PDA

View Full Version : Jump Festa Trailer is REAL!!!

kaizer21
05-02-2005, 08:49 PM
Hi, as you guys know, im kaizer21 on the KH forums
I just like to report that the festa trailer is on this (http://kh2.co.uk) site for download!

:tongue: to all those people who said it was just a rumour

Destai
05-02-2005, 09:09 PM
Im gone numb, I can hardly recognise Kairi if thats really her, and Naminés in the game! w00t. The release date still seems set for 2005.

kaizer21
05-02-2005, 09:13 PM
Im gone numb, I can hardly recognise Kairi if thats really her, and Naminés in the game! w00t.

When i first saw Kairi and Selphie, i was like, "Holy Mother-of-Pearl! That's them!?"

i suggest you get the trailer so you can get in on the info!

Did you see Sora's "Arcane" form?

Skyblade
05-02-2005, 09:23 PM
If you were a girl, I'd propose. It'd totally be worth the slap on the face.

Did you see the revamped Gummi Ship battles?!

This game is going to rock!

Destai
05-02-2005, 11:50 PM
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/news2/headlines/117079248.shtml
New interview, cripes I cant wait. The script is 2.5 times the size of 1's and the game possibly will take up two discs.

Chibi Youkai
05-03-2005, 12:47 AM
Oh...my...God...
This is gorgeous! Wow, talk about getting the blood boiling for the game. The girl standing beside Selphie doesn't look like Kairi, but then again, two years have passed.
Seriously, this game is looking better and better.

kaizer21
05-03-2005, 01:48 AM
Oh...my...God...
This is gorgeous! Wow, talk about getting the blood boiling for the game. The girl standing beside Selphie doesn't look like Kairi, but then again, two years have passed.
Seriously, this game is looking better and better.

actually, only one year has passed. . .COM only lasted 1 year, therefore, only one year has passed. Don't take into account KH2, cause that didn't happen yet. . .i mean, it seemed that selphie and kairi really matured, but then again, they looked pretty young for their age in KH.

Mercen-X
05-03-2005, 01:52 AM
Is the trailer supposed to be on this site? 'Cause when I tried to download the video, all I got was the audio (awesome though it is) playing over some weird spiral-looking thing.

My name is...something..?
05-03-2005, 02:02 AM
Man, they totally revamped everything. This game will own my life for weeks, I can already tell. Those new gummi ship battles look freakin' sweet. So many more hours of my life will go down the drain. But if things stay as cool as they are right now, it should be worth it.

Mercen-X
05-03-2005, 02:25 AM
Okay, I clicked on the wrong link. The Gummi Ship battles are majorly improved in both look and speed.
I always thought that BHK new Namine somehow, I never knew they actually talked to each other.

SeeDRankLou
05-03-2005, 09:04 PM
OMG OMG OMG :love: That was so worth the hour download. :D :D :D

The new Gummi Ship scenes look awesome. Earlier they were saying that Chain of Memories was just going to be a side game and that it was really going to have nothing to do with KHII, and I'm glad that they are incorporating Chain of Memories. This game is going to rock.

Chibi Youkai
05-04-2005, 01:19 AM
CoM was started after KHII was, and it was a connecter, to introduce and explain a few things.
Jeez, an hour? It only took 15 or so min. for me.

cloud20747
05-04-2005, 03:31 AM
I watched it at school. It was GREAT! can't wait til release!

Ouch!
05-04-2005, 07:05 PM
I almost peed myself in glee.

SeeDRankLou
05-04-2005, 09:27 PM
CoM was started after KHII was, and it was a connecter, to introduce and explain a few things.
I read in at least five different online sites and several magazines when Chain of Memories was still being made that the producers and story writers were saying that Chain of Memories was going to be merely a side game and have no real bearing on the Kingdom Hearts story. And now it does, which is good because they put far too much effort into Chain of Memories for it to just be a side game.

Chibi Youkai
05-04-2005, 11:43 PM
I always heard that there would be a connection between the two. Then again, where I live, things sometimes travel slower than the rest of the world.
example: I'm subscribed to shonen jump, and it doesn't get here 'till almost 2 weeks later than the rest of the country.

So, I wouldn't be suprised if that was true.

sephiroth9006
05-04-2005, 11:53 PM
and by the looks of things auron joins you...that'll just be so cool.
apparantly there are also unique and absolutly beautiful backgrounds for the fights against the unknowns,and sora even gets drive type moves i like the look of this game.

Mercen-X
05-08-2005, 08:16 AM
I'd prefer Cloud to Auron, but A "FF" on the team is better that NO on the team "FF."

fahadalhasan
05-08-2005, 11:33 AM
It looks like Kairi and Selphi now go to school because of their uniforms or maybe THEY DID go to school in Kingdom Hearts but it was summer holidays[vacation] or something like that! but anyway the trailer is so cool i love KH! :love:

Larahl
05-08-2005, 11:54 AM
The girl that Slephie next to her is Kairi?!
I was sure she's Rinoa lol

TheAbominatrix
05-08-2005, 12:32 PM

People have been saying she's Rinoa since the shot of Kairi staring into the ocean came it. It makes no sense though, because while the FF characters have had minor costuming changes, none of them have had brand new outfits.

Anyway, the trailer was really awesome. I cant wait to play this game!

Chibi Youkai
05-08-2005, 04:11 PM
Hey, at least we're finally getting to see some faces!

Larahl
05-08-2005, 05:36 PM

People have been saying she's Rinoa since the shot of Kairi staring into the ocean came it. It makes no sense though, because while the FF characters have had minor costuming changes, none of them have had brand new outfits.

What are you saying is true
But Cloud had a major change in his outfit and you see now in the trailer that Selphie wearing some sort of school uniform

TurkSlayer
05-08-2005, 06:40 PM
THAT WAS AWESOME!!! We actually got to see more of Kairi, Namine, and BHK. Kairi looks really different. And I wonder if Selphie and the others will have bigger role this time, if only slightly. The gummi ship made my jaw drop! It is a lot better than the original! This game is going to be awesome.

Skyblade
05-08-2005, 07:17 PM

But Cloud had a major change in his outfit and you see now in the trailer that Selphie wearing some sort of school uniform

Cloud's outfit didn't change that much. Cloud became a combination of Cloud and Vincent. His outfit is also a combination of those two character's.

Kairi is in the same school uniform that Selphie is...

Raven Nox
05-08-2005, 08:46 PM
Wow. That was pretty good. But why does Kairi's hair look black, when it looks red in KH2 drawings? And did anyone see that Sora's clothes look red in a few fighting scenes, and then they were blue in another, but outside of battle they're either? Maybe I'm seeing things. It was pretty. i liked it, can't wait to play the game!

TurkSlayer
05-08-2005, 09:01 PM
Wow. That was pretty good. But why does Kairi's hair look black, when it looks red in KH2 drawings? And did anyone see that Sora's clothes look red in a few fighting scenes, and then they were blue in another, but outside of battle they're either? Maybe I'm seeing things. It was pretty. i liked it, can't wait to play the game!

Notice that when his cloths change, a party member disappears. Its because he's fusing with them.

Raven Nox
05-08-2005, 09:04 PM

Notice that when his cloths change, a party member disappears. Its because he's fusing with them.

OH!!! Yeah... I forgot about that fusion thing... hehheh... thanks...

Skyblade
05-08-2005, 09:21 PM
I still want to see a Sora/Auron fusion... :D

Raven Nox
05-08-2005, 09:41 PM
I still want to see a Sora/Auron fusion... :D

That would scare me. It's give me nightmares... and I don't get nightmares... would be kinda funny though, huh?

TheAbominatrix
05-09-2005, 02:40 AM

What Skyblade said. His outfit didnt change much at all, in fact, all they did was add Vincent's cape sort of thing, and the glove and wing. Their outfits CHANGE, but still retain the basics. And Selphie has already been shown in the first one, so now they've changed her outfit because she'll be going to school.

Mercen-X
05-09-2005, 02:46 AM
Personally, I don't understand how anyone mistook Kairi for Rinoa. When I saw the girl on the beach at the end of KH's Special Secret "AA" (granted, not many have probably seen this), I knew that that was Kairi and so when I saw her on the beach, I instantly recognized . . . and even if I hadn't seen the Special Secret, I still would've recognized her. I guess that actually is owed to the fact I don't really think about many FF characters when I think of KH. *sighs* I'm tired.

TheAbominatrix
05-09-2005, 02:58 AM
In other words, to introduce Rinoa as a new FF character, her outfit would have to be similar still to the original FF8 Rinoa. Correct?

Correct. Thanks for wording it better than I did <3

Larahl
05-09-2005, 04:46 AM
Well I guess you're right
I looked at the trailer again and saw that her hair is red and not black as I thought so when I saw the trailer in the first time
Blah got me confused :/

KuRt
05-11-2005, 06:25 PM
Oh. My. God, The gummiships.. WoW

Chibi Youkai
05-12-2005, 04:08 AM
Yeah. From the looks of it, this time around, the system won't be so cumbersome. One of the greatest wishes of KH fans has come true.

Shauna
05-12-2005, 08:44 AM
I'm getting excited and I haven't even seen the trailer yet. xD :D

EDIT: OK, It've seen the trailer. Now more exicted than before! *jumps around in glee* :D

sayen
05-13-2005, 02:12 PM
odd how do you see the spechil ending (i gotta start again for sis frend to whach) i know its something to do with sealing all the worlds if you do whare are all the pages to winni to poo

ps i whaced the trailer and noted that the BHK is useing the othkeeper and oblivion wich the glowing eye guy in the "deep dive" movie is useing

TheAbominatrix
05-13-2005, 02:15 PM
www.gamefaqs.com

KuRt
05-13-2005, 02:18 PM
Ok abominatrix, i give up, watcha catch?

sayen
05-13-2005, 02:21 PM
ps i whaced the trailer and noted that the BHK is useing the othkeeper and oblivion wich the glowing eye guy in the "deep dive" movie is useing

is the golwing eye guy and the BHK the same person as the both weild the oblivion and the othkeeper and there cant be more than of the same type of keyblade can there?

TheAbominatrix
05-13-2005, 02:22 PM
Exsqueeze me?

I posted the link so sayen can go there and get the answers to his questions, since he's rather vague and there's a lot to answer.

sayen
05-13-2005, 02:27 PM
Exsqueeze me?

I posted the link so sayen can go there and get the answers to his questions, since he's rather vague and there's a lot to answer.

ok ill make it unvage and simple

1 are the BHK and the golw eyed unkown the same person?

2 there cant be 2 oblivion and othkeeper key chains can there?

TheAbominatrix
05-13-2005, 02:30 PM
Clearly, since my post was beneath your question about the SPECIAL ENDING and the LOCATION OF THE PAGES FOR WINNIE THE POOH, that is what I was refering to.

sayen
05-13-2005, 02:53 PM
[QUOTE=TheAbominatrix]Clearly, since my post was beneath your question about the SPECIAL ENDING and the LOCATION OF THE PAGES FOR WINNIE THE POOH, that is what I was refering to.

everdently you havent read my other questions so here they are again

KuRt
05-13-2005, 06:19 PM
I wanna see sora fusing with Auron to beat hades :D

TheAbominatrix
05-13-2005, 11:20 PM
[QUOTE=sayen

Clearly, since my post was beneath your question about the SPECIAL ENDING and the LOCATION OF THE PAGES FOR WINNIE THE POOH, that is what I was refering to.

2 there cant be 2 oblivion and othkeeper key chains can there?[/QUOTE]

I saw your other questions, stop repeating them. If I knew the answers, I would give them to you.

Destai
05-13-2005, 11:52 PM
[QUOTE=sayen]

2 there cant be 2 oblivion and othkeeper key chains can there?There is no fact on any of your questions so you cant expect them to be answered. This is how I see it.
1. There is no reason to believe that the glowing eyed unknown and the BHK are the same person. As far as Im concerned thats reason enough to say hes not. BHK's eye doesnt glow in any pictures we've seen so far. The reason BHK's face was hidden in early KH2 screenshots is because he bears a resemblance to Sora and that ties in with the KH2 storyline.

2. Theres a theory that BHK and Sora are in ways the same person.
http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57703&page=1
In that same sense you could say If BHK and Sora had an oath keeper each you could say that they would be the same oathkeeper.

KuRt
05-14-2005, 07:47 AM
Exsqueeze me?

OOOOOOOOOH!

i believe they are same persons

Skyblade
05-15-2005, 12:46 AM
Yeah. From the looks of it, this time around, the system won't be so cumbersome. One of the greatest wishes of KH fans has come true.

Several of the greatest wishes have come true. First (and most importantly), there is a sequel (in fact, several). Second, Auron's in it. Third, they've really improved the gummi ship battles. Fourth...

Oh, and could someone please tell me how I can save the Jump Festa trailer to my hard drive? The official site doesn't let you do that, and the one which I tried to download isn't playable on Windows Media Player (it's file ending is .avi, and Windows Media Player will only play the sound if I open the file in it). Could someone either tell me a program that can play such files, or tell me where I can find a downloadable version? Thanks!

TheAbominatrix
05-15-2005, 12:50 AM
Divx will play the file, I believe. You may also wanna look for a program called GSpot, which will automatically download codecs and tell you what program is neccesary for that particular file.

I just use BSPlayer, but that isnt neccesary for ya.

Dark Songstress
05-15-2005, 02:24 AM
Jump Festa 2005 trailer is BEYOND tight! it makes me want Kingdom Hearts 2 more. :D

DMKA
05-15-2005, 08:34 AM
Great...thanks alot. Now because of that damn trailer I can't wait for it to come out.

I will get it when it arrives...even if it means terrorism.