PDA

View Full Version : I've Been Banned Without Reason

DMKA
05-03-2005, 04:17 PM
I was banned from EoEO for merely stating my opinion on kidnappings in Iraq. I never flamed anyone or anything. I broke no rule, and violated nothing in the F.A.Q. Someone banned me just because they didn't like my opinion. That's fucked up.

If people are going to treat me like this just ban me from EoFF altogether right now please.

Agent Proto
05-03-2005, 04:40 PM
I don't know. I guess the staff is taking whatever anyone thinks a little too personally. I mean, it is your opinion that you want the kidnappings to continue, and I believe the staff should respect your opinion, instead of just banning you for this statement. However, I don't know if I agree with the ban, however, I do believe that they did so because they feel what you said may bring some problems when it upsets people.

However, I think the staff is going a little too strict with the EoEO/TW bans..

MecaKane
05-03-2005, 04:43 PM
I hope they keep kidnapping people, personally.
Now that's either you being a spamming smartass, or fucking dickhead who's wisihing people dead. Both are against the rules.

Jojee
05-03-2005, 04:45 PM
Jiff, you used however like four times in that little post :p :p I dunno Dimka, not sure if that deserves a ban but it did sound like you were baiting. Maybe if you explained your opinion~ xP

Loony BoB
05-03-2005, 04:47 PM
Everyone can shut up if they're going to use that kind of language, Kane. Don't let me catch it again.

I don't think that the EoEO ban was bad. I thought it was deserved. We're talking about it in Staff, now, though, so there's no need for this. We started talking about it once you sent eest a PM. Keep individual issues to PMs, please, as there's no reason at all for this to be a massive public debate on how the forums are run. Feedback should be used for general issues rather than isolated incidents.

EDIT: And if this is a general issue of how fair EoEO bans are, there are already other threads on the matter in this forum.