PDA

View Full Version : 2 keyblades........

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-29-2005, 09:10 PM
why does sora has two keyblades, i know its kool but..how???? i know he has one key and can change it by equiping it with chains.......so how did he get another key???.........did mickey give it to him????

kaizer21
04-29-2005, 09:18 PM
from what i read and seen on websites and trailers, sora gains a second keyblade through a process called "drive", where he fuses with a partner('s soul?) and combines with their power and sora gains new abilities and even another weapon, hence the second weapon

Mercen-X
04-29-2005, 09:48 PM
Lots of threads hear discuss this. A few thoughts in Blonde Haired Kid's face revealed! and quite a few in "theories"

Destai
04-29-2005, 11:33 PM
The one thing that stands out in my mind about the two keyblades is how there were two sides to Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts must be locked from both sides. I think theres two keyblades for each of the worlds. The world from KH1, The world of dark, of light and of twilight and the purpose of the two keyblade sin each is to close the door to Kingdom Hearts for each world.

Skyblade
04-30-2005, 12:51 AM
That doesn't explain Sora having two, BHK having two, Mickey having one, and Riku having one... There are too many Keyblades for me to keep track of... :rolleyes2

Destai
04-30-2005, 01:38 AM
Um...A wizard did it.