PDA

View Full Version : I AM IRKED! (KH CoM)

YukiKiro
05-02-2005, 06:06 AM
don't get me wrong, its a good game, but let me paint the picture for you. i'm at lvl 78 with 1200 cp and 515 hp. i'm in castle oblivion and have a deck that is pretty balanced for offence defence and sleight set ups. problem. in order for me to go on i need a blue #1 map card. i have spent the last 7 (yes 7) hours trying to find 1 ****ing card that's stopping me from beating the game. this has really begun to ruin the game as i can't go on without it, and going back would be a waste of cards i already have. its frustrating the hell out of me and i don't know what else to do. does anyone here have any suggestions for me that DO NOT include cheating?

Mercen-X
05-02-2005, 06:21 AM
Uh . . . you're in Castle Oblivion throughout the whole game.

Are you on a high floor? Have you tried tripping to lower floors to find the blue card? I found that when I was getting frustrated like this, the best thing to do is to travel all the back to the beginning or at least until you find that card. This may be your only option if the floor you're on isn't getting you anywhere.
. . . besides, most of the doors requirements are randomized, right? So pretty much going back to a previous floor may change the requirements.

Destai
05-02-2005, 10:51 AM
Thats happened to me in Halloween Town and it is bloody irritating.

YukiKiro
05-02-2005, 03:15 PM
i'm on the final floor. don't get smart with me! :mad:
no, they aren't ramdomized because i've gone back and come back and still nothing. i'm getting lots of expeirience but its a pest to keep going around, going through battle after battle hoping the next card is the one you need.

KuRt
05-02-2005, 04:42 PM
hit a door again (that normally needs a card) and you may put another card. insert the card that puts WEAK enemies to the room. tou can get little cards (like 1 and 2) from them

Skyblade
05-02-2005, 06:05 PM
Go to a floor with Barrels (Agrabah, Neverland, Monstro, Twilight Town, etc...). Barrel Spiders drop tons of blue cards (usually Moogle shop cards), and you should be able to pick up a blue card with a value of one fairly easily. You'll have to remake all the rooms in Castle Oblivion when you go back, but it will be worth it.