PDA

View Full Version : Has FF III made you mad?!

Fire_Emblem776
05-01-2005, 09:54 PM
:cry:
Well it is late and its been oh...15 years or so since it was released. I think it is a really great game all the aditions in it that apeard in it. Like the completed chocobe theme. (Unlike FF II).
The many jobs that never got back (vicking, scolar-even if it sucks(you will use that job inly once and only once..The super red mage all black and all white magic A sage i belive. (Tellah)

any ways i am very far and an enjoying it and all but. FF 1 and 2 was remade for pso why not III? Sure it will be made for DS. But the music will not be the same. If you played the origins version of FF I and II t heir is a big differance. The music is much better on a cd than a cartride. But that is not always true take FF VI on pso. The music is worse than the original! The old boss themea nd battle music is off, and the menu takes forever to come out.

And we will never be able to play FF III on out tv :cry:
and it will be the only game we will never have a soundtrack to. I love the origins sound track, but sadly their will be a space between my origins and soon to be in my grasp Celtic moon or the OSV to FF IV. :cry:

KentaRawr!
05-01-2005, 10:35 PM
Remember, this is the DS were talking about...I think...

The Music should be good enough to make you want to listen to it. (I think)

By PSO you mean PSX, right? PSO is an MMORPG. Well, it isn't massive, but it counts as one for some reason...

DJZen
05-02-2005, 12:01 AM
OOC: it counts as massive because people play it en masse, as opposed to on one system.

DoS was released for GBA, which has worse sound than the PS1, this is true. However, FFIII is being released for DS, which has MUCH better sound hardware. If you don't believe me, just check out the in-store demo models. Heck, you can probably play mp3s on 'em. If your only worry is sound quality, worry no more.

mihalis
05-02-2005, 01:06 AM
nah, it hasn't made me mad. What makes me mad is that they stopped making games that were that good (by they, I mean "Square"). I just hope that the merger with Enix doesn't spell the end of the DragonQuest series, which I dearly love!

liknsmak
05-03-2005, 03:01 AM
DS has as good sound quality as the playstation...your statement about sound from cartridges is not as good as CDs is invalid...

Fire_Emblem776
05-03-2005, 06:34 PM
so then their will be a soundtrack to it then?

DJZen
05-03-2005, 10:50 PM
Considering that Square had the OST of the FAMICOM version released, I'd say it's quite likely.

crashNUMBERS
05-09-2005, 12:20 AM
Not really. I have the emulator and rom so, yeah. But it did when I was younger...

Fire_Emblem776
05-09-2005, 04:46 PM
Considering that Square had the OST of the FAMICOM version released, I'd say it's quite likely.

so will the ds version have a soundrack? Tactics advanced has a soundtrack.. :confused:

Desert Merchant
05-09-2005, 08:22 PM
I think they should make a version for Playstation as well.... i mean they put 1 and 2 on both gameboy and Playstation

Dreddz
05-21-2005, 08:19 PM
I enjoyed the game but it was in japanese so I couldnt understand it and for most of the game the TV could only be put in Black and White

DJZen
05-22-2005, 02:11 AM
You know you can download a translated ROM, right?

Black Mage
05-23-2005, 07:09 AM

so will the ds version have a soundrack? Tactics advanced has a soundtrack.. :confused:

You question's already been answered. There will more than likely be a soundtrack for the DS version of FFIII. There's also a Famicom Soundtrack as well, which was also previously stated.

Also, there are two Final Fantasy Tactics Advance soundtracks (OST's) available: Final Fantasy Tactics Advance OST, and White Melodies of Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.

DJZen
05-23-2005, 10:27 PM
I thought White was arranged, not an OST.

UltimateSpamGrover
05-24-2005, 05:26 AM
I think they should make a version for Playstation as well.... i mean they put 1 and 2 on both gameboy and Playstation

Chances are there will eventually be a remake for the Playstation, it just wouldn't be right if they didn't.

DJZen
05-24-2005, 09:00 PM
Well you know what'll increase the odds of them doing that? That's right, good sales. If more people buy FFIII for DS, Squenix will get the impression that more people like it. This will in turn tell them it might deserve a console release.

It has occured to me that, even though a PS1 release is unlikely, a PS3 FFI-VI collector's disc is possible...

Fire_Emblem776
05-25-2005, 11:16 PM
Chances are there will eventually be a remake for the Playstation, it just wouldn't be right if they didn't
yea its the only one missing...

Well you know what'll increase the odds of them doing that? That's right, good sales. If more people buy FFIII for DS, Squenix will get the impression that more people like it. This will in turn tell them it might deserve a console release.

It has occured to me that, even though a PS1 release is unlikely, a PS3 FFI-VI collector's disc is possible...
gotto love square remakes :love: