PDA

View Full Version : Rookie In Need

Reign
04-29-2005, 08:39 PM
I haven't played Final Fantasy VIII in ages and just started going back on it(untill I lent it to a friend) One thing I could never do and that was beat Omega Weapon. I could for hours and finally beat Ultimicia but could never beat the unstoppable Omega Weapon.If any1 out there will be willing to spare a piece of their wisdom and help me figure out how to beat Omega Weapon so I can rub it in my friends faces, I'll seriously owe you one! ;)

MushroomZOMBIE
04-29-2005, 10:44 PM
Omega Weapon has an attack pattern.If you know the pattern,you can beat him.Sadly,I don't know the pattern.Leave it up to the others to tell you.Just use alot of limit breaks,have the Defend command,& junction powerful magic (Ultimas,Meteors,Flares,ect.) to your stats.Make your speed VERY high........& in the config menu,selct "Wait", as Omega Weapon will attack more slowly.I recommend Squall,Quistis/Rinoa,& Zell in your party.

disapointedchild
04-30-2005, 06:09 AM
Brothers defend command, or you could use holy wars. Although they are kind of a cheap way of winning. But winning none the less.

MushroomZOMBIE
04-30-2005, 05:35 PM
^ ^ You don't know the pattern? Damn.........I forgot it..........Off to the Eoff website.Click on Final Fantasy VIII,& then click where it says "Omega Weapon." It tells you the pattern there.We already told you about junctioning,Holy Wars,the Defend command,etc.I hope you don't dislike reading....... :tongue:

rubah
04-30-2005, 10:40 PM
Or wait for Ultima Shadow to find us here.

Laguna
05-01-2005, 12:27 AM
Intiative> cast aura on Selphie> Slot> The End.

So, so cheap but very effective :P

MushroomZOMBIE
05-01-2005, 03:47 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Who cares if it's cheap??? YOU WIN, period.....but, I guess some gamers like to beat it the hard way....

Del Murder
05-01-2005, 06:47 PM
This topic is being discussed here (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60849).