PDA

View Full Version : Release Date update!

Alice
05-02-2005, 06:44 PM
Just found that the ETA for KH2 will be 12/1/05, sources say we can actually expect it by Dec, but even possibly November. Im estimating that it will definitely be atleast 25 days after the FF12 date of release though that hasnt yet been specified

Skyblade
05-02-2005, 06:50 PM
What?! 7 months?! Nooooooo!!!

Thanks for the info, though.

SeeDRankLou
05-02-2005, 06:52 PM
Source?

Edit: Well, ebgames.com is agreeing with you, but still, source?

KuRt
05-14-2005, 11:02 AM
Tetsuya Nomura confirmed the relase date to be september 14th -05 100% fact/truth/sure.

Destai
05-14-2005, 01:20 PM
Tetsuya Nomura confirmed the relase date to be september 14th -05 100% fact/truth/sure.Thats why its called an update Kurt. Advent Children was originally announced for release in the summer of 2004 but that was certainly far off. DoC is probably the first Square- Enix game Ive heard off that may actually be completed earlier than expected but besides that most of them including KH2 are released later than the original release date.

kaizer21
05-14-2005, 01:52 PM
actually, this is what the real speculation of the release date is (according to kh.co.uk):

As revealed by Tetsuya Nomura, we recently learnt that Kingdom Hearts 2 will come out after the release of FFVII: Advent Children and within this year (2005). Yesterday the release date for the movie was confirmed to be September 14th.
This means that Kingdom Hearts 2 now has a projected release date to come out anywhere between September to December, in Japan. But it is most likely to see a release this October as it will fit in the "one big product a month" scheme S-E are doing. We do not currently know if Kingdom Hearts 2 will hit American shores this year, but its still expected to as the localization process has begun (English VA's).

So, FFVII:AC is going to be released Sept. 14, so that means, assuming that they will go on with their promise of a product a month, it will come out either Oct, Nov, or Dec.

KuRt
05-14-2005, 05:21 PM
Oh $#it, i read like: "the release date of the game was confirmed to be sept. 14th" But it says "the release date of the MOVIE was confirmed to be sept. 14th" Thatīs why i was so sure.. i just read wrong...