PDA

View Full Version : Ya know, I just thought of something.

Seraf
05-01-2005, 10:15 PM
What exactly happens if you have all the Huge Materia? I never really payed that any attention..I was too into the story to think about that, lol. Does anything happen at all o_o?

BG-57
05-01-2005, 10:20 PM
You can get Bahamut from Zero from the huge blue materia if you have Bahamut and Neo-Bahamut.

You can use the red huge materia to combine a full set of mastered summon materia (one mastered of each type) into one compact orb that has every summon on it.

You can use the green huge materia to combine a full set of mastered magic materia into a master magic orb.

You can use the yellow huge materia to combine a full set of mastered command materia into a master command orb.

Seraf
05-01-2005, 10:23 PM
Really now? I did not know that, seems I still find out something new everyday about this game.

BG-57
05-01-2005, 10:31 PM
Bear in mind that mastering a full set of any type of materia takes an insane amount of time, even if you level up in the Northern Cave. Of course you can get a set of all three for beating Emerald Weapon

DMKA
05-02-2005, 03:33 AM
It also allows you to obtain the Ultima materia for free after you sucessfully stop the train from crashing into North Corel. Otherwise you have to pay 50,000 Gil for it.

Mercen-X
05-02-2005, 07:16 AM
Hehehe. That's really more about the train.