PDA

View Full Version : huh? bodyart? OMG what is that?

Nod
04-30-2005, 11:50 PM
Right. I know that other threads have been made on this topic, but they are really old, so i didnt want to revive a dead thread :p

anyway, the questions are-

Do you like Tattoo's?

Do you have a tattoo?

If you could have any tattoo, what would it be??

What do you think of bodyart in general?

As for me, i have a large tattoo on my back, which i am currently getting sorted out/re-done (much pain), thus it inspired me to ask about your opinions on the matter....................:D

louby_4eva
04-30-2005, 11:59 PM
Do you like Tattoo's? Some, only the small ones

Do you have a tattoo? Nope, way too painful

If you could have any tattoo, what would it be?? A tigers face in a butterfly shape on the bottom of my back

What do you think of bodyart in general? It's okay.

Smile and Be happy :love:

KentaRawr!
05-01-2005, 12:01 AM
I'm not too fond of Tattoos, but if I were to get a tattoo or two...

Final Fantasy on my Right Arm, Zelda on my Left. >_> Or maybe on the back of my hand...yeah. Back of my hand.

Much less Noticable. o.o

Maybe a Triforce on my left hand, and The Words Final Fantasy on my Right... o_o Or maybe the other way around... hmm...

And what I think of Bodyart...well it is not bad at all. o_o It just makes you look different...but when I noticed 5 earings on my sisters left ear I was creeped out...

Not a bad thing. It can be a reflection of your personality. ^_^

Jojee
05-01-2005, 12:01 AM
Tattoos can be okay, depends on the tattoo and where it's placed, which also depends on the gender of the person with the tatto ^_~ Also it can't be overdone, having a zillion tattoos does not make you cool ;)

I don't have a tattoo, but I'm open to maybe getting one someday :) Something pretty, lower back.

Itsunari 2000
05-01-2005, 12:02 AM
Yes , I like tattoos - although I don't have one , and probably don't intend on getting one before I'm 25 ( at least nothing hugely elaborate ... maybe a couple of kanji on my forearm or shoulder) I've recently been designing my own tattoos , largely for the fun of it but a couple of people have suggested I take tattoo art as a serious pursuit , selling to parlours etc.
I can't understand people who consider body art " disgusting " - it's art , an expression of oneself.If that's thought to be ugly then all I can say is that's a real shame.

Jojee
05-01-2005, 12:05 AM
Haha Ken! That would be funny, I would totally talk to you if I saw you in the street then ^_~ But I wouldn't get any gaming things tattooed on me ever, myself ^^

And Itsunari, just personal preference ^_- I personally think nose piercings look really ugly... and that's an expression of oneself, too.

faster skating penguin
05-01-2005, 12:10 AM
In moderation it's all cool. In excess :horror:

If I were to get a tatoo it would be something so blatantly sexual no one could even pretend they don't notice it. ;)

Jojee
05-01-2005, 12:12 AM
Male body part on your face :p

faster skating penguin
05-01-2005, 12:13 AM
Male body part on your face :p

Hardcore getting it on on my forehead
Penis on side of my moth
Boobs on cheeks

the possibilities are endless

KentaRawr!
05-01-2005, 12:21 AM
You would be banned from life if you did THAT, Monkey. o_o

Jojee
05-01-2005, 12:23 AM
I'm not doing that, penguin is ;)

Hardcore getting it on on my forehead
Penis on side of my moth
Boobs on cheeks

the possibilities are endless And I would not talk to you if I saw you randomly in the street :p Except maybe to say, "Dude, aren't you from EoFF?" and then run away XD

Glendon
05-01-2005, 12:47 AM
I would get a "W" on both cheeks. :whaaa:

Shlup
05-01-2005, 12:53 AM
BJ said if I smoke ever again he's getting a tattoo, and I told him if he ever gets a tattoo I'm shooting heroin straight into my veins. No tattoos! I like the clean, natural, bare skin. I think body mods can be neat, and look good, but I don't find them attractive in the least.

BJ wants to get my name in binary on his side. I think it's a cute idea, but no. No marking up my bubby. ;_;

Cuchulainn
05-01-2005, 01:01 AM
I've got several. I like them. Some don't. The End.

Tip: Tattoos on your chest HURT.

Raven Nox
05-01-2005, 01:06 AM
Don't really want one, at all, I don't wanna a needle to stick into me, paying for torture, wow... (kidding)

My uncle has two tattoos, one on each arm, both say belongs to 2 certain girls, and there's a 3rd he can't decide where to put... I believe they were "Empress Andria", "Queen Lasiana" and "Princess"... Well, the princess is the 3rd girl...

eestlinc
05-01-2005, 03:25 AM
I told him if he ever gets a tattoo I'm shooting heroin straight into my veins.
I prefer to shoot heroin into my ass, personally.

I often like tattoos, but they can definitely be overdone. I figure if I ever got one and I didn't like it I would be pissed. If I did like it I ould want to get more, and where do you stop? I figure its best to leave it alone.

Gollum
05-01-2005, 03:27 AM
I want to get a yin yang and something else on the back of my shoulder and maybe a dragon on my upper arm

KentaRawr!
05-01-2005, 03:59 AM
I prefer to shoot heroin into my ass, personally.

Back on the GameFaqs forum, people would search desperately to find really strange things that people say, and then they put those odd words into their signature, and yell "SIG'D!!"...

Man, I hit the jackpot. ^_^

And I think I already said all I can about tattoos... >_<

TasteyPies
05-01-2005, 04:03 AM
Do you like Tattoo's? If done well

Do you have a tattoo? No

If you could have any tattoo, what would it be?? I don't realy want one

What do you think of bodyart in general? If it is done tastefuly its fine.

Mitch
05-01-2005, 04:13 AM
I don't think I would get a tatoo unless I got very drunk (that's how I got my nipple pierced) or have a mid life crisis on 30 years and decide to join a biker gang and burn down State Highway 4 and through the Parapara's.

However if I did get a tatoo it would say "out of my mind, back in 5 minutes"

Apollo
05-01-2005, 04:23 AM
Tattoos are ok.
I might get one someday.

rubah
05-01-2005, 05:08 AM
having a zillion tattoos does not make you cool

I dunno, that leopard guy is pretty cool. He's got like almost all his body tattooed?

I don't think I want one though.