PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on the Seeq

Yuffie514
05-02-2005, 06:13 PM
so, last Friday, i went image searching on Google and i stumbled on some new Final Fantasy XII images. one was the Seeq, obviously the Nu Mous' replacement. they are so ugly. they look like some cross between a fat troll and Java the Hutt!

http://www.ff12.com/about/images/seeq2_03.jpg

My name is...something..?
05-03-2005, 01:28 AM
Yes, they are hideous. Who wants to see fat ugly pig things in a video game anyway?

I want to know what happened to the nu mou though. :(

Raven Nox
05-03-2005, 03:00 AM
they look like some cross between a fat troll and Java the Hutt!

Just another reason to make you think of Star Wars whilst playing FFXII.

Tonepoet
05-03-2005, 06:14 AM
I think Square's runnning out of names: SeeD seeD, seed, seeq. Other then that, yeah, that's not a pretty image but then again, so many video game extras look like some sort of deformed troll.

By the way, Java the Hut wasn't fat enough? :p

Yuffie514
05-03-2005, 07:54 AM
I want to know what happened to the nu mou though.

Nu Mous are better! bring them back!

By the way, Java the Hut wasn't fat enough? :p

no...

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-03-2005, 08:01 AM
You have to love the smiley face painted on his chest.

And stop saying "Java the Hutt."

Gwelenguchenkus
05-03-2005, 01:13 PM
When I forst saw the trailer, I thought the Seeq were just another varety of Bangaa.

They're both quite ugly, but the Seeq are worse. I mean, come on.

That Seeq's boob is lumped into two parts. It also has some sickening grandma-wrinkles all the way up it's neck. Then it has a pig nose, and fat flabby arms.

I'm willing to bet it drools too. Icky!

I hope none join the group.

Yuffie514
05-03-2005, 05:22 PM
You have to love the smiley face painted on his chest.

And stop saying "Java the Hutt."

whatever you say, boss :tongue: ! i think i had spelled his name wrong.

Ouch!
05-03-2005, 06:33 PM
Jaba, yo. Java's the main island of Indonesia and a term for coffee.

Yuffie514
05-03-2005, 06:44 PM
Jaba's more like it. the Seeqs should be known as Jabas instead :tongue: .

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-03-2005, 08:02 PM
It's Jabba. Hey how about that Luke Scaivalkur?

DocFrance
05-03-2005, 08:29 PM
Yeah, he was friends with Hon Zolo and Choobaka.

Hinky the Pickle
05-04-2005, 10:19 PM
I hope none join the group.
Funny, I was thinking just the opposite. Personally I'm kind of pissed off about the lack of diversity in the main group. 5 humans and 1 viera (which is close enough to a human as it is). If I recall correctly though there's still one more slot available for a seventh character so I hope it's something more interesting like a seeq or a moogle.

Ouch!
05-04-2005, 11:06 PM
One b, two b's, close enough. Still better than Java.

TasteyPies
05-05-2005, 01:05 AM
Seeq: Nabba chu wabba dabba Balflear? Hah, hah, hah, hah, hah.

Ashe: He says, that balflear is enclosed in liquid carbonite!

Vaan: Then I know what I must do!

Ashe: We arn't picking flowers again are we? I mean, I respect you being metrosexual and stuff... but there is a limit.

Mercen-X
05-07-2005, 06:36 AM
Nu Mou? Were they in FFTA? I never played it. What are they?

Masamuneˇ1600
05-07-2005, 06:47 AM
The Nu Mou were one of the races in FFTA. A picture and (very) brief description can be found here (http://www.ffcompendium.com/h/species/misc.shtml). Scroll down and you should find the picture and information.

Yuffie514
05-07-2005, 07:25 AM
Nu Mou are excellent with magic. mine's Black-Magic spells are more powerful than Montblanc's, and his Mag-Pwr was higher.

Gwelenguchenkus
05-08-2005, 08:31 AM
what!? There is only going to be six or seven party members, all of which are human, and one vierra? Is this confirmed? Why can't there be like.. 12 or a whole bunch of characters to pick from? Are you 100% sure theres only room for 7 people?

Sure, I hate the Seeq, but I still ike diversity. I just hate big ulgy oaf-ish characters with no personality other than SMASH!

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-08-2005, 09:39 AM
The Final Fantasy Compendium is actually a great site. It's only natural that something so complex would have a few minor errors.

TurkSlayer
05-08-2005, 06:50 PM
AGH, MY EYES!!!! IT BURNS!!!!! That thing is horrifying!

However, hope they add a Bangaa, Moogle, or, if they must, a Seeq to the party so that the characters are a little more interesting.

Raven Nox
05-08-2005, 07:17 PM
Seeq: Nabba chu wabba dabba Balflear? Hah, hah, hah, hah, hah.

Ashe: He says, that balflear is enclosed in liquid carbonite!

Vaan: Then I know what I must do!

Ashe: We arn't picking flowers again are we? I mean, I respect you being metrosexual and stuff... but there is a limit.

XDDDD Ahh... that was great...

I don't mind if all the party members are human (except Fran of course) It's not the race that bring diversity it the personalities of the people in your party. A lot of good RPGs have human only parties. I mean the person from another race can a lot like a human all ready in your party and they're all ready oringal 'cause they're a differnet race. If i'm gonna hate the extra character, I'd rather not have a diverse party. I'm not saying the new character will act like another character in your party, or that I'll hate them, I don't know those yet, but i'm just saying. Cait Sith was differnet, and most people hate his stuffed guts.

I actually liked Cait Sith by the way.

Del Murder
05-09-2005, 02:58 AM
This thread reminds me of The Nique. Remember him?