PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone to secure something...

Xalioniaf
04-29-2005, 05:03 AM
Errr...I plan to start this game soon(I already have $70 saved up to buy this, I need a little more). I already have someone to secure me a worldpass for Bismark, but I need someone who I can contact when I start my game to get a worldpass to Midgardsomror. I don't need it right now, just need to make sure I can get a world pass and not have to rush around.

Lionx
04-29-2005, 06:58 AM
Either me, Omecle, or Zaphier can help with that mostly for Midgard. Roogle might be possible too.

Roogle
04-29-2005, 09:55 AM
Starting multiple characters is very difficult, though...

Misfit
04-29-2005, 04:12 PM
noob!

Sorry, I always wanted to say that.

Xalioniaf
04-29-2005, 11:07 PM
Well, today my friend Billy trusted me enough to let me play his Bismark file for about 30 mins. It starts out kinda confusing, but after learning some of the shortcuts, it got pretty simple. As for info...

Balance: $55.45(had to pay back a friend for...something.)

Roogle
04-30-2005, 04:16 PM
noob!

Sorry, I always wanted to say that.

I meant it's difficult in the sense that you can't raise all the characters at an even rate and you'll just end up with a bunch of LOW LEVEL ONES, like YOU. Oh, got you there! ヽ(`д´)ノ

Vaprice
04-30-2005, 04:17 PM
Indeed I am on midgar and if you need any help at all....I am now teh UBER RICH n00b!!!! no but seroiusly I shall help you in any way shape or form, for that is code of the asian