PDA

View Full Version : Im stuck on the end of the first world

Kiwi Nazi
04-30-2005, 03:29 PM
I'm stuck on the boss cannon right before you get into the earth temple-thing. I'm on lv. 20, is that under lv.? Where should i train, i've been to the forest where you get ramuh, is there anything else? please help me.

Xalioniaf
05-01-2005, 07:35 AM
Hey, you know, I'm stuck on the same exact part. Except I'm at Lv. 18, have A Sorceorer, Black Mage with White Mage overtones, Hunter, and Thief, and I don't have Ramuh. Where is he? Anyway, I find Sorcerors with Bolt2 on their swords work good. I might try an all'sorcerer party. BTW, the Flamethrowers give you a blue magic.

CaptRory
05-01-2005, 08:09 AM
A balanced party is good for any occasion, an unbalanced party (IE one of all Sorcerors) is excellant for overcoming specific challenges but poor in general. If I recall, when I fought the battle that you're referring to I had a Sorceror, a White Mage/Time Mage, a Monk, and a Summoner/Black Mage. (Btw get the ability to wield a sword with two hands for your primary sorceror the damage skyrockets.) Keep in mind it's 3am where I am so I may not be recalling it with complete accuracy. But if I remember lightning is especially effective so that is probably your best bet for victory.

omnitarian
05-01-2005, 05:41 PM
Turn one of your characters into a ninja (or, if you have a ninja, give the Throw ability to one of your guys), and then throw Bolt Scrolls like there's no tomorrow. The scrolls do 2000 damage or so, if I remember right. Just make sure you have a good White Magic user and you're all set.

You can buy Bolt Scrolls from Bartz's village. They're a wee bit expensive, but you should have money from all the levelling you're (hopefully) doing.

CaptRory
05-01-2005, 05:45 PM
That's what I did, I had a ninja, I think it was Galuf. I'd been sailing the oceans and kept getting attacked by these water monsters who left lightning scrolls behind. I had around a dozen of 'em going into the battle.

Xalioniaf
05-01-2005, 06:38 PM
I kind can't ail oceans after the Fireship incident :P.

Anyway,I bought 8 bolt scrolls. Where can I find Ramuh, though.

rubah
05-01-2005, 07:46 PM
He's in the forest near the istory falls, I think.

Masamune·1600
05-01-2005, 08:06 PM
It's worth mentioning that L5 Doom (if you have that particular Blue Magic) can instantly kill the Launchers, leaving only the main cannon as a concern.