PDA

View Full Version : At last

gokufusionss1
04-29-2005, 08:56 PM
I have some highly attractive cousins (http://cuddleinternational.org/)

Lezza demands a full explanation of this thread, the link is to a site promiting the unions of cousins a thing mocked and looked upon poorly in the west, the title "at last" is a joke playing on the idea that i myself have married my cousin, the title of the link "i have some highly attractive couins" is a second attempt to stretch the same poor joke in suggesting that i want to marry my cousins.

The Captain
04-29-2005, 08:57 PM
Good quote by JFK.

Take care all.

Leeza
04-29-2005, 08:59 PM
What is the topic of this thread, goku?

gokufusionss1
04-29-2005, 09:02 PM
it's general chat, i didn't realise i needed to specify what the topic is, if there isn't a wayward subject from title i'd be dissapionted. Lezza stop killing the fun/pointless stuff that gives me something to do for a few seconds .

Leeza
04-29-2005, 09:06 PM
General Chat still means that you need something specific to <i>chat</i> about. You could just as easily have made this thread with a topic in mind, but since you didn't, I'll have to close it.

I'm sure that you are aware that wayward subject matters just lead to spam. Your spoiler didn't really add much to a definite topic either. Maybe if there was a question mark in there somewhere.