PDA

View Full Version : Our Colony! My Colony... lol

Tidus Andronicus
05-03-2005, 04:40 AM
http://www.ourcolony.net/

I've heard a little about this for a while now... but I'm not to sure what it is exactly... Sooo I desided to give it a try!

Well, now I need at least 5 people interested in finding out what all this is! Thats the first goal it gave me... lol
So if your curious about this secretive Xbox thing, sign up with my team!
You don't have to give out any information, no address or even an email! So don't worry. lol ^_^

Once you've solved that first easy puzzle, click "Join Existing Colony" at the top of the next page. My team password is 18627935, thats all you need to get into my team, and then just fill out that form. Like I said, there isn't really any personal info needed, so you won't be spammed/emailed or anything.

I don't think I'll get too far in this, and there is just like 2 weeks until the Xbox 2 is announced so this may not be up for too much longer... But I still want to try it to see what riddles I can solve. XD

If you can't figure out how to get into the website... here is how:
Type "play" to solve that first riddle.

Ko Ko
05-03-2005, 04:49 AM
Can you play even if you have no Xbox?

Rase
05-03-2005, 04:56 AM
So... what do you really have to do?

Tidus Andronicus
05-03-2005, 04:56 AM
yea, I'm assuming so! This has hardly anything to do with Xbox, besides that some of the riddles get to pics of the next Xbox, and details you can't get anywhere else.
I don't even own an Xbox! ^_^;

So far, the only thing I've had to do, is get at least 5 people to join me.
After that, it will/should give me the next goal/clue or whatever. lol