PDA

View Full Version : PSP rumour

blackchocobo9999
05-01-2005, 09:02 PM
Ive seen a rumour in a mag i got a couple of days back saying that FF7:AC will be comin out on PSP. I wanted 2 know if that was a rumour or the trufh plz some1 tell me!!!

My name is...something..?
05-01-2005, 09:16 PM
It's true. It is a fact that they are releasing it on the PSP

amratis
05-01-2005, 09:16 PM
Yes, I'm pretty sure it is coming out on PSP, sorry cant be definete but I've been out of the AC thing for awhile now, just waiting for it to come out so havn't been reading things .etc. Anyone? It is coming out on PSP isnt it? Or am I just going loony and getting things mixed up.

EDIT - Thankyou, my name is something.

Destai
05-01-2005, 10:54 PM
Yup its definitely coming out on the PSP and possibly will be released on the PSP before being released on DVD.

Chocobo the chosen one
05-26-2005, 12:41 AM
awsome i got to get a PSP now

Wilhelm III
05-26-2005, 05:20 AM
I already have a PSP... I will get it for both of corse. I wish they would relese it in theaters. God damn Square for calling that last crap fest final fantasy, god damn them. They should have made this instead of that. Well at least now they have better graphics I guess...

Big D
05-26-2005, 09:11 AM
Actually, most sources are suggesting that the PSP release will come after the DVD release.
That makes more sense, since plenty of people have DVD players and not nearly as many will have a PSP by then.

September 14, peoples.

CloudStrife48
05-27-2005, 02:27 AM
Actually, most sources are suggesting that the PSP release will come after the DVD release.
That makes more sense, since plenty of people have DVD players and not nearly as many will have a PSP by then.

September 14, peoples.

I think on the 1up.com article it said AC might not come out on the 14th and could come out within a month of the 14th but promised no longer after a month.