying

my eyes! :eek:

zell was the ultimate badass. in fact, everyone in that game was the ultimate badass! FF8=teh uber 1337 badass! :greenie:

well, mine were, obviously, everyone in FF X-2. other then that, i cant think of anyone. but that new FF12 guy is under high suspicion... :shifty:

Martyr
05-02-2005, 05:50 AM
I also never liked the green onion kid in FFIII

Azure Chrysanthemum
05-02-2005, 06:40 AM
Are we talking about usefulness or personality?

Usefulness would be Cait Sith, but I liked the way Cait Sith was in the game, those who've played through will know why and I'm too lazy to type it all out and spoiler tag it.

As far as personalities, Algus from FFT annoyed the crap out of me. Aeris was rather irritating too. And Brother.

Necron
05-02-2005, 08:22 PM
well, mine were, obviously, everyone in FF X-2

I agree that everyone in FFX-2 were rubbish, especially Brother

TurkSlayer
05-04-2005, 02:06 AM

But Edwards cool! Sure, hes the worst fighter EVER, but hes the spoony bard!

~yunie~
05-04-2005, 03:06 AM
yeah you guys are right in ffx-2 the characters were acting like a bunch of retards...=_=

Sepho
05-04-2005, 04:05 AM
He does. It's the lonewolf, silent, I'm too cool to give a damn attitude. Also see his suit, hair, and claw.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were talking about Cloud.

Necron
05-04-2005, 03:55 PM
If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were talking about Cloud.

Cloud doesn't have an I'm too cool to give a damn attitude. He was probably the most eager person in FF7 to kill Sephiroth.

Devourment
05-04-2005, 04:02 PM
Quina & Eiko.

There were a mistake.

Quina was too stupid & Eiko was a loud mouthed brat.

DocFrance
05-04-2005, 07:46 PM
Rinoa from FFVIII. She had very little to do with the story other than an extremely contrived and uncrealistic romance plot. She was an irritating whore, to boot.

Sepho
05-04-2005, 08:32 PM
Cloud doesn't have an I'm too cool to give a damn attitude.

And neither does Vincent. Cloud only started to give a damn about anything after he learned that Sephiroth was still alive, and then the only thing he gave a damn about was killing Sephy for his own personal revenge. He didn't care about the state of the world when he did missions for Avalanche.

I don't really care what stereotype Cloud falls into. It was just my way of saying that I had never gotten the described vibe off of Vincent. I think the 'I'm too cool' part is where I'd have to disagree. Vincent was pretty detached from the world, what with his 'troubled past' (yeah, original) and that he had no one left to care about. Or something.

Takara
05-05-2005, 01:28 PM
Rinoa from FFVIII. She had very little to do with the story other than an extremely contrived and uncrealistic romance plot. She was an irritating whore, to boot.

Agreed. Rinoa was a disgrace to women, and an annoying, clingy, spoiled, loud, whiny little bitch. There is at least one character in every FF game that annoys me to boot, but Rinoa beats them all.

DocFrance
05-05-2005, 01:53 PM

Agreed. Rinoa was a disgrace to women, and an annoying, clingy, spoiled, loud, whiny little bitch. There is at least one character in every FF game that annoys me to boot, but Rinoa beats them all.
You're my new best friend.

starlet
05-05-2005, 03:41 PM
there were actually quite a few that have annoyed me.

The entire cast of FFx-2...a sequel to FFX was not neccesary. i would've been better off not playing it :P

Most of FFX- with the exception of auron, lulu and...thats it

Eiko, quina and Steiner of FFIX- i didnt use them...well maybe for one or two battles but thats about it

Zell, Rinoa, selphie and the guy with the cowboy hat from FFVIII- I wanted to kick zell in the balls through the whole game, but he was still usefull in the party. I think i mght have even used him in the final battle. Rinoas' helplessness got on my nerves, but i think she was in my final party too. :laughing: Selphie can die, 'nuff said. same thing with the other one...cant remember hs name he was so lame.

no one in FFVII or before that annoyed me... i loved em all :love:

actually this list scares me. it seems as though the more installments of Final Fantasy there are the worse the characters get. :|

Perducci
05-05-2005, 06:18 PM
Tidus.

Holy_Aeris
05-05-2005, 06:29 PM
Zell man!
He was soooooo annoying, and a chicken wuss!!!

CardsOfTheHeart
05-05-2005, 06:40 PM
Garnet (FFIX)=LAME-O (could've been better)

President Rufus (FFVII)=LAME-O (couldn't have been worse)

Yaibal (FFX-2)=Uh... well, he's the lamest of lame. Neither X-2 nor the Eternal Calm movie needed a hyperactive a**-kisser. (He doesn't happen to have ADHD, does he?)

*runs off to find & watch Eternal Calm movie

KuRt
05-05-2005, 06:41 PM
Now aeris is toally POINTLESS character. some might say amarant but he has chakra abilities and also kaiser knuckles deal great damage.

Lord Chainsaw
05-05-2005, 06:52 PM
Funny you mention that, because Great Gospel is the most powerful limit break in the entire game.

starlet
05-05-2005, 07:27 PM
too bad she dies before you can use it :P unless you level her up for hours upon hours...or gameshark it.....dirty cheaters! :p

benking27
05-06-2005, 12:30 AM
I agree.

AERIS, EIKO, STEINER, AND ZELL SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

BackRoomKid
05-06-2005, 12:58 AM
steiner - comic relief
aeris - sad comic relief
zell - annoying comic relief
eiko - girly comic reliefe

i didn't think those characters were that bad

Seymour = WACKNESS

Seto Fett
05-07-2005, 02:03 AM
Eiko was a tad annoying, as she was a naive brat who really had no place in IX. However, the character I despise more than any other is.....*drum roll*........................Rinoa! I can stand that barbie rebel running around with her frisbee and being all annoying.

fire_of_avalon
05-07-2005, 04:11 AM
NPC: Mother Farrel, FFIV
PC: Probably Yuffie. I never used her.

DarkLadyNyara
05-13-2005, 04:25 PM
Guess I'm just weird.
Weird is good. :D

Mine? Leon, Rinoa, Garland(IX), Rinoa, Amarant, Rinoa, Selphie, Rinoa , Quina, aaaaand RINOA!!! See a pattern? I truly HATE Rinoa.

Wuggly Blight
05-13-2005, 05:19 PM
The Entire FF10 series cast.

YukiKiro
05-13-2005, 05:56 PM
characterwise i'd have to say Cait Sith is the dullest, stupidest, most useless character that square ever came up with. who ever came up with the conscept to make him a playable character should be shot. but for pure battle purposes, as much as it pains me to say this, Kimahri. when you have Auron and Wakka, you really don't need him. don't get me wrong, he's a very structured character, but his fighting presence in the game is obsolite.

KuRt
05-13-2005, 06:10 PM
Cait sith. didn´t have anything to do actually in the game

tailz
05-13-2005, 07:10 PM
brother seymour and rinoa

Ultima Shadow
05-13-2005, 07:13 PM
Every character in Final Fantasy X-2 annoyed me aside from a very, very select few, but Yuna outranks them all.
I couldn't have said it better myself... except that Paine is pretty close to being equally annoying in my opinion. :greenie:

Quina
05-14-2005, 09:23 AM
I am very disappointed in this topic. :mad2:

Chris
05-14-2005, 12:34 PM
Dare I say it?
Heidegger annoyed the hell out of me (with his horse laughter). :mad2:

Carl the Llama
05-14-2005, 01:39 PM
hmmm... zell is the most annoing person in the whole of ff and i know im gunna be slated for this but... kefka and his annoing and his "oh im gunna get hurt i better run away" attitude and lastly i hated cait sith i hate him because of what he did and i dont know why people think Quina is so usless i think he/she is one of my fav charactersseriously dont knock "him" till you'v tryed him :D

EDIT: also i seen that people dont really like stiener, i dont know why this is in the crystal world he was hitting for 9999 damage every time

rubah
05-14-2005, 03:20 PM
also i seen that people dont really like stiener, i dont know why this is in the crystal world he was hitting for 9999 damage every time

Gameplay and usefulness are only half of it. Sometimes a strong character will make up for totally annoying qualities, and sometimes they won't:P

MoonZapdos
05-14-2005, 03:40 PM
Worst? Let's see... Edgar from FF4 really sucks.

Sasquatch
05-14-2005, 05:14 PM
You mean Edward? Edgar was in FFVI, and he was awesome.

I'd have to say Edward ranks pretty high on the list of bad characters. Aeris would also rank pretty high, although part of my contempt for her is all the annoying fans swooning over her death--boo hoo, shut up and get over it. Strago was pretty bad as well. And out of FFX, Kimahri would definitely have to be the worst, just because there's no use for him.

rubah
05-14-2005, 05:41 PM
Except as a whitemagey thief:D

but it doesn't make me like him any much better:P

Delta
05-14-2005, 05:54 PM
Stenier, "OMG WHERE IS THE PRINCESS!, WITHOUT HER MY LIFE HAS NO GOD DAMN MEANING!!!! OH THE QUENN IS GONNA HAVE ME BEHEADED!!!" see my point?.

Another qoute....ish

"I'M GONNA GET THE FAT ASS QUENN TO BEHEAD YOU!" he's like that through the whole game....lucky squaresoft made him the strongest fighter otherwise he'd be useless.

ZuZu
05-14-2005, 07:01 PM
Hih, I didn't liked Zell at all but I liked when Seifer always teased him :D
I agree with DocFrance and Takara. Rinoa were so ... so irritating:grumble:

tailz
05-14-2005, 08:24 PM
i hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate cyan btw

ChaosCalibur
05-14-2005, 09:08 PM
Zell. I hate him. :mad: He had some major energy issues that he needed to work out. xD

OMG MEE TOO. I hate Zell so much.

Zell was Quite Annoying
actually:

VERY ANNOYING

there were actually quite a few that have annoyed me.

The entire cast of FFx-2...a sequel to FFX was not neccesary. i would've been better off not playing it :P

Most of FFX- with the exception of auron, lulu and...thats it

Eiko, quina and Steiner of FFIX- i didnt use them...well maybe for one or two battles but thats about it

Zell, Rinoa, selphie and the guy with the cowboy hat from FFVIII- I wanted to kick zell in the balls through the whole game, but he was still usefull in the party. I think i mght have even used him in the final battle. Rinoas' helplessness got on my nerves, but i think she was in my final party too. :laughing: Selphie can die, 'nuff said. same thing with the other one...cant remember hs name he was so lame.

no one in FFVII or before that annoyed me... i loved em all :love:

actually this list scares me. it seems as though the more installments of Final Fantasy there are the worse the characters get. :|

Zell man!
He was soooooo annoying, and a chicken wuss!!!

I agree.

AERIS, EIKO, STEINER, AND ZELL SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hmmm... zell is the most annoing person in the whole of ff and i know im gunna be slated for this but... kefka and his annoing and his "oh im gunna get hurt i better run away" attitude and lastly i hated cait sith i hate him because of what he did and i dont know why people think Quina is so usless i think he/she is one of my fav charactersseriously dont knock "him" till you'v tryed him :D

EDIT: also i seen that people dont really like stiener, i dont know why this is in the crystal world he was hitting for 9999 damage every time

I hate you all! :crying2:

FoxHoundx25
05-15-2005, 01:32 AM
Tidus.

Finally, another intelligent person. Sir if i could i'd by you a drink, shake your hand, and talk with you about how gay Tidus is.

I've never seen a bigger cross-dressing hippie in my life. And he's a whinning pansy too. They should have had a manly man like The Highlander show up and whip some ass, laugh at the pansy, and piss on the bad guys grave.......damn i'm good.

blackchocobo9999
05-15-2005, 08:18 PM
kimari in battle was absolute usless because he basically was to much like auron and tidus.ps. i hate you chaos caliber

ZELL WAS
VERY ANNOYING

DarkLadyNyara
05-16-2005, 03:08 PM
Thank you. I despise her. I wanted her to die like no one else inan FF game before or since. :mad:

Craig
05-16-2005, 04:13 PM
I can't believe you guys dislike all of these characters, I thought that they were all exceptable, apparently I'm not too picky. I guess if I'm to pick it'd be Quina, simply because s/he wasn't very useful to me, and seemed like one of the most unlikely people to be saving the Universe.

Gwelenguchenkus
05-16-2005, 11:23 PM
Hmm... Do I hate any of them? I actually like most of the FF characters, even Zell and Rinoa weren't that bad ::gasping::

ALGUS from FFT is the worst, ever. I can't even explain how much I hate him. FFT actually had a lot of characters that I hate. I hated pretty much everyone who betrayed you, and Zalbag really pissed me off at the end of chapter 1 as well.

It's almost impossible to like Algus.

Cruise Control
05-16-2005, 11:30 PM
Kimahri or Cait Sith, I can't describe the overwelming hate I feel for both of them * watches as Cait Sith gets hit by bus*. Nevermind , I hate Kimahri. :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

By the way, who is this? (don't kill me for asking)

Slade
05-17-2005, 09:11 AM
Edge. Deserves death beyond death.........

Angelroo
05-18-2005, 10:29 PM
By the way, who is this? (don't kill me for asking)

That's vivi from ffix!

And btw Zell is awesome! Idk, I was amused by him and Tidus' goofy hyperactiveness. I found it endearing.But a character who really annoyed me was...(people will hate me) SQUALL!

cal113
05-18-2005, 11:50 PM
eh for starters lets say the entire cast of ffx/x2 except auron
ffix went all right
the only characters i liked in ffviii wer squall, zell, the cowboy fella and quistis
ffvii i thought had the coolest cast of characters in the game - both good and bad - nothin bad to say about these

blackchocobo9999
05-19-2005, 06:49 PM
All of Final Fantasy VII cast was good i agree, but as i say, i really do hate Cait Sith

Alexander
05-20-2005, 12:12 AM
I hate Maria.
I hate Edge.
I hate Butz and Galuf.
I hate Cyan.
I hate Rinoa, Seifer, Edea, Ultimecia, Dr Odine and Laguna.
I hate Amarant.
I hate Wakka.

And to be very, very, very clear.

I totally and deeply and endlessly hate Squall Lionheart, it will never change, he deserves to die and I want him to go hto hell with his Rinoa and his gay lover Seifer! >_<

EDIT: I fixed the freaking typo. Can you stop this orgy thing? T_T

rubah
05-20-2005, 02:43 AM
Wow, so much hatred.

I can see we have rather opposite views herexDDD

Gwelenguchenkus
05-20-2005, 03:59 AM
I totally and deeply and endlessly hate Squall Lionheart, it will never change, he deserves to die and I want to screw him all to hell with his Rinoa and his gay lover Seifer! >_<

Behold, a prime example of sexual frusteration and confusion. These kind of emotional bursts are probably left off the boards.

Squall and Seifer are gay, according to you. And I thought this game was a romance between him and Rinoa. I guess you didn't pick up on that.

RedCydranth
05-21-2005, 07:29 AM
Geez, you all are in dire need of help... well most of you.

When I think "worst character" I don't think who got on my nerves because of personality, because then we'd have a huge list of decent people who were otherwise useful. Worst character in my mind is the character that hindered your party far more than it helped. Here's my list.

Oh, and I never consider NPCs like Seymour Guado, Brother, Shinra etc..

FF1: Red Mage/Wiz - Its better to have a specialist in both Black and white, not a mish mash
FF2: Leonheart - Because you cant do the uberpowering up glitch with him and he is the last permanant menber of the party
FF3: N/A I have no expertise to back it up
FF4: Edward - Flat out sucked nuts AND he was the annoying person too, 2 for 1 deal here
FF5: Krile - Simply because you all know Galuf rocks 10x more... dispite them being exactly the same in usage...
FF6: Strago - His lore never did as much damage as high spells that cost less, and he is the worst "Mage" in the game.
FF7: Cait Sith - I really like Cait Sith as a person(Animated Doll?) but as far as game usage went he was pretty awful.
FF8: None - Dispite my huge distaste for this game, all the characters are useful... however if you remove all GFs its the exact opposite, they all suck nuts.
FF9: Eiko - A second summoner/White Mage was not needed, and shes worse than Dagger/Garnet to boot!
FF10: Kimahri - Sorry ronso, again a sweet ass character but with Tidus, Auron and Wakka, you werent needed. Not to mention he wasn't overly neccessary to plot.
FFX-2: None - By defauslt all 3 were needed and useful. Both Yuna and Rikku got annoying, but its about neccessity, not personality.
FFT: Meliadoul - One name: Orlandu

Ok, Beef time!!!

FF6: People, I'm glad no one has said Relm sux because I will go to the grave saying she made FF6 10x easier. What does piss me off is the people who say Gau sucks. Annoying? yes, (Gau! Gau!) but strong and useful as all hell.

FF8: Zell was by far one of the stronger people if you used him a lot. Sure as /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gife he was annoying, but he was a powerhouse in my game. More useful than Quistis and Selphie... Oh, and for that person who can't remember his name, its Irvine and he was really a great character, but he needed more personality, as did most of the FF8 cast. (They gave it ALL to Zell.)

FF9: You people and your harsh snap judgements. Sure Zidane looks like a chick and Amarant doesn't talk or make the storyline more interesting, but mad can they hit hard, and Amarant was my teams healer with chakra. Oh and anyone who says Steiner sucks has no passion for this game. FF9 IMO is one of the most well made FF games made. Quina seems to be aother disliked character, but I think he/she was the best Blue mage FF has ever seen. Well above Quistis and the Enemy Skill Materia. Quina is a great well rounded (physically and as a character) character and few characters in the history of FF are as well made in thier field as her. He/She is to blue mages as Cloud is to swordsmen or Shadow is to ninjas.

FF10: Again, Tidus is great but whiny. Yuna and Rikku are girly, but thats their angle. Why is it ok for Aeris, Rosa and Rydia to act girly but when Yuna and Rikku get girly people hate it?

Well thats my take.. Good day

kawaiileena
05-21-2005, 11:00 AM
Aeris.

Actually, I dind't mind her at the end, but in the beginning, man....

I hate her a little... no offense, though. She just bothers me a lil bit, A LITTLE...

AerisIsMyGod
05-21-2005, 02:18 PM
Tidus, Yuna, Wakka, Zell, Zidane, Steiner, Polom/Porom, Eiko, Quina, Cait Sith, and ofcourse the Spoony Bard

DMKA
05-21-2005, 05:06 PM
I totally and deeply and endlessly hate Squall Lionheart, it will never change, he deserves to die and I want to screw him all hto hell with his Rinoa and his gay lover Seifer! >_<
Wow, you want to have a threesome in hell with Rinoa, Squall, and his gay lover? Hot.

Umm, if we're talking battle wise, I'd say Rinoa and Cait Sith sucked pretty hard. If we're talking about their roles, ehhhhhhhh....that's a tough one, but probably Seifer because he was so arrogant and "omg I am teh tough shiz" attitude.

I don't hate any FF characters though.

Sasquatch
05-21-2005, 05:21 PM
I'll just do the games that stand out the most for me.

FFIV: Edward, obviously. A coward, a wimp, and "royalty". He's like the prince from Braveheart.
FFVI: Strago. Relm was close, but at least her Magic Power slightly redeemed her. Strago just all-around sucked, and it was too much of an inconvenience to learn his Lores.
FFVII: Aeris. Not only did she suck, but she was made out to be such a great character. Boo. Hoo.
FFX: Kimahri. Sorry buddy, I just didn't need you. Already had people with speed, already had people with strength, and already had people with magic, so you were completely useless until everybody got strong and even Rikku did 9999.

rubah
05-21-2005, 06:52 PM
I totally and deeply and endlessly hate Squall Lionheart, it will never change, he deserves to die and I want to screw him all hto hell with his Rinoa and his gay lover Seifer! >_<
Wow, you want to have a threesome in hell with Rinoa, Squall, and his gay lover? Hot.

That's four people, dimkah. Learn to count ^_^

Alexander
05-21-2005, 06:58 PM
Can you stop this thing, please? I just made a typo, and I fixed it T______T

Gwelenguchenkus
05-21-2005, 08:59 PM

Aww, why'd you have to change it? I was going to quote that in my profile as 'most hilarious misinterpreted final fantasy quote' but now it's going to be the 'most hilarious misinterpreted final fantasy typo', which you know, doesn't nearly sound as cool.

Dreddz
05-21-2005, 10:27 PM
I didnt like Seymour from FFX
He was a weird transexual 2 me

Alexander
05-21-2005, 10:41 PM

Aww, why'd you have to change it? I was going to quote that in my profile as 'most hilarious misinterpreted final fantasy quote' but now it's going to be the 'most hilarious misinterpreted final fantasy typo', which you know, doesn't nearly sound as cool.

You meanie! *cries* T_____T

BlackRibon
05-25-2005, 02:07 AM
Seymour was a little gay,
but my most hated character is rikku in ffx-2 (she's nice in X).
she is annoying

Del Murder
05-30-2005, 05:35 PM
Yeah, Rikku was one of my favorites from X but in X-2 she made me want to choke a *censored*.

Necron
06-05-2005, 06:19 PM
I hate Rikku in X-2, she changes so much from what she was in X. She was my Favourite character in X, but in X-2 i just hated her!!

Hroth
06-05-2005, 07:09 PM
I absolutely dislike Cloud, mostly because everyone likes him but I don't like him cause he was so emotion less. He has sort of robotic movement and he never had anything to say that could relate to an emotion. It mostly was: "Let's kill Sephiroth!" He was absolutely uninteresting even though his back story was pretty good, during the game perse he was bland and if we didn't have to have him in our party all the time i'd think he'd be weaker. I also didn't like Quina cause he/she was just plain useless, Relm sucked balls, I think I only used her once.

Ravenmorghane
06-05-2005, 07:29 PM
possibly hated seifer the most cus he was an arrogant git and i just wanted to slap him.
And the way cid treated his girlfriend was mean (ff7)

TurkSlayer
06-08-2005, 12:46 AM
And the way cid treated his girlfriend was mean (ff7)

She wasn't actually his girlfriend. Until much later in the game, he hated her because she stopped him from going in to outer space. She just took care of him to pay him back.

Tai-Ti
06-13-2005, 05:30 AM
it was only little things i didnt like bout certain characters. but i dont like Seymour from X, he obviously had a wacked out childhood. Dont like Brother from X-2, looks like he's having spastic convoltions 24/7, and i cant really express my reasons for dissliking Zell, Stiener & Aeris. i think they just anoyed me a bit....hmmmm

ArmoredChimp
06-15-2005, 12:40 AM
Has anyone ever noticed that strange noise Yuna makes. I'm not sure if its a grunt or an exclamation of surprise? Anyone?

yeah yeah! i didnt realize it until the end, but that was subtly pissing me off for the whole game. i constantly hated yuna, but didn't exactly realize why. the voice sucks too, and i hate how freaking goody goody she is. god, the dialogue in the makeout scene was ridiculous
yuna:even when its dark? or something.

black orb
06-15-2005, 04:14 AM
>>> FF4 Palom and Porom, just a couple of useless ugly kids..

Excelsior
06-15-2005, 04:31 AM
why do so many people hate irvine? i thought he was pretty cool. and he was like, the ladies man, kinda like gambit.

RedCydranth
06-15-2005, 04:56 AM
>>> FF4 Palom and Porom, just a couple of useless ugly kids..

Yeah, they weren't great, but they weren't the worst either. Look at Edward... Seriously...

Hroth
06-15-2005, 05:06 AM
I thought Irvine was so gay. When you first meet him he has a Butterfly on his finger, I mean WTF! But then again back then I was homophobic cause I was only 12, now I love gay people, they're awesome, but anyhow. I never actually liked Irvine cause I don't like cowboys and I prefer swords over a gun anytime, i'm the kinda person that brings a knife to a gun fight. I also hate ladies' men, wtf is their problem? Treating women like a piece of meat he can screw and leave? It's just wrong... So yeah, I hate Cloud but Irvine I really don't like.

rubah
06-15-2005, 05:26 AM
I liked palom and poram. they were cool.

TurkSlayer
06-15-2005, 11:40 PM
Just wanted to say: Irvines awesome. One of the few good characters in FFVIII. (The others are Quistis and Squall is kinda cool.)

Holy_Aeris
06-16-2005, 12:02 AM
Awww how could ya hate aeris???? Without her, there woudn't be that much of an interesting game!

I have to agree witht he Yuna thing, her being all goodie goodie was sooo annoying. I know she tried to change it in FFX-2 but i think that made it worse!!!

Black Mage FF1
06-19-2005, 03:05 AM
eh for starters lets say the entire cast of ffx/x2 except auron
ffix went all right
the only characters i liked in ffviii wer squall, zell, the cowboy fella and quistis
ffvii i thought had the coolest cast of characters in the game - both good and bad - nothin bad to say about these

Wow. It really amazing that you can think that every character in FFX are the worst characters and think that the characters in FFVII are the best. Considering the characters in FFVII had little to no in character depth at all. At least FFX showed emotion and different types of characters. I mean Wakka and Tidus are probably the 2 most in depth characters in a FF game.

Sweet Beloved
06-19-2005, 03:14 AM
Lord, i feel like i'm going through a rerun.
Okay, I hate Rinoa from FF8. *Don't Ask.*
Hate Aeris from FF7.
And hate Kimahri from FF10.

44 caliber
06-19-2005, 05:56 AM
Quina, Edward, Gau, Sprigg.

Oh shoot, Sprigg wasn't in FF.

I still didn't like it. (Her? Him? Who knows.)

Rirse
06-19-2005, 06:00 AM
Oh let see who can be consider the worst character. I can't just say one name and end it there. I mean there are plently of bad characters mixed with the classic characters who everyone loves to quote their dialog. Let me break it down by the following catalogies.

Worst Character in Battle : Edward, hands down is terrible. With the exception of the water hag fight where he only misses half the time...just a spoony bard who couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag. Oh well, at least he isn't Pokey bad.

Worst Last Boss : Ultmecia gets this award for not only talkings in Ks all the time, but also for having one very confusing plot twist attached to her. That and I couldn't beat her for some odd reason. :p

Worst Recurring Villain : Seifer might fit this catalog due to his total lameness, but Balgon (sp?) from Final Fantasy IIJ is just terrible. Even as a ghost he sucks.

Worst NPC : That stupid brat from Final Fantasy VI who always buys the cool stuff at the auction house.

Worst Party Member Story Wise : Umaro just win hands down for a being a slow snowman who you have to fight to earn, who only does a beserk attack the entire time.

And my most hated character is...Locke. Yeah, you just heard me say Locke from Final Fantasy VI. The reason is simple...whenever I used to play FFVI on the SNES, I would use the river raft trick that makes the character super strong for a long time in the game. But when I get to switch to Locke...he is still at the weakest level in the game, and even Relm (who I personally like) is even stronger fighter then him!

MAS82587
06-19-2005, 04:18 PM
i was not going to resond to this, but i guess i have decided that my least favorite character of all the final fantasys is probably setzer from vi. i just didnt really see why he was in the game, other than for the airship.

Necron
06-22-2005, 09:00 PM
sorry for asking but who is sprigg?

DMKA
06-22-2005, 10:54 PM
Onion Kid.

Destai
06-22-2005, 11:35 PM
I was genuinely angry when Wakka turned on Rikku for being Al Bhed.

Cruise Control
06-22-2005, 11:41 PM
Kimahri

MushroomZOMBIE
06-23-2005, 10:42 PM
Hroth-I also hate ladies' men, wtf is their problem? Treating women like a piece of meat he can screw and leave? It's just wrong...
I think I'm in love with you!!! :love: ;) :D

Video game characters don't really bother me.I wish I can tolerate REAL people as much...... :lol: :laughing: :tongue:

RedCydranth
06-23-2005, 11:06 PM
sorry for asking but who is sprigg?

Sprigg was in Chrono Cross. I believe the character was female, but I'm unsure. Sprigg was a Doppelganger who could clone enemies. Fairly useless in CC, but there were worse. Skelly and Turnip for starters. That game made a mockery of every "hidden" character. The best caracters in the game are the ones you most likely have to get. Serge, Kid, Marcy, Karsh, Glenn, Norris, Fargo, Harle while you have her. The more secret characters weren't great.

Irvine is a cool character, don't hate cuz he's horny. All guys are like Irvine in some way. I think that was FFVIII's goal. Make the characters one dimentional so that when brought together it reminds the player of aspects of one's self. Irvine is the lover, Selphie is the playful, Zell is the eager... and so on.

I still stand by Edward as the worst FF Character.

MushroomZOMBIE
06-23-2005, 11:42 PM
Tellah-You Spoony Bard!!!!

Yuffie514
06-24-2005, 12:00 AM
WTH?! nobody picked ME!

:rolleyes2

disgrace. i sob in vain :mad2: :whimper: !

MushroomZOMBIE
06-24-2005, 12:41 AM
Well,if you noticed,this is a HATE thread.You want to be hated?

...........do you?

Yuffie514
06-24-2005, 12:49 AM
i save all my hate-mail and read them during Christmas Break.

lulusgirl
06-24-2005, 01:40 AM
I really hate wakka in BOTH ffx and ffx-2

Sweet Beloved
06-24-2005, 01:40 AM
Hroth-I also hate ladies' men, wtf is their problem? Treating women like a piece of meat he can screw and leave? It's just wrong...

I was waiting for someone to say that.... :D
I mean, guys like that are just....horibbly disgusting. :mad2:

Cruise Control
06-24-2005, 03:05 AM
You hit the nail on the head.

Luc
06-24-2005, 04:49 AM
Yuna. Go ahead, burn me at the stake. I hated Yuna and I can't help it. She annoyed me to no end. She was generous to the point of stupidity.

I agree. :love:

Magaso
06-24-2005, 06:46 PM
I Hated the Spoony Bard.

MushroomZOMBIE
06-24-2005, 10:05 PM
Hroth is officially my hero!!! :D

Yuffie514 -i save all my hate-mail and read them during Christmas Break.
Maybe nobody likes it when you steal their precious materia!!!!! :tongue:Assuming you enjoy,it though.........:lol:

The Man
06-24-2005, 10:08 PM
No FF character annoys me more than Rosa. For example, if she had the Exit spell for the party to escape the Tower of Zot, why didn't she use it on herself before they came so they wouldn't have to go there?
haha. I can't believe I didn't notice that before. Whoops, game designers.

Rosa's probably also my least favourite. The Foundation Guide, which never made it out of Japan, reveals her to be nothing more than a selfish whore. I'd be able to forgive her if Square had at least given her an interesting personality, but instead they decided to make her character as cliché-ridden as possible. Complete waste of a character.

However, reading the rest of this thread has reminded me why I don't look in this forum very often.

MushroomZOMBIE
06-24-2005, 10:19 PM
Well,I do admit Algus was an asshole.......it reminds me of the people living here in the stinkin' town & place.I just hate people like that,so snotty,rude....they don't accept others unlike him.I hate it. :mad2:

Yuffie514
06-25-2005, 12:38 AM
i miss all the angry mobs... :crying2: :crying2: :crying2:

Snap Jumper
06-25-2005, 12:42 AM
Rosa's probably also my least favourite. The Foundation Guide, which never made it out of Japan, reveals her to be nothing more than a selfish whore. I'd be able to forgive her if Square had at least given her an interesting personality, but instead they decided to make her character as cliché-ridden as possible. Complete waste of a character.

They could have, but didn't. The game also includes tournament champion Rydia, who is the opposite of Rosa. They gave Rydia an interesting story and a definite purpose. It's just too bad that Rydia's missing for certain battles early on.

MushroomZOMBIE
06-25-2005, 12:59 AM
Yuffie514-i miss all the angry mobs...:crying2: :crying2: :crying2:

:lol: Don't worry,you'll get them back soon! :D Just be a bad girl this year,& steal LOTS & LOTS of materia from Cloud!!!!!:D

Yuffie514
06-25-2005, 01:22 AM
oh, i'm working towards my bad karma! yea, i'm up 5,000 points :evilking: :radred: !

swords, spears, halberds, picks, forks...

you can use while chasing me!

MushroomZOMBIE
06-25-2005, 01:38 AM
Can I join you :D? Sounds like fun!!!!!Partners in crime!!!

Yuffie514
06-25-2005, 01:46 AM
:fpenerg:

pardners in crime, indeed! an accomplice is a thief's best friend ...

wanna go on a heist?

The Man
06-25-2005, 03:56 AM
They could have, but didn't. The game also includes tournament champion Rydia, who is the opposite of Rosa. They gave Rydia an interesting story and a definite purpose. It's just too bad that Rydia's missing for certain battles early on.Agreed 100%.

Stiltzkin1
06-25-2005, 12:50 PM
I hate everone in FF9 except Vivi.

thinking of names is hard
06-25-2005, 04:29 PM
WTH?! nobody picked ME!

I think ill pick Yuffie just to make her happy...

Necron
06-25-2005, 07:49 PM
In the Yuffie side quest, does the enemy difficulty change depending on what disk you go to Wutai? I was just wondering..

MushroomZOMBIE
06-25-2005, 08:05 PM
Geez,I wish I can help you,but I have no fuckin' clue.I would help you,just because you have Vivi/Black Mages in your avatar/banner....but.......

FoxHoundx25
06-26-2005, 03:00 AM
im not sure if i can say this enough times, maybe this will get it through your heads.....Tidus

MushroomZOMBIE
06-26-2005, 03:21 AM
^You're officially on the cool list.:D :D :D

final fanasty always
06-28-2005, 06:26 PM
I HATE LULU THE MOST USELESS

boys from the dwarf
06-28-2005, 07:07 PM
WTH?! nobody picked ME!

ive found yuffie to be the most useless and annoying character and also the least worth getting :smash: :fencing: :rock: and im not just saying that cause yuffie sucks.her side quest where she steals your materia and gives it back in the F****ing :mad2: wrong :mad2: places :mad2: took me ages to arrange again and her only purpose was to get the levia than materia which sucks :trout: :trout: :shoot: and i just got to see whatr it looks like.(i am being totally honest here so dont think im just hating you to make you feel better because this is hate at first sight not phony make you feel better hate.) :hot: :nonono: :twak:

MushroomZOMBIE
06-28-2005, 09:28 PM
Yuffie has a hater already!!!!! I think she won't read the post 'til Christmas,though :exdee: :lol:

Yuffie514
06-28-2005, 11:13 PM
actually, i decide to do Christmas in June.

S C O R E ! ! !

Yuffie - 2 points!

> thinking of name is hard
> boys from the dwarf

...aw, i won't do anything to contain the fires, but the Wutai epidemic ain't all that bad, maybe 'cuz i was too selfish to steal from myself. but really, rearranging materia isn't such a pain in the butt if you'll write down which ones you gave to each character.

my work here is officially done, but feel free to hate me all ya want. i'll even leave you my name and address in case you really want to come to my house and give me a piece of ur mind face-to-face. i'll gladly recieve ur humble company.

308 N. Hobson St (#21)
Mesa, AZ, 85217

MAS82587
06-29-2005, 05:51 PM
actually, i take back what i said about setzer. my least fav character of all time is strago from ffvi. hes just so worthless and annoying.

Aphelion
06-29-2005, 06:07 PM
Algus, that cheap little....I hate him so much! He's ugly (as most of the FFT characters...well, they weren't supposed to be good-looking anyway) and, fortunately, a big loser. Heh.

theoryonlyworksintheory
06-30-2005, 06:16 AM
almost everyone in final fantasy 9 sucked, and i hate all those so-happy-they-make-you-want-to-choke-them-characters like SELPHIE and RIKKU. What do they have to be happy about? Their worlds are being destroyed! I like all the badasses

atomicdog
06-30-2005, 10:19 PM
Battle-wise, I would have to say the worst character is Edward hands down. I can deal with someone being weak physically if they have the skills to make up for it, but even his skills were worthless.

Story-wise, Bartz gets my vote. He doesn't seem to have any personality whatsoever, and what exactly is his role. Galuf would have made a better lead character.

Swordicanus
07-01-2005, 12:34 AM
I think it's Quina surely!! :mad2:

Snap Jumper
07-01-2005, 06:56 PM
Story-wise, Bartz gets my vote. He doesn't seem to have any personality whatsoever, and what exactly is his role. Galuf would have made a better lead character.

Other than his theme playing in the first world and the fact you get him first, I've seen no evidence Bartz is the main character, unless it was officially stated somewhere. Terra is a similar situation, but many don't consider her the MC. I don't unterstand it.... :confused:

The Man
07-01-2005, 07:01 PM
well, pretty much every FF site out there calls him the main character...

But that's a moot point. Because he still gets a lot more character development than, say, Mog. You just have to do his side quests.

Crossblades
07-01-2005, 07:21 PM
1. Tidus
2. Relm
3. Gau
4. Rikku
5. Cait Sith

Kakashi509
07-03-2005, 06:16 PM
Aeris,Bartz and every X-2 character

Aeris_lives
07-05-2005, 01:02 AM
Ok quit dissin my girls Aeris and Yuna they are both really good characters in the final fantasy series and they could both kick your butts. But to the point I think Quina is the worst character, I mean who wants some really big frog on their team who fights with a fork.

Kakashi509
07-05-2005, 01:56 AM
Ok quit dissin my girls Aeris and Yuna they are both really good characters in the final fantasy series and they could both kick your butts. But to the point I think Quina is the worst character, I mean who wants some really big frog on their team who fights with a fork. I have nothing gainst yuna and to answer your second question I would want a frog who uses a fork on my team to fight

Dr. Casey
07-05-2005, 08:11 AM
Other than his theme playing in the first world and the fact you get him first, I've seen no evidence Bartz is the main character, unless it was officially stated somewhere. Terra is a similar situation, but many don't consider her the MC. I don't unterstand it.... :confused:

I'd say that Terra is the main character. The game makes of a point of having her be the last character shown in the game, which kind of signifies that her struggle is supposed to be the most important. But, anyway...

I don't like Relm. She's slightly annoying, and doesn't she hit on Edgar at some point? 10 year olds are not supposed to be horny, kthx. She's not a total waste of a character, though; she'd mildly awesome for her use of "fuddy duddy".

TurkSlayer
07-05-2005, 08:39 PM
I'd say that Terra is the main character. The game makes of a point of having her be the last character shown in the game, which kind of signifies that her struggle is supposed to be the most important. But, anyway...

She definately wasn't the main character in my game. i didn't really use her unless I had to. I always considered Locke and Celes the main characters.

The Man
07-06-2005, 02:50 AM
I don't like Relm. She's slightly annoying, and doesn't she hit on Edgar at some point? 10 year olds are not supposed to be horny, kthx. She's not a total waste of a character, though; she'd mildly awesome for her use of "fuddy duddy".
If that's the case, then six-year-old Eiko is far worse for hitting on Zidane far more blatantly than Relm ever hit on Edgar. ;p However, I don't really dislike either of them

Christmas
07-06-2005, 12:34 PM
Cid. Why? He appear in almost every series and I grow rather tired of this name.

Rengori
07-06-2005, 06:02 PM
:mad2: EDWARD! :mad2:

Butz
07-06-2005, 06:50 PM
A tie between Tidus and Wakka..

Winter Nights
07-07-2005, 04:15 AM
I hate Rikku in X-2, she changes so much from what she was in X. She was my Favourite character in X, but in X-2 i just hated her!!

I actually thought the only change was that became MORE like a friggin monkey. She looked like a hairless chimp and talked like a 12 yr-old girl.

Buccura
07-07-2005, 05:39 AM
Tidus hands down. He more than once almost made me throw my PS2 controller at my TV screen because i hate him that much </3.

tootncartman
07-07-2005, 05:54 AM
For me i think it starts off with FF6 : Biggs and Wedge.ONWARDS to FF7:Cloud and Vincent.*I just cant get over what Cloud gave Seprioth even if he was confused-did i spoil it???I dunno man its an old game everyone shoulda finished it by now.*Vincet just sucked ,he said he wished he had Cid's go get em attiude but all his emotions disappeared in his sleep.Wishing is a sign of emotion,WHAT A LOSER!!!!
FF8:Only person that annoyed me was Seifer he just sucks.He reminds me of someone at my school except with the FF abilities.
FF9:Steiner he was just a retard loser who wanted attention BLAM HIM!!!
FF10:Seymour's annoying voice led me to hate him.He sounds like a rusty muffler.Also Tromell he was such a loser i hated his voice and appearnce.
FF10-2:No-one annoyed me except for Nooj and the Al Bhed Kid.Was he called Shinra( I know thats the money making company in FF7) its just been a while since i played FF10-2.Yes for some reason the other characters didn't annoy me.

Aurora_sword
07-08-2005, 09:42 AM
seymour
quistis
edit: and quina, how could i forget him/her

GooeyToast
07-08-2005, 12:05 PM
Quina does not suck.

I'd say Quistus for now if i had to pick.

I know Apollo wont be too happy.:D

Desperado
07-14-2005, 05:23 AM
I'm going to crack down on the cast of FFVI, just because I think fourteen playable characters is a bit over the limit for usefulness, which is how I will judge this.

Terra: No problem here. Well rounded magic/physic user? Ok. And then the Transform tech? Now I'm interested.
Locke: Never used him. Stealing is useless, aside from certain exceptions that are few and far between, and still not worth the effort. Otherwise he was a basic swordsman, psh.
Edgar: F'ing Chainsaw. That's all you need to know.
Sabin: Nice techs, but I wouldn't necessarily choose him for that. They were all OK, until you decided to go and get Bum Rush.
Shadow: So he can throw stuff. Unless you want to buy special items just to chuck at enemies, the hell with that.
Relm: Best magician in the game? Ok.
Strago: Not sure how he even sticks out. He's a kind of magician, but Relm is better, so no one cares.
Gau: I found Gau to be one of the least useful characters. You'd have to go through a ton of sh*t to get him good skills, and they weren't even all that great. Some think they were, so his usefulness is debatable.
Umaro: No contol over what he does? No one cares.
Mog: Dance is nothing more than a special magic thingy. Nothing to see here.
Setzer: Like Cait Sith's Limit Break, Setzer's tech is about as yielding as... well, a slot machine.
Cyan: Ok, here we go. Strong sword fighter, OK mage, with a kick ass tech to boot? I'm in. Offering, Genji Glove and Quick = pwnage.
Gogo: Mimic? Depends on the other party members. Debatable.
Celes: I didn't see much of a difference between her and Terra. It was one or the other.

Just as a disclaimer, I don't hate any of these characters, and FFVI is better than cherry Coke. Which is pretty damn good.

Winter Nights
07-14-2005, 06:00 AM
Rikku: Spastic monkey girl
Tidus: Whiny bitch
Yuna: First, you're depressing.. Then you try to mimic Rikku, without the monkey-ness.. Die
Eiko: Children are better seen, not heard
Selphie: Calm the smurf down
Irvine: He's like a cowboy, but creepy and slimy
Seifer: Grow some balls
Cloud: Complicated mental issues, an interesting hero does not make
Yuffie: Pointless and annoying
Aerith: Slut. Thanks for dying though.
Cait Sith: What. The. smurf?

That's it for now. Don't care to go into older games.

Necron
07-14-2005, 08:05 PM
Did Cid actually appear in every Final Fantasy game or just the majority of them?
And what about Biggs and Wedge? Are they in them all as well? I don't remember seeing them in FF9..

The Man
07-14-2005, 10:44 PM
Cid appears in every FF after the first one. I believe Biggs and Wedge appear in FFVI, FFVII, FFVIII, FFX, and FFX-2, but I'm not sure about the latter two..

Winter Nights
07-14-2005, 10:55 PM
They are Blitzball players in the FFX games.

Masamune·1600
07-14-2005, 10:55 PM
Cid appears in every FF after the first one. I believe Biggs and Wedge appear in FFVI, FFVII, FFVIII, FFX, and FFX-2, but I'm not sure about the latter two..

Cid's name was retroactively included in FFI in the DoS version, although, yes, FFII was his first real appearance.

Biggs and Wedge, by the way, were in FFX and FFX-2. In FFX-2, as a matter of fact, they're starting members on the Gull Wings blitzball team. Also, although not FF, the duo was placed in Chrono Trigger, as a part of a minigame in Norstein Bekkler's Lab.

Dr.K
07-14-2005, 11:10 PM
Yuna: First, you're depressing.. Then you try to mimic Rikku, without the monkey-ness.. Die

Yes! YES!!
I liked Yuna though :rolleyes2

Winter Nights
07-14-2005, 11:11 PM
I didn't mind the FFX Yuna so much.. But, the FFX-2 Yuna was annoying.

Kittay
07-14-2005, 11:26 PM
Yeah I only read the first two pages, I can't get through all this. But I do wanna say that whoever said Rosa sucks major bootay, I've got your vote. Hated that wench from the start (when I was a kid).

Other dislikes of mine: Strago (totally useless), Galuf (ok, so I hate old men), Cid from FFIV (gross), Amarant's character was really dull, although he was strong, Eiko is cute looking but really unneeded and annoying, who else? ooohh... Yang is just ugly, his achoos made me sick.

Snap Jumper
07-15-2005, 01:22 AM
Yeah I only read the first two pages, I can't get through all this. But I do wanna say that whoever said Rosa sucks major bootay, I've got your vote. Hated that wench from the start (when I was a kid).

Yep, you got my vote.

Krylon
07-15-2005, 02:56 AM
To be honest, I hate almost everything Square has released after FFIX which includes all the characters after FFIX... However, my least favorite FF characters are Aki Ross and every other character from that stupid, fake FF: The Spirits Within BS of a movie. Burn it to hell.

Kittay
07-15-2005, 04:58 AM

Yep, you got my vote.

Haha.. okay good. What I meant to say is "You got my vote" to you, but I'm a dyslexic spaz, so I'm glad you have my vote too. Er.. did that make sense? :confused: ;)

tombom
07-17-2005, 02:21 PM
Brother in FFX-2. I also don't like how they changed Rikku for FFX-2.

Quezacotl
07-18-2005, 07:58 AM
I have only played FF 8, and Zell is by far the worst. I just dislike his super-hype hot-headed attitude...

Ryudo, Zell's evil twin
07-18-2005, 11:05 AM
hay zell rocks his the best ever ff character well an even match to cid anyway, id say zidane was the worse ff character never liked him looks like a fool and i hate his personality

Skyblade
07-18-2005, 11:13 AM
Worst FF character ever? Seymour, FFX.

Prancing Mad
07-19-2005, 07:15 PM
I actually reutrned FF10-2 for its immense disappointment in characters. Everyone was annoying. I couldn't get past its girliness. It was WAY TOO much. In old games lessee, Edge, 'cause he always died, Relmz haha, umm Butz 'cause that was a heck of an ugly name. From newer ones. I didn't hate anyone from 7 that much. Cid swore WAY too much. ummm FF8 I hated the Mad doctor whose name I can't remeber, but I hated his accent and all those gestures (WHAT A FAIRY). FF9 I honestly had the time of my life when I found out I could kill those two stupid clowns. UGHHHH I hated them soooooo much. I actually said YESSSS out loud when they died. I'm not usually that cruel. lol. Necron was kinda disappointing since there's no chance there will ever be a sequel to that game, despite its greatness. And from 10, I liked Auron a lot, but his music was an awful try at a tribute to shadow's theme

Prancing Mad
07-19-2005, 07:16 PM
BTW Rikku is a total digi-babe, don't disrespect that! haha

Aphelion
07-19-2005, 10:09 PM
Cid (FFIV) and Cait Sith (FFVII). The first one is undead (try to fall from 500 meters above and survive); the latter is just a mechanical piece of junk and, of course, a cat. Where the hell is the logic?

Kittay
07-19-2005, 11:03 PM
Cid (FFIV) and Cait Sith (FFVII). The first one is undead (try to fall from 500 meters above and survive); the latter is just a mechanical piece of junk and, of course, a cat. Where the hell is the logic?

Hmm... Cid (FFIV) makes mechanical pieces of junk, so maybe they're related? :fpexdee:

K that was lame and off topic. Continue on... ;)

fantasyjunkie
07-20-2005, 03:10 AM
My worst character was Yuna. Something about her got on my nerves.

xautomaticxboy
07-20-2005, 08:04 AM
Quina......I hate S/he with a passion......RAWR!

J.D
07-21-2005, 06:52 PM
I HATE SHELINDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sephiroths Clone
07-22-2005, 02:18 AM
I hated Quina from FFIX. I mean wat the hell is it? s/he wats up with that. And it was hardly in the game. I also was very annoyed by Brother in X-2. Wats up with his accent neither Rikku nor Cid had one why did he? GAY

boys from the dwarf
07-23-2005, 12:02 PM
so many choices that suck.AAAAAAARRGGHH CANT CHOOSE.

NeoCracker
07-24-2005, 11:49 AM
Oh the Choices. I shall list them in order

5.Relm
4.Yuna
3.Tidus
2.Squall
1.Laguna

Let me start with the begining. Relm is an annoying little thing with one of those "IM not a kid" complexes(Normally its kind of funny, but in realms case its just annoying). Yuna, well, There was just something about her that bothered me in both games. And Tidus, Never before have I seen a bigger Drama Queen. Squall, a sad pathetic shell of a man who would like to think hes tuff stuff and has a little to many issues with people. Finally LAguna, A nervous Wreck of a man. Whiny, likes excuses, and various other unknown factors that make me feel he should be thrown to a pack of Rabid Gerbils on steroids. I should learn to do flash and make a video where that happens.

Rengori
07-24-2005, 07:58 PM
Oh the Choices. I shall list them in order

5.Relm
4.Yuna
3.Tidus
2.Squall
1.Laguna

Let me start with the begining. Relm is an annoying little thing with one of those "IM not a kid" complexes(Normally its kind of funny, but in realms case its just annoying). Yuna, well, There was just something about her that bothered me in both games. And Tidus, Never before have I seen a bigger Drama Queen. Squall, a sad pathetic shell of a man who would like to think hes tuff stuff and has a little to many issues with people. Finally LAguna, A nervous Wreck of a man. Whiny, likes excuses, and various other unknown factors that make me feel he should be thrown to a pack of Rabid Gerbils on steroids. I should learn to do flash and make a video where that happens.
Sorry if they had character (except Relm).

Necron
07-25-2005, 10:35 AM

Are you sure they're in FF9? I've completed the game and i don't remember ever meeting them. Where are they?

TheSpoonyBard
07-25-2005, 11:59 AM
The Man didn't say they were in FFIX. I can confirm they do appear in FFX and FFX-2.

Necron
07-25-2005, 01:12 PM
I know they're in FFX already, they are the blitzball players. In VII, they're part of the Avanlanche Group, and on FFIV, they are guards at the beggining (i haven't played through all FFIV, so please excuse me if they appear later in the game), and in FFVIII, they work for Galbadia.

Dr. Casey
07-30-2005, 01:38 AM

Hey, there was that one chick who fell five miles during the 70's and wasn't hurt at all. >_>

Kakashi509
07-30-2005, 02:25 AM
the worst character is... the tonberry king

Lushs
07-30-2005, 06:30 AM
Amarant was just annoying... He was basicly only there to make Zidane look even better than he actually was...

anyone agree?

Medi
07-30-2005, 02:37 PM

I agree with you all the way, except for Aerith.

seda
08-04-2005, 09:56 PM
ff1-black mage
ff2-josef
ff3-cid
ff4-cid
ff5-galuf
ff6-gogo
ff7-cait sith
ff8-irvine
ff9-stiener (dont care what you say, but quina's one of my favorites)
ff10-wakka
ff10-2-rikku
ff12-the guy who wants to be a pirate, dont know his name but he reminds me to much of tidus, also for some reason the princess looks like yuna to me?

rcabronx
08-05-2005, 04:36 AM
*shudders* S.....S....S.....S.E.L.P.H.I.E......M.U.S.T.......D.I.E!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

crashNUMBERS
08-05-2005, 04:29 PM
Yuna. Go ahead, burn me at the stake. I hated Yuna and I can't help it. She annoyed me to no end. She was generous to the point of stupidity. :mad: I also really hated Edge. Both of those characters were the most annoying characters ever to me. I actually liked all of the ones you guys are mentioning. Aeris, Eiko, and Cait Sith were all favorites of mine. Amarant was okay too. Guess I'm just weird. :greenie:
XD. No your not!! People have different oppinions. If they dont agree thats their oppinion. If they dont agree and have a controversal rampage to it. Then they're just dumb. I think I really hated that edgar guy. Damn Bard!!

kuroki-kaze
08-06-2005, 05:09 AM
I think the worst characters were:

Rinoa: She was SO gosh darn annoying! Everything always happened to her. Plus her personality was annoying.

Cait Sith: He was annoying. I never even used him in FFVII unless I was forced to.

Seymour: He's cool (You have to amit that) but he annoyed the heck out of me. In my opinion, he was the worst FF villian because he popped up everywhere and then you had to fight him FOUR freaken times.

Selphie: Once again, another annoying person. The only good thing about her was her limit break.

I believe that's it...everyone else was ok.

Kenshin IV
08-06-2005, 05:36 AM
Take your pick between Quina, Amarant, Irvine, Selphie, and Zell. They're all equally as awful.

Rengori
08-06-2005, 07:37 AM
You forgot Edward. And Tidus.

MushroomZOMBIE
08-06-2005, 05:13 PM
I think with the results of this thread with the most characters "hated",we should make a poll to see who takes 1st place. :love:

Dr.Blue
08-06-2005, 05:23 PM
I know I'll be burned at the stake for this, but...

Terra: I just hated her sooooooo much. Alaways acting depressed, wants pitty. "Sigh...neither human nor esper...what shall I do? :cry: " Cry me a river, you boring hoar.
Oh, and lets not forget
"I'd help you destroy the most evil person who ever existed...but I need to help the children!"

Rosa: Her battle commands could have been this:

Attack
Magic
Save Me Cecil!
Item

MushroomZOMBIE
08-06-2005, 05:31 PM
I wonder how it will look like? :D

Jessweeee♪
08-11-2005, 04:38 PM
all of the ff9 characters. they sucked.

Rengori
08-11-2005, 06:40 PM
You suck.

MAS82587
08-11-2005, 07:42 PM
Terra: I just hated her sooooooo much. Alaways acting depressed, wants pitty. "Sigh...neither human nor esper...what shall I do? :cry: " Cry me a river, you boring hoar.

you must hate her SO much that u misspelled 'whore'

Jessweeee♪
08-11-2005, 08:37 PM
all of the ff9 characters. they sucked.
You suck.

geez...

Karl
08-11-2005, 09:37 PM
tidus, wakka, payne, vincent(no real use cuz u dont have to get him), aeris,

thats all i can think of, i havent played anything b4 7

Karl
08-11-2005, 09:38 PM
You suck.
i agree

Aidan
08-11-2005, 09:48 PM
bah! karl the double poster! lock him up for good!

Lawr
08-12-2005, 10:47 AM
Crono...
He never talks in the WHOLE game except
once and thats when you beat Lavos at
Zeal... and Edward hes always hiding when I
try to heal making me waste a potion or MP
and Tidus that little girl

Tidus ---------#:shoot: O======:sophia:
Edward ----------#:shoot: O=====:sophia:

rikku&painerock
08-12-2005, 05:17 PM
my worst and most hated are.-Lulu Vivi Auron Wakka Tidus the blue ronse thing from ff x and brother i hate them all .just my opinion

Rengori
08-12-2005, 05:38 PM
my worst and most hated are. Yuna Lulu Vivi Auron Wakka Tidus Rikku the blue ronse thing from ff x and brother i hate them all .just my opinion
Khimari. The ronso is Khimari.

rikku&painerock
08-12-2005, 06:40 PM
thank you yes that guy to

Yuna Braska 19
08-14-2005, 09:16 AM
No one in Final Fantasy has the worst Characters,
I like all of them. ^__^
Nothing wrong with YRP eather.
I don't know why you guys say really rude things about FFX-2!
Like it ever did anything to you.

Shame!" ^x^

Necron
08-14-2005, 01:15 PM
some of the characters of YRP were good, like Rikku :D she's cool!
I hate Yuna though, her personality is even worse on FFX-2 than FFX. Payne's ok i guess, but she bores me after a while, she has no character at all..

raskerino
08-15-2005, 05:13 PM
And here are the totals:
BTW I've added my comments on the characters but I haven't voted. The totals are definitely slightly off. I tried no to include people who voted multiple times. I also found it strange how many people here seemed like they didn't like FF.
Section A
This section only include people who said they hated someone most or only mentioned one character they hated.
Winner! 5 Points
Aeris (I utterly agree she should lose)
2nd-5th 4 Points
Quina (funny great character how could you hate s/he)
Yuna (I find lively characters OK but hated her FFX character)
Rinoa (she was OK)
Tidus (He was OK)
6th-7th 3 Points
Rosa
Zell (Great lively character)
8th-13th 2 Points
Brother (I found him funny, but then I like lively people)
Onion Kid
Yuffie (who could hate her)
Squall (is there something wrong with introverts? He was awesome)
Irvine (I don't like him either)
FF4 Edward
14th-26th 1 Point
FF4 Cid
Tromell (Couldn't stand how they tried to make him seem repentant after what he did)
Gau
Algus (Alright I agree, although I think he should have taken more points)
Cyan
Edge
Rikku (Again I enjoy fun characters- she was better in X)
Locke
Setzer
Strago
Bartz
Shelinda (bugged me too)
Laguna (The best character of time and space)
Tonberry King (well... I wouldn't of thought about that)
Amarant
Section B
Anyone who was hated
If people say they hate all in an FF everyone takes a point.
Winner! 16 Points
Quina (as I said above a funny character)
2nd 15 Points
Yuna (I'd say her X self deserves it)
3rd-4th 14 Points
Aeris (deseves it)
Tidus (It's OK to be gay, though he's clearly not gay- tidus is fine)
5th-6th 13 Points
Eiko (annoying)
Rikku (why must you all hate fun people? so sad...)
7th-8th 11 Points
Zell (You're all so hateful)
Seymour (Is pretty hateable)
9th-11th 10 Points
Cait Sith (didn't like reeve)
Amarant (not much character)
Steiner (Heh heh heh, funny guy)
12th 9 Points
Kimahri (no character there)
13th-15th 7 Points
Selphie (I'm sooooorry if she's fun)
Irvine (check above)
Paine (Hate her more than any other FF character)
16th-18th 6 Points
Strago
Zidane (he's OK)
Yaibal (yeah annoying)
19-21stth 5 Points
Seifer (I thought he was OK)
Shinra
Relm
22nd-30th 4 Points
FF4 Cid
Zorn/Thorn
Shuyin (trying to make a storyline out of nothing)
Leblanc
FF8 Cid (his leaning down pissed me off)
Rosa
Necron
Garnet (no character/very little)
Butz/Bartz
29th-41st 3 Points
Vincent (what's wrong with him)
Tromell (check above)
Gau
Yuffie (awesome character)
Squall (best main character)
Lulu (yeah... dull... but better by far than paine)
Galuf
Cloud (great lead)
Edea
Tellah
Algus (look above)
FF9 Cid (only took this many points cause people said they hated all FF9 characters)
Nooj
42nd- 54th 2 Points
Onion Kid
Jecht
Leon (FF2)
Garland
Cyan
Edge
Ultimecia
Odine
Laguna (Best character)
Palom
Porom
Kuja
Quistis
55th 1 Point
Tifa
Celes
Rufus
Heidigger
Kefka
Maria
Red Mage (FF1)
Krile
Orlandu
Umaro
Locke
Setzer
FF7 Cid (unknowns said she hated cid's)
FFX/X-2 Cid (see FF7 cid)
FF6 Wedge/Biggs
Yang
Shelinda
Tonberry King
Black Mage (FF1)
Josef
FF3 Cid
Gogo
Terra
Vivi (Who hated him... must kill)
Auron (see vivi)

Phew that took along time

Russ80
08-17-2005, 08:25 PM
very nice compiliation.

Add a point for Algus. That bastard.

Necron
08-18-2005, 07:18 PM
And here are the totals:
BTW I've added my comments on the characters but I haven't voted. The totals are definitely slightly off. I tried no to include people who voted multiple times. I also found it strange how many people here seemed like they didn't like FF.
Section A
This section only include people who said they hated someone most or only mentioned one character they hated.
Winner! 5 Points
Aeris (I utterly agree she should lose)
2nd-5th 4 Points
Quina (funny great character how could you hate s/he)
Yuna (I find lively characters OK but hated her FFX character)
Rinoa (she was OK)
Tidus (He was OK)
6th-7th 3 Points
Rosa
Zell (Great lively character)
8th-13th 2 Points
Brother (I found him funny, but then I like lively people)
Onion Kid
Yuffie (who could hate her)
Squall (is there something wrong with introverts? He was awesome)
Irvine (I don't like him either)
FF4 Edward
14th-26th 1 Point
FF4 Cid
Tromell (Couldn't stand how they tried to make him seem repentant after what he did)
Gau
Algus (Alright I agree, although I think he should have taken more points)
Cyan
Edge
Rikku (Again I enjoy fun characters- she was better in X)
Locke
Setzer
Strago
Bartz
Shelinda (bugged me too)
Laguna (The best character of time and space)
Tonberry King (well... I wouldn't of thought about that)
Amarant
Section B
Anyone who was hated
If people say they hate all in an FF everyone takes a point.
Winner! 16 Points
Quina (as I said above a funny character)
2nd 15 Points
Yuna (I'd say her X self deserves it)
3rd-4th 14 Points
Aeris (deseves it)
Tidus (It's OK to be gay, though he's clearly not gay- tidus is fine)
5th-6th 13 Points
Eiko (annoying)
Rikku (why must you all hate fun people? so sad...)
7th-8th 11 Points
Zell (You're all so hateful)
Seymour (Is pretty hateable)
9th-11th 10 Points
Cait Sith (didn't like reeve)
Amarant (not much character)
Steiner (Heh heh heh, funny guy)
12th 9 Points
Kimahri (no character there)
13th-15th 7 Points
Selphie (I'm sooooorry if she's fun)
Irvine (check above)
Paine (Hate her more than any other FF character)
16th-18th 6 Points
Strago
Zidane (he's OK)
Yaibal (yeah annoying)
19-21stth 5 Points
Seifer (I thought he was OK)
Shinra
Relm
22nd-30th 4 Points
FF4 Cid
Zorn/Thorn
Shuyin (trying to make a storyline out of nothing)
Leblanc
FF8 Cid (his leaning down pissed me off)
Rosa
Necron
Garnet (no character/very little)
Butz/Bartz
29th-41st 3 Points
Vincent (what's wrong with him)
Tromell (check above)
Gau
Yuffie (awesome character)
Squall (best main character)
Lulu (yeah... dull... but better by far than paine)
Galuf
Cloud (great lead)
Edea
Tellah
Algus (look above)
FF9 Cid (only took this many points cause people said they hated all FF9 characters)
Nooj
42nd- 54th 2 Points
Onion Kid
Jecht
Leon (FF2)
Garland
Cyan
Edge
Ultimecia
Odine
Laguna (Best character)
Palom
Porom
Kuja
Quistis
55th 1 Point
Tifa
Celes
Rufus
Heidigger
Kefka
Maria
Red Mage (FF1)
Krile
Orlandu
Umaro
Locke
Setzer
FF7 Cid (unknowns said she hated cid's)
FFX/X-2 Cid (see FF7 cid)
FF6 Wedge/Biggs
Yang
Shelinda
Tonberry King
Black Mage (FF1)
Josef
FF3 Cid
Gogo
Terra
Vivi (Who hated him... must kill)
Auron (see vivi)

Phew that took along time

Wow, i can't believe you took the time to add up all the hates and put it into a long compilation of the most hated characters..

And yes, anyone who hates Vivi should be shot!

Reine
08-19-2005, 04:03 PM
I also hate ladies' men, wtf is their problem? Treating women like a piece of meat he can screw and leave? It's just wrong...

Well put.

Irvine was a really good battle charcter, although his personality really annoyed me.

Edward was pretty bad... I gave him Adamant Armour and all the best equipment, got his HP to 9999, and he still sucked.

Gus from FF2, because he has no intelligence.

Seifer, because, well, i thought he was going to be a party member, but then he gets confused.

Tidus' whining is annoying, but seems to one of the most realistic characters

Quina just annoyed me in every way.

Vincent however, is my favourite character.

Almighty God of Paper
08-19-2005, 06:02 PM
Mindu from FF2, by far. He annoyed me for some reason. And Gordon, too. He was utterly useless.

Seymour from FFX probably has to be the one character out of all the Final Fantasy games that I hate the most. He is so damned annoying, with his stupid voice, and he just won't die!!!! You fight him like 20 times. And his hair! God, I hate his hair. Okay, that's enough Seymour bashing for one day.

Dudius
08-19-2005, 06:57 PM
Most characters from FFVIII were pretty bad.

raskerino
08-20-2005, 07:56 PM
Wow, i can't believe you took the time to add up all the hates and put it into a long compilation of the most hated characters..

Thanks

And yes, anyone who hates Vivi should be shot!

I can't believe I did either, but when your bored and trying to get out of going on a trip somewhere by pretending you're doing something you'll go to any length...

Dignified Pauper
08-20-2005, 08:38 PM
I think we can all agree that Tidus is the worst.

blackchocobo9999
08-22-2005, 03:17 PM
I think we can all agree that Tidus is the worst.
NO WAY, no way near as bad as yuffie or amarant or cait sith or.... the list is virtually endless! Tidus aint the best, but he aint the worst either.

raskerino
08-22-2005, 06:29 PM
what's wrong with yuffie??? I mean the only annoying thing she does is mess up your materia setup- people always hate the energetic ones.

Zannith
08-23-2005, 10:33 AM
From what I’ve played Final Fantasy V-X-2.

I would have to say for the heroes, Gau Final Fantasy VI is the worst in both appearance and existence for many reasons. I didn’t like Zell in FFVIII, due to the way he acted through out the game, story line. Then theirs Quina, funny at times, then again irritating at times. All most forgot, Cat Sith... ? (Supposed to be tragic at the Ancient’s Temple). Final Fantasy X, has to be Wakka, the big freshy. X-2 maybe Rikku at times, not really. I all most forgot again. Final Fantasy V that would have to be Krile. (Appearance).

Painex2rules
08-23-2005, 03:55 PM
my most hated and worst are LULU LULU LULU seymour trema tidus yuna yuna rikku rikku wakka dude uses a ball to kill the feind come on thats so stupid auron lulu all the ronse lulu and did i say lulu but my top three are 1-lulu lulu damn i hate her 2- seymour 3- a.yuna b.rikku the end

Necron
08-28-2005, 11:45 AM
my most hated and worst are LULU LULU LULU seymour trema tidus yuna yuna rikku rikku wakka dude uses a ball to kill the feind come on thats so stupid auron lulu all the ronse lulu and did i say lulu but my top three are 1-lulu lulu damn i hate her 2- seymour 3- a.yuna b.rikku the end

I like Rikku.

Luara
09-09-2005, 02:57 PM
Rikku is cool on ffx, but I didnt like her very much in ffx-2... and amarant freeks me out!! I dont like him. :(

Necron
09-16-2005, 11:05 PM
Rikku is cool on ffx, but I didnt like her very much in ffx-2... and amarant freeks me out!! I dont like him. :(

Either way, she is HOT!

MageKnight
09-17-2005, 01:42 AM
*cough*

Was there ANY need for Quina in FF9? I think not.
*cough*

The legendary Shadow
09-17-2005, 12:04 PM
Edward,Quina and Caith sith are the worst

lone_berserker
10-03-2005, 02:46 AM
Zell was the man! Even though his duel moves were spin offs of tifas limit break. His three quatr pants were a bit dodgy though.... But i have ta say that the worst character in the history of ff would have 2 be zidane, I mean, monkeys aren't really fitting for a main character role, and the chibi design of the characters in 9 didn't really help either XD.

lone_berserker
10-04-2005, 01:59 AM
Dont diss zell XD hes the man!! jk XD

Rinoa_Heartillly
10-04-2005, 02:06 AM
Quina cuz she has no point in the freakin story.
Dagger or "Princess Garnet" is a useless skank, she has no personality and she's only good for summons, then she gets in the way, you have to rescue her and she gets all quite and depressed which is very aggavating to me.