PDA

View Full Version : sphere type questions

Krag Koopa
05-01-2005, 08:02 AM
im pretty confused about these things.......what happens after you use them? can you only teleport once?

My name is...something..?
05-01-2005, 08:08 AM
Are you talking about save spheres??
You have to be more speciific, there are 15 billion types of spheres in FF X.

silent_ultima
05-01-2005, 09:48 AM
If ur referring to sphere that are used in the grid (Teleport Sphere), then yes, u can only teleport to a certain node (a node that u have activated, or izzit nodes that other character have activated?) ONCE. That means that if u wanna return back to u'r original location, u need to use the teleport sphere again.

If u'r referring to the save sphere, then no u can teleport back and forth from ur current location to the airship like there's no tomorrow.

Krag Koopa
05-03-2005, 03:34 AM
thanks........

ISRviper
05-07-2005, 05:53 PM
I just started the game and would like to know how will saveing up S.lvls help me later on or even at this point.

rubah
05-07-2005, 07:14 PM
it won't.

You use them to get better unless you want to do a no slvl game.

ISRviper
05-07-2005, 07:55 PM
ok thx

DJZen
05-08-2005, 12:49 AM
A SLvl in FFX is KIND OF similar to a character's level in other FF games. The difference is that when you level up in other games, your stats rise. When your SLvl rises in FFX, it just lets you another space on the sphere grid. Moving another space lets you activate more spheres, which raises your stats or gains new abilities. If you just let it build it won't help you any. Sorta like having tons of MP but no spells.

ISRviper
05-08-2005, 09:16 PM
That much I know but there is also the differance here in chooseing which way you want to go on the grid.

Tai-Ti
05-29-2005, 09:54 AM
That can be a pickle, what you have to do is look further down the grid, down each path, and pick the path that would be best for the character. Or set a goal for the character, and try and find the fastest way to that spot. Like i picked the goal of getting Yuna to learn 'Flare' so i took the best path to get to that spot, so now she knows flare. Simple as pie :)

Inuyasha0012
05-30-2005, 02:23 PM
The teleport sphere is a one-use sphere that transports you to any previously activated node yours or your allies