PDA

View Full Version : Endless Cycles

The Captain
05-03-2005, 09:44 AM
Are there any endless cycles that you notice in your life, things that feed into themselves?

For example, I try to lead a very active life, so I'm constantly running around, playing sports, getting exercise and whenever I do that, I sweat. I also try my best to be clean and well groomed, so every time I sweat heavily, I take a shower. Since I exercise a lot, I sweat a lot, and hence I take a lot of showers, thus the cycle continues.

How about you?

Take care all.

Shlup
05-03-2005, 09:51 AM
The only cycles I'm a victim of are those inflicted on me my a delisional society. Down with The Man*!

*You may choose to interpret this as referring to the proverbial "The Man" or the member "The Man" as you please.

Ko Ko
05-03-2005, 10:03 AM
*Gasp!*
Am I MEANT to talk about my periods outside of the doctors?!

The Captain
05-03-2005, 10:04 AM
How silly of me to forget about that obvious one. Sorry about that.

Though, that particular cycle does end eventually.

Take care all.

Shlup
05-03-2005, 10:24 AM
*Gasp!*
Am I MEANT to talk about my periods outside of the doctors?!
I don't know how things work in China, but in the United States we yell about our periods from the rooftops! Down with cramps, up with Midol!

Samuraid
05-03-2005, 10:29 AM
It would seem that anyone who follows even a basic daily routine is part of some cyclic behavior.

Devourment
05-03-2005, 10:58 AM
It would seem that anyone who follows even a basic daily routine is part of some cyclic behavior.That is called O.C.D, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. :D

Meat Puppet
05-03-2005, 11:06 AM
Living :(

Devourment
05-03-2005, 11:11 AM
I don't think I have any cycles that I know of... :tumble:

rubah
05-03-2005, 10:50 PM
my sister and staying out of the lowlife.

Dr.K
05-03-2005, 11:08 PM
For a few weeks there, every day I was getting up, going to school, coming home and then going back to sleep for around an hour or two and then starting my work for the evening. Sounds simple enough, but when I woke up after my mid-afternoon nap, I felt dreadful, and then the planned subsequent study went out the window for the evening.

Jojee
05-03-2005, 11:10 PM
The only cycles I'm a victim of are those inflicted on me my a delisional society.

*Delusional

Tehehehehe >D I love doing this! This is a cycle.

Nod
05-03-2005, 11:15 PM
The only cycles I'm a victim of are those inflicted on me my a delisional society.

*Delusional

Tehehehehe >D I love doing this! This is a cycle.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cyclic behaviour..............i wash my hands a LOT. But then, ive got a mild form of OCD, so thats that.
I also have a cycle that involves leaving my work til the last minute then frantically trying to get it done. :D:D