PDA

View Full Version : Help me find this game

TogiB REDUX
05-01-2005, 01:43 AM
Ok, this is going to be hard for me to explain. about 6 years ago, I rented a game for my ps1. I have now clue what the name was, but i do remember it was multiplayer, and it strategy type game. you could build turrets, and then man them, and that is about all i can remember, except that no one would play it with me. i know this may be a broad question, but if someone could help me discover this game again, I would GREATLY appreciate it.

Shoeberto
05-01-2005, 02:26 AM
Probably Command and Conquer: Red Alert Retaliation.

Halifax Housewife
05-01-2005, 03:35 AM
Yeah. That's the first game I ever played when I got my PS1 for the first time. Memories.

It's much better on the computer, 'tho. Go to EBGames and buy the PC version for around $5.00. It's extremely hard to control on the ps1 due to the controller, but if you have the mouse and mousepad attatchment, which can be hard to find, then get it for the ps1.

Also, the PC version has multiplayer, which is a blast.

Shoeberto
05-01-2005, 04:15 AM
PS1 had multiplayer through parallel connection. I'm pretty sure it's the only game that utilized the parallel i/o ports on the PS1.

wuglendei
05-01-2005, 06:28 AM
wait...
that game also sounds like this crappy type first person vehicle game for the playstation....u could build /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif and then man them
UprisingX was its name...or somthin like that...i forget....

TogiB REDUX
05-01-2005, 03:00 PM
I think wuglendei may be right. It might have been a crappy game, but it's just something that has bugged me a lot lately, and if i could just get the game, and see that it sucks, i will feel a lot better. It was multiplayer, though, and first person. thanks

wuglendei
05-01-2005, 06:55 PM
No prob man
When i read that the first thing that came to me was that game
Uprising X or somthing
Its multiplayer
google uprising x and see waht ya find

Old Manus
05-01-2005, 10:57 PM
It's obviously Resident Evil.