PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Crossovers

Skyblade
04-30-2005, 03:20 AM
As we all know, Kingdom Hearts is a combination of Final Fantasy characters and Disney characters and worlds. While I was thinking over the topic for other characters that we'd like to see in Kingdom Hearts, I suddenly thought of Chrono Trigger. While not technically an FF game, it is extremely similar in style, item names, and is also made by Square (in fact, I have no clue why it isn't an FF game). Thinking about Chrono Trigger gave me the idea of bringing Magus and Lavos into Kingdom Hearts. Then I decided "why stop there?", and began thinking of all my favorite games, and characters that I think would work well in the Kingdom Hearts universe. Since Kingdom Hearts allows for infinite worlds, anything is possible. So, my question for you is, what are some non Final Fantasy/Disney characters that you think would work in the Kingdom Hearts universe?

If no one likes this topic, feel free to lock it. I just enjoy speculation and I'm wondering if others do to.

Mercen-X
04-30-2005, 04:34 AM
Star Ocean

MateriaBladeVII
04-30-2005, 06:37 AM
YES!!! God yes!!! Star Ocean rocks! lol. (Chrono Trigger, too. I wanna see Frog duel with Donald. lol.)

I've only played Star Ocean III: Till the End of Time, though- so I dunno how the other games are like. But anyways- wouldn't it be awesome to see Fayt meet Sora and Cliff or Albel to duke it out with Riku? It would rock. Fayt, Cliff, Nel, & Albel should all be in this game...

Come to think of it Chrono Cross would be a good addition, too. I'd love to see Serge, Kid, Glenn, Harle, & Lynx making appearances in KHII...

If you wanna be really drastic and out on a limb, I once thought about the Looney Tunes gang making an appearance. Warner Brothers once did a joint project with Disney, ya know- Who Framed Roger Rabbit? I can see it now- King Bugs, Daffy as a Black Mage, and Porky as a Knight.

And another thing- if you really wanna be weird- Sora & the gang could somehow be teleported into the virtual world to meet the characters from the .hack//INFECTION series. I've always wondered what would happen if Balmung and Riku met... Yeah- gotta include Kite, BlackRose, Balmung, Elk, & Mia...

Anyways- any other ideas? Anyone agree with me? :tongue:

Raven Nox
04-30-2005, 07:00 AM
Yes, Star Ocean dshould be in this game. Albel needs to be in it. Ashton to, XD But Albel more. Unfortuntly, it's from the Enix side of the company, and KH and FF are from the Sqaure side... plus they're only using Nomura designs (not including disney characters) So, we'll never see Albel in KH... me sad now...

Mercen-X
04-30-2005, 09:22 PM
I actually think Square has more hold over Enix than it is a straight partnership. It's my opinion that Square has always been the dominant RPGC.
Albel, Roger, Peppita and possibly Nel would most likely be the choices Square Enix would choose if they did this. After all, I believe that Vincent was eight times more popular than Yuffie and yet she got a cameo.

sephiroth9006
04-30-2005, 09:32 PM
nel would have to be in her 2p colour as her skirt is abit too high cut though,
yes albel should be in it that would be cool.
i rekon that luther should also be in it at some point.
kuja/trance kuja should be there as a boss
safer sephiroth (dunno why i just would)
cliff and fayt would a good addition i would like to see them in it.
not sure on many more though.^_^

Mercen-X
04-30-2005, 11:04 PM
Okay, you're slightly obsessed with FF. We can respect that. Don't bring them here though. This is any other Squaresoft/Square Enix game beside FF. There's already a "which FF characters blah and so on" thread.

Sasuke from Ehrgeiz.
Yuri Hyuga and Keith Valentine from Shadow Hearts.
I'ven't played Mana games, but I guess there might be characters there worth employing here.
The robots from Chrono Trigger and SaGa Frontier, Serge and Kid and Harle from Chrono Cross.

Skyblade
05-02-2005, 06:22 PM
Flammie from Secret of Mana. :D
Actually, Shade, Wisp, and all the elemental spirits from Secret of Mana were the best characters in that game. Though I suppose Cibba and Bogard from Sword of Mana would work pretty well.
Magus from CT still has dibs on who to bring over. He'd get along well with Auron, and I'd love to see what he'd think of the Organization.
Lavos as a Heartless is a pretty scary idea, he's bad enough as it is...

While we're at it, why stop with Square-Enix games? Sure, they are the only ones that are going to be put into KHs, but like I said, I like to speculate. Surely some of you would like to see characters from games outside of the Square-Enix partnership in KHs. Be creative!

Non Square-Enix characters:
Alex from Golden Sun.
Ganondorf from Legend of Zelda.
Q from Star Trek.

...Ok, maybe not that last one, but you get the idea.