PDA

View Full Version : hobbies

fredo
05-03-2005, 08:42 AM
my hobbies are eating and drinking also sleeping etc.

Captain Maxx Power
05-03-2005, 08:48 AM
Good for you. So what, are we supposed to list our hobbies as well or not?

Devourment
05-03-2005, 09:23 AM
This thread has already been done. (I think)

Make sure you use search next time before you make a thread.

Search is your friend. :)

Leeza
05-03-2005, 09:35 AM
Our last hobby thread was some months ago from my search. :cat:

I haven't had any time for my hobbies lately, but some of them are woodworking, tole painting, watercolours and, of course, the usual of reading, video games, etc.

Shlup
05-03-2005, 09:55 AM
I like making things, breaking things, and makin' bacon.

The Captain
05-03-2005, 09:57 AM
Rhyming things as well it would seem.

I enjoy sports, going to movies, making movies, listening to music, catching up with friends, staying up on current events as well as many others.

Take care all.

Shlup
05-03-2005, 09:58 AM
A hobby of mine is not to rhyme, I just happen to do it from time to time.

The Captain
05-03-2005, 09:59 AM
Why, you're a poet and didn't even know it!

Take care all.

Devourment
05-03-2005, 10:00 AM
Okies then.

My hobbies include: Playing my electric guitar, writing songs, reading (Fantasy & Horror mostly - e.g. Stephen King, Richard Laymon, Dean Koontz for Horror, for Fantasy - Terry Pratchett & Michael Moorcock), biking (that is for motorcycles) , listening to music (that plays a big part in my life), & errrr, I'll write some more down later. :p

Ko Ko
05-03-2005, 10:05 AM
Singing, Dancing, Drawing, Writing, Flirting, DJ'ing, Fighting, Playing Games, Scripting, Directing, Translating, Animation, Seducing, Biting Things... Whatever.

Jack
05-03-2005, 10:10 AM
Listening to music
Singing "Like A Man Raping A Pig"
Reading
Hanging

Xander
05-03-2005, 10:19 AM
Umm..playing games..drawing..computer stuff...web designing was a hobby now it's more of a job, hehe. Umm. Eating, sleeping, being a panda. That's it really.

Samuraid
05-03-2005, 10:23 AM
Listening to and playing music, piano, computers, programming, electronics design, battle.net, riding my bike

Mercen-X
05-03-2005, 10:25 AM
Reading - Fantasy Fiction, Science Fiction, Real World Fiction, an occasional horror novel, mostly magazines.
Writing - A couple biographies, I mostly write pure fantasy.
Learning - I purchased a bunch of CD's on learning Spanish (so I can relate to my aunt Criselda) and on learning Japanese (as I plan to dominate the gaming industry. heehee).
Net - I'm here aren't I?
Graphics - I make things with Paint and PhotoImpression.
Sports - There are a select few sports that I enjoy and will play. Soccer is among these.
Exercise - Actually, I don't if it can be considered execise. I go out into the middle of an empty field and pretend that I'm fighting off a huge army of robot monkey ninja . . . solo.
Swimming - sparingly.
Cleaning - eh no. Not really. When I start cleaning something I find that I can't stop . . . but since I don't really start often at all, I don't know if it can be considered a hobby.
Walking - I like to trek around town. I feel like I'm superior to everyone else because "when the world ends" I'll still know how to use my legs whereas all who drive will be bumping into each other like "Dude, where's my car?"
Biking - sparingly.
Dancing - I guess. My relatives always tell me I'm a great dancer. I usually only end up acting like a total spaz, which leads me to think their might be psychological virus affecting everyone's judgement. I know how to slowdance without stepping on a girl's foot. Unfortunately, no girl has ever wanted to slowdance with me. :cry:
Mountain climbing - pretty much climbing anything actually. When I get to the top and look out onto the world and feel the breeze against my face, I feel like I'm flying which has always been my fantasy. I want to be pilot . . . but I don't want to dust crops. I want to speedfreak through the sky in a harrier. I want to blast off away from this planet in space-jet capable of lightspeed. I guess right now, I don't feel very free. So I wish to fly.

Devourment
05-03-2005, 10:37 AM
Playing my GameCube, playing the FF's, reading about star signs, wasting time by searching for things on the net...

Jewels
05-03-2005, 11:01 AM
My hobbies include listening to music, playing sports, sleeping, eating, reading, watching movies - the usual stuff, I guess.

Meat Puppet
05-03-2005, 11:04 AM
Playing air guitar in the City of Dis.

fredo
05-03-2005, 11:07 AM
list your hobbies here oh dum one :confused: :confused: :confused:

Meat Puppet
05-03-2005, 11:08 AM

Devourment
05-03-2005, 11:23 AM

:confused:

Nod
05-03-2005, 12:02 PM
makin music- guitar, mixing tunes on decks etc.
qi kung
shiatsu
surfing, net or sea
snowboarding
reading sci-fi/fantasy

Edit: i too, enjoy watching martial arts films (ninja in the dragons den is a classic movie)

Devourment
05-03-2005, 12:07 PM
Nunchaku, drawing Anime (well I'm learning to really... ) watching martial arts films.

Chris
05-03-2005, 12:54 PM
Urgh... singing, writing poetry, hanging-out, eating, work out. :roll:

Dr.K
05-03-2005, 01:01 PM
Gaming, reading, listening/playing music, going for strolls when the weathers nice and exercise. I guess that's it.

fredo
05-03-2005, 01:13 PM
being a zombie insulting SMF's mum (aka scary mary) boy in year 10 claims have a sexual intertest in SMFs mum

Meat Puppet
05-03-2005, 02:06 PM

You need to let that one soak in. It's a hobby.

Devourment
05-03-2005, 02:29 PM

You need to let that one soak in. It's a hobby.Nah, I knew that, but you posted something & then fredo said "list your hobbies here oh dum one", but you just already did. so that was why I was confused. *fredo's fault*

Sorry.

theundeadhero
05-03-2005, 04:21 PM
Collecting Vinyl records.
Playing video games.
Reading sometimes.
Drawing.
Web design.

DMKA
05-03-2005, 05:08 PM
I would tell you, but a staff member who doesn't share my interests or doesn't find my hobbies appealing will ban me, so I won't.

Mercen-X
05-03-2005, 08:05 PM
Chicken . . . *burk!*

Also, Nod, "qi kung"? Are you sure it's not "Qigong"?