PDA

View Full Version : How has FFX-2 changed your perception of life?

Jojee
04-30-2005, 03:23 AM
Well?

ThroneofDravaris
04-30-2005, 09:20 AM
I learned to keep a tissue box next to the PS2

Angelroo
04-30-2005, 05:39 PM
Ah, the things ffx-2 has helped me learn:
Little beaked men are nothing but TROUBLE!
Do not wear a bikini to Mt. Gagazet
Speaking Al Bhed in real life is funny!
Who uses a staff when you can shoot GUNS! @_@
Listen to whatever the cactus tells you! :joker:
Ummm...avoid the constant flirting of you weird tattooed cousin...yeah

All I can think of right now. Gotta work on 100%

ShivaBlizzard8
04-30-2005, 06:17 PM
Building big scary machines that can destroy the world are a bad idea.

Destai
04-30-2005, 06:29 PM
Girls are stupid.

Necronopticous
04-30-2005, 06:32 PM
Scan 3 RULEZ

Cybele
04-30-2005, 10:16 PM
Girls are stupid.

Boys are even more stupid. Just look at Brother. :p Oh yeah, and some people's singing can not only make you deaf, but also blind. :greenie:

My name is...something..?
04-30-2005, 10:30 PM
I learned that dressing up in mascot outfits can actually make me stronger.
Oh and that no matter what the situation, I should always have perfect hair and wear clothes that make me look attractive to the opposite sex.
I also learned that if I put on a concert at the right time, I can prevent war.
Yep, that's about it.

...but seriously I learned that it's never too late to get a second chance.

Blackmageboi
04-30-2005, 10:58 PM
i learned never to trust my cousin

FF freak
05-01-2005, 12:09 AM
I learned that 100% isn't all that.....and that they can find a way to make people hate Bliztball even more.

The most important thing I learned is the guide can be wrong.

*yells at guide*

XxSephirothxX
05-01-2005, 01:18 AM
I learned that RPGs can sometimes have horrible storylines, but still be fun due to fast-paced and addictive battles. And that Square isn't great at making sequels. :D

DMKA
05-01-2005, 03:03 AM
I learned to accept beastiality with open arms.

Buccura
05-01-2005, 03:17 AM
That all you need are half naked girls to have a game sell well. Screw gameplay!

DMKA
05-01-2005, 07:10 AM
I also learned that people don't play games for more than 5 minutes before saying "OMFG TEH SUX~!!1111".

Xalioniaf
05-01-2005, 07:43 AM
Technology can advance rapidly when given the iniciative.

Krag Koopa
05-01-2005, 07:52 AM
so...much ...sexism....on this thread...its not nice being sexist because
one gender always gets put down and abused and made fun of......

Buccura
05-01-2005, 08:50 AM
I also learned that people don't play games for more than 5 minutes before saying "OMFG TEH SUX~!!1111".

On the Contrary, I have a good two hours, or rather maybe four or so in my game. I gave it a fair shot. In its own right its not to bad, but as a Final Fantasy, worst ever.

Lenna
05-01-2005, 11:28 AM

You'll find that 90% of the people on this thread are for one JOKING, and having a laugh. It's not directly at anyone either. It's at the game.. not a human being lol.

FFX-2 did put a rather "Spice Girls" image to the game. the "girl power" theme. It didn't really suit it. I haven't completed it, but first off playing it I'm getting a bit bored by that theme. But I'm not one to quit so, when I've completed it maybe my idea of it will change.

The thing that puzzles me is the battle system. WTF is it for?? I don't understand how to level up and stuff, and how you can actually fight with someone... dancing? I'm not getting anywhere because of the fighting scheme. I keep dying on hard bosses ;s

anyway yeah ;P <3<3<3<3 Teh Jojo (and Seeby!!!!)

Destai
05-01-2005, 12:30 PM
I also learned that people don't play games for more than 5 minutes before saying "OMFG TEH SUX~!!1111".I have 99% and I still think it sucks. One suggestion that doesnt cross alot of peoples minds. Maybe the game just really wasnt that good :confused:

Gwelenguchenkus
05-01-2005, 12:51 PM

You'll find that 90% of the people on this thread are for one JOKING, and having a laugh. It's not directly at anyone either. It's at the game.. not a human being lol.

FFX-2 did put a rather "Spice Girls" image to the game. the "girl power" theme. It didn't really suit it. I haven't completed it, but first off playing it I'm getting a bit bored by that theme. But I'm not one to quit so, when I've completed it maybe my idea of it will change.

The thing that puzzles me is the battle system. WTF is it for?? I don't understand how to level up and stuff, and how you can actually fight with someone... dancing? I'm not getting anywhere because of the fighting scheme. I keep dying on hard bosses ;s

anyway yeah ;P <3<3<3<3 Teh Jojo (and Seeby!!!!)

Actually I think FFX-2 reminds me a lot more of Charlies Angels than anything else.

Holy Crap. "Y R P... in position"

This has got to be the cheesiest game in existence.

The gameplay in FFX-2 is okay for a while, but it is FAR too easy. A little bit of leveling up can sometimes make all the battles insant kills (even bosses) all throughout the rest of the game. I was totally underchallenged. I got 99% as well, and I don't ever want to touch that game again. I tried getting 100% and gave up after making one... ONE VERY SMALL mistake. Talk about torture. FFX-2 is the worst in this sense. There is porbably NO HOPE IN HELL of seeing all the endings without using a guide to make sure you get EVERY fraction of percent.

Sexism is a joke. There is no reason for anyone to be sexist. If you hate the other sex for any reason, you might as well just hate all of humanity, because we are all humans. If you hate girls, or guys, blame humanity. Learn to respect both, because without one or the other, humanity wouldn't exist anyway. Sexism is completely pointless. Learn to accept our differences.

Lenna
05-01-2005, 03:09 PM
Yeah but I don't understand how you level up, I also got very confused with where to go that actually had monsters to fight.. the gameplan wasn't structured out very well. I got lost every five minutes in this case.

amratis
05-01-2005, 10:45 PM
I learnt the best part of the game was good ending with Tidus coming back, what can I say, I liked T/Y. The rest of it was mostly brainrot. Allthough I find it strangely addictive....like popcorn.

ruby_91
05-01-2005, 10:58 PM
Girls are stupid.

Boys are even more stupid. Just look at Brother. :p Oh yeah, and some people's singing can not only make you deaf, but also blind. :greenie:
totally agree.

Primus Inter Pares
05-03-2005, 03:21 PM
I learned to keep a tissue box next to the PS2

O.....k

I didn't know you liked Brother THAT much!

naym asudeuh
05-03-2005, 08:32 PM
People...we all know that at least one of the scenes within this game was touching to our lives. Even if it happened to be the end, when the final credits rolled up. So, don't try and act like you didn't like it..when we all know your little secrets. ;)

Meat Puppet
05-04-2005, 02:10 AM
Scan 3 RULEZ

Wiegrahf42
05-04-2005, 03:35 AM
That square is capable of making an awful game.

Finalfantasyfan15
05-17-2005, 02:24 AM
well it made me realize that some times we have to give up the things that we love the most to get the better rewards in our lives however to get those rewards we have to do multple things like fight for what we believe i know now what the things i love is like all of my family and friends and all of the places i charish the most

oh and the perfect ending that i got after like 5 times playing through made me realize that we take what we love for granded!!!!

EDIT: Please use the edit button instead of double posting. -Murder

UltimateSpamGrover
05-17-2005, 03:39 AM
It taught me that some games are so crappy rthat they must be thrown into a furnace.

Gnostic Yevon
05-17-2005, 04:52 AM
I learned that the secret to world peace is a singing summoner. Maybe we should try that instead of shock and awe.

That people will ask strangers to find a wife for their kids.

That you can gain entrance to the top secret lair via backrubs.

That any device that can destroy the world is controlled by pipe organs. (Makes me wonder what evil lurks in churches)

Evil people use timeshares and never redecorate.

That within 2 years, a civilization can go from iron age to post industrial age in two years.

That ancient secrets are always discovered by bratty kids.

And that broken lightning rods are fixed via Dance Dance Revolution moves.

Buccura
05-17-2005, 05:51 AM
It taught me that some games are so crappy rthat they must be thrown into a furnace.

I second that.

Zanius
05-17-2005, 11:41 AM
1 - We can't change our good valuables even when the world changes.

2 - It's good to have memories. But, sometimes the past can only bring us pain, and we have to be separated from them...

3 - Good things happens when we least expect.