PDA

View Full Version : Mystic Quest SPOILER

Martyr
05-03-2005, 07:14 AM
Okay, I don't have the spoiler, exactly, unless something I say is considered spoiler; You're telling it to me.

Now, I remember seeing my friend play this game a long, long time ago. If I'm not mistaken, he had 4 dudes or some such fighting the main bad guy.

I played it and finished with only my main character and some chick. None of the other characters could help me because they all DIED.

Am I correct in thinking that there is a way to save the characters and take them to the end, or is the game that my friend played, which reminds me so much of Mystic Quest, not really Mystic Quest?

You don't need to tell me how to save my characters from dying, just whther or not it's possible.
Thanks.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-03-2005, 07:16 AM
You can only have two characters in a party at one time, and the second character is determined by the plot, like in FFII and FFIV.

Martyr
05-03-2005, 04:23 PM
Strange, becasue I was positive about what I saw, but if that's the case, then that's the case. Thanks.

DJZen
05-03-2005, 10:51 PM
The other support characters don't die.

You may have been thinking about Lufia since it has a kind of similar battle screen layout.

Lord Chainsaw
05-04-2005, 03:17 AM
That's pretty strange. I can't recall an SNES RPG where that happens. Closest thing that comes to mind is Breath of Fire II where Every character besides the main character dies before the final battle, but your description lists the female character as being around. I can't really help you.