PDA

View Full Version : Garden Crash

Scowl
04-30-2005, 04:56 AM
I finally won Selphie's card with stupid random rule. And now I'm headed for orphanage. But I cannot get in! So, I looked up the walkthrough and I saw that I needed to make contact with the Galbadian Garden floating right beside the orphanage. This is when my problem occurs. When I crash into the Galbadian Garden with Balamb Garden, nothing happens! From what I read, an event and CGI should be triggered by this action. Maybe I'm just stupid and don't even know how to do this properly. I'm very frustrated with this and much help will be appriciated. Ty.

Loony BoB
04-30-2005, 08:24 AM
That is weird. What was the last thing you did in the game that was to do with the story?

tranvanhieu
04-30-2005, 12:09 PM
Let us review,you have finish mission in "FH",right? Then you can control Balamb Garden.After that,you go to Balamb City with your Garden,fight Fujin&Raijin,am i right?
Now please go to "Trabia Garden".Go to the BasketBAll Playground,Have a long talk there -reviewing the past with Squall.Your party decide to fight Edea -know her was the adopted mother of them all.
Now it's time for you to go to the North , just drive your Garden toward Galbadia Garden ,if nothing happen,you should buy another disc! 'cause i did exactly like i tell you and i finish the game with noproblem

Zellaw
04-30-2005, 01:41 PM
Hm, thats weird.
Dont you have to go to the White SeeD ship first?

ShivaBlizzard8
04-30-2005, 03:50 PM
This is not the first time I've heard of this - I recall a number of people complaining that they couldn't get the confrontation with Galbadia Garden to be triggered after visiting the orphanage. Although I personally had no problem, it would seem to be a glitch in some games. I think I remember one kid saying that it mattered at what angle he approached Galbadia from, so maybe you could try that.

Sheentylla
04-30-2005, 08:53 PM
yeah that's the problem i just fixed and that was really frustrating
it's a cards issue.
I know no matter really the angle you approach the galbadia garden, the white seeds ship is still not there since it's still disc 2 and there's no way to get into the orphanage and to talk to edea since she's still the "bad witch"

You have to remove (try a trainer or the trancard ability of quetzal) the reb bat blobra and bite bug since this bug of the un-crashing garden seems to be realted to the posses of too many cads of this type.
just reduce the number of cards or remove them at all and the problem will fix

Scowl
04-30-2005, 08:57 PM
TY, Sheentylla, TY.

Sheentylla
04-30-2005, 08:59 PM
(ok since english isn't my native language and i don't know certain specific thing i'll just assume that stands for Thank You. If so, well i'm just so glad it did work. That bug stopped for something like 2 months. i just got over it about a week ago and i just wanted to spread the word about how to fix it :) )

sayen
05-06-2005, 12:43 PM
on mine the battle never happens if you havent pressd X to the orpanage and squall says "i reconise this place" or some thing linkt that then go and get the holy (getting holy from the draw on the overside is optianal) then runinto to other garder and it works nomatter how many bite bug cards i have i had like 20 last time ind it workd lol lol lol

seiyuimore
05-10-2005, 06:31 AM
Same problem with me. I fixed it by borrowing the disc from Block buster, after the garden encounter and first time I could save I save it and then I used my disc and load the save after garden encounter then load the save before garden encounter and it works find.