PDA

View Full Version : nip/tuck

gokufusionss1
05-02-2005, 05:32 PM
big fan of the show, it's so well written that same old stories about plastic surgery never get boring, witty raunchy and just enough wierdness it's my fav non sci-fi show at the moment, especialy since last night it had a guy cutting his own face off.

Chris
05-02-2005, 05:44 PM
I am sorry but I think this show is absolutely absurd.
The plot is thin and Julian MacMahon is so annoying to look at.

Leeza
05-02-2005, 05:55 PM
I love the show and I keep watching re-runs. I don't know when this year's season is supposed to start over here, but I really need to see what happens with that cliffhanger. Unfortunately, I think that Christian will be gone and they will replace him with that new guy that came in to repair Sean's face. He'll also be really good for the show, in my opinion, but I don't want to see Christian go! :(

Sphere
05-02-2005, 06:03 PM
I absolutely despise this program.

I watched the entire first series, and then a few episodes into the second series, I suddenly realized that watching it was an impotent waste of time.

The plot line is knotted with monotonous relationships,and perpetual affairs. The actual depiction of the clients, are, coincidentally, always over exagerated, with unrealistic character back grounds.

The storyline was woven with far too many twists, so that it almost became predictable, when something considered "interesting" was going to happen.

It was also presented in a prejudice point of view, especially the episode where they bluntly stated "God does not exist".

That was the final episode I watched, and I regret wasting my time watching any episodes before.

Truely an ignominious program, not worthy of the respect to which it has been delivered, with nominations and awards.

Carnage
05-02-2005, 06:03 PM
and they will replace him with that new guy that came in to repair Sean's face. He'll also be really good for the show, in my opinion, but I don't want to see Christian go! :(

:eek: they cant do that!!!! :(

Leeza
05-02-2005, 06:06 PM
I'm not saying that they will, but it does sort of seem like that is what they're setting up for.