PDA

View Full Version : Which Witch Watched Which Watch?

Gau Dude
05-02-2005, 05:25 PM
Hello, dudes and mateys. I have played FFI, FFIV, and FFVI, but DARN IT ALL (!!!HATE!!!), I never winished any.
Well, in the third time I saw Ultros from FFVI and beated me all over again and again, I just took the computer and throwed it from the window. I was proud of it.
After 2 monthes, I've came with the idea to play FFV, and maybe even finish (or past to another world, at least) the game.
I always though that FFV was just the "game between", the bridge, the one that makes FFIV (Who sucks anyway!) to FFIV and makes FFVI to FFVI. I was WRONG. FFV is one of the bests FF, no, one of the bests RPG, in all the history of FOREVER.

Well, I've just started the game, yeah. But he's not so bad. Really cool. Good impression. Now I have to choose jobs. The first thing I had in mind was "Oh, I just suck with that". Well, it's kinda true. Can somebody tell me which job is the best for who, at the start of the game?

Thanks for reading my long and un-enteresting messege. Realy, THANKS.

Levian
05-02-2005, 06:02 PM
Monks are quite powerful early in the game. Otherwise you should just specialize a person in a certain job so he/she gets real powerful. It's not really important who gets what jobs. Their stats are quite the same when bare.

Gau Dude
05-02-2005, 08:22 PM
So just let everyone what I think they should have?

HINT: Butz isn't gonna be a WM. Maybe Galuf, he IS kind of a girl.

Levian
05-02-2005, 09:28 PM
HINT: Butz isn't gonna be a WM. Maybe Galuf, he IS kind of a girl.

Good choice! You just wait and see! :greenie:

rubah
05-02-2005, 10:58 PM
I'd go for this to start with:

Bartz- knight
Lenna: WM
Galuf: monk
Faris: BM

that's about all you can choose from then anywaysxD

I would keep faris learning BM abilities, with Mystic Knight, and Thief as needed.

Galuf gets to learn time magic after he masters monk (Seriously, you won't ever want him on anything else, really)

barts usually masters summon magic before anyone else, learns the knight and dragoon and stuff.

Actually, it really doesn't matter. Just pick which ones you like the best:) You can change any time outside of battle, so it doesn't really matter.

If you're going to equp magic second abilities, make sure you learn them all up to at least level three, that way you can use the higher level spells with !black and !call and !time and !white :)

in my times, I've usually developed them like this:

bartz- knight, caller, dragoon, dancer
lenna- white mage, ninja, dancer, chemist
galuf- monk. time mage, black mage
faris- thief, black mage, dancer, red mage.

those are just the ones I try to have them go for first. Usually after a while they mostly overlap:) then I can just put them all as mimes and use their secondary abilities^_^;

ShivaBlizzard8
05-03-2005, 04:35 AM
As long as somebody learns the job skills (ie. one character can cast white magic, another black, someone can hold a sword, etc), then you're fine. It doesn't matter who. Although you could be anal and make everybody learn everything like I did, but meh. :p

eestlinc
05-03-2005, 05:09 AM
As long as you have two characters that have strong physical attacks and at least one that knows white magic, you should be fine.

Gau Dude
05-03-2005, 05:25 AM
Bartz- knight
Lenna: WM
Galuf: monk
Faris: BM
;

That's just what I did! only that Galuf was the BM and Faris the Monk. I think this game is gonna be awesume.

Martyr
05-03-2005, 07:38 PM
Actually, the smartest thing you can do is look at the pictures of the characters and their classes. Then you can plan accordingly how your party will be looking most stylish and still getting the hippest skills for their individual selves during the game.

For example, Faris never looks very cool as a Monk, so she should be something else, like a fighter or a black mage etc.

But you can really have a lot of fun with jobs and still not go wrong. I started with:

Bartz: Fighter
Faris: Fighter
Galuf: Monk
Lenna: Red Mage

MoonZapdos
05-03-2005, 10:38 PM
Well at the start jobs don't matter...
But, you could always start with 4 no-jobs or 4 monks.

rubah
05-03-2005, 11:07 PM
Martyr is entirely right.

beema
05-05-2005, 08:17 AM
u take speling klass sune rite?