PDA

View Full Version : Damn yunalesca

tivo304
05-01-2005, 08:20 PM
okay, well I'm sure many a time there have been a lot of posts about trying to beat damn Yunalesca in FFX...AND I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!! :mad2: I can usually get down to her third form relatively easy by using my aeons' overdrives+ high powered attacks, but then I'm stuck in the water... so, now I'm trying to hold off on the Aeons until at least half way thru her second form, but I'm having problems.

I think I'm wasting time by using skills/magic powers. I try to get in Shell, protect, haste, then reflect, which works okay, but Protect doesn't seem to be doing me any good. plus when i use reflect, in her second form she uses Regen on ME, but it reflects onto her, so she starts racking up the health points...need help!!!! I Don't have holy, any holy waters, no extra aeons, and I don't think I have any zombie ward or deathproof to help me out in the third form...please help!!!!!

Rye
05-01-2005, 08:21 PM
For me, I had to level up and kill monsters until I got Holy. It was tough, but then I won!

Kamiko
05-01-2005, 08:22 PM
Shouldn't this technically be in the FFX forum??? :eek: I had no problem beating her whatsoever but I honestly couldn't tell you why... lol...

Leeza
05-01-2005, 08:30 PM
*moves thread*

FF freak
05-01-2005, 11:41 PM
Okay, check this out. If you go back to the entrance and fight the fallen monks and steal from them theirs a certain item that you can get that when used to custmize your armor you can make it Zombie Proof!!!! Get as many of these items as you need and equip three characters with this armor and Yunalessca is a breeze.

tivo304
05-01-2005, 11:49 PM
Yes, Holy and some zombieproof would be just what i need...then I'll have a fighting chance...but, where are those fallen monks? I forget which/where they are.

FF freak
05-01-2005, 11:52 PM
O.K you know the area where you see Seymore as a kid? There. They look like regular monks only zombified.

rubah
05-01-2005, 11:55 PM
Don't use zombieproof, then you won't need deathproof.

Quit reflecting yourself, and use rikku instead to mix two lightcurtains, and hope the regen wears off before you're zombied.

Del Murder
05-02-2005, 12:25 AM
Yunalesca (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61182).