PDA

View Full Version : Ninjas vs. Vampires

crazybayman
05-03-2005, 06:44 PM
So who's superior?!?!?!

Psychotic
05-03-2005, 06:46 PM
Zombies. Or pirates. Or zombie pirates...now THERE'S an idea!

Jebus
05-03-2005, 06:47 PM
Vampires.

Fight between a ninja and a vampire, it's no contest. The ninja would try to poison or stab the vampire, and he'd just turn around and tear the ninja's throat out. Superhuman speed and strength. :p

Also, that depends on what vampire story you're going with. The stories are different. Sometimes they're weak against sunlight, other times it just makes them tired. Sometimes stakes don't work. Etc.

Also, would this be a newly raised, or an elder vampire?

Dignified Pauper
05-03-2005, 06:53 PM
The Vampire of course. Look at Neclord... He wasn't taken out by some star-throwing sissy, he was taken out by a vampire hunter and a talking sword and its owner!

Jebus
05-03-2005, 06:56 PM
The Vampire of course. Look at Neclord... He wasn't taken out by some star-throwing sissy, he was taken out by a vampire hunter and a talking sword and its owner!

Also with the help of the oldest, and most powerful of the runic vampires.

Dignified Pauper
05-03-2005, 06:58 PM
yea, her too, i mean, vampires killing other vampires though isn't common. Sure it happens now and then, but that's just because some of them go crazy.

Jebus
05-03-2005, 07:00 PM
Yeah. But it also helps point out how strong vampires are, when you need another one to take one down. :p

Martyr
05-03-2005, 07:01 PM
Superior?

That depends on a lot of factors.

I mean, a Vampire will kill a ninja any day. So they've got that battle won. I mean, it isn't like a ninja has any abilities that a vampire almost naturally doesn't.

However, is a vampire a coller thing to be? Personally, I wouldn't want to HAVE to sleep in a coffin all day long. I wouldn't want to have to give up being able to eat lasagna in favor of something as sickly gross as blood. But, if I were a ninja, it's be pretty cool. I could do all kinds of neat stuff, and I don't think that I'd have to worry too much about vampires coming to kill me anyway.

Also, Vampires are undead. There's all kinds of drawbacks for being undead, even though there are strong points too.

Bah.

I'd rather be a ninja, I'd rather talk to a ninja, I'd rather be around ninjas... So I'd say that ninja is a superior being. I mean, socially. And socially is more important than physically, in my opinion.

Jebus
05-03-2005, 07:05 PM
Except that vampires seem to have hella sex appeal, and you never even see a ninja's face or hear his/her voice.

Plus vampires can hyp-mo-tise people.

Martyr
05-03-2005, 07:14 PM
Why would you want to hypnotize people if you were a vampire? What? You think that people won't obey you easy enough if you're supremely strong, fast, and can turn into a bat? Do you think that the fact that a vampire can slink around in the shadows and turn people into servant vampires in their sleep with a single bite isn't enough to get some respect?

And as for those killer sexy looks... I have a hard time seeing a vampire in a relationship. It would be a whole lot harder, being cold and dead and all, and liking to drink human blood etc, to really make a relationship work. Not that you'd really care if you were a vampire. Vampires probably go after other vampires because they'd invariably be better looking than humans.

But all that aside, ninjas, just because they aren't hella-sexy all the time, can probably, seeing as they're people, have a perfectly decent lovelife. And decent, in my opinion, is a lot better than dead.

Dignified Pauper
05-03-2005, 07:40 PM
ninja's, like a said before, are silent, stupid, star-throwing sissies... I think we all know that Vampires are better.

Destai
05-03-2005, 07:42 PM
Vampires get my bet. theyre far scarier than zombies, were wolfs etc.

boko9955
05-03-2005, 08:22 PM
blah, ninjas win in my book thay have an aura of sweet r0x2orn355

Flying Mullet
05-03-2005, 08:29 PM
Ninjas, seeing as vampires are vegetarians.

udsuna
05-03-2005, 08:40 PM
Well, if we're breaking out the other supernatural beings... my bet would be on demons unleashed from the very pits of hell. Yeah, nothing quite like a fallen angel to unbalance the competition.

But, no, I'm pretty sure the vamps would have the advantage. Ninja stealth is one thing, but vamps have superhuman sences, including their sence of smell. Of course, gas grenades and flash bombs would throw them off. Vampires CAN be kill through decapatation, so if the ninjas bring along some swords, that would help.

If we had a couple equal-number small armies going against one another, the vamps would lose about half their numbers, but win none the less. In a one-on-one, the vamp would probably win.

Flying Mullet
05-03-2005, 08:54 PM
Vampires have long, black hair and sexy accents... *sighs* What I would do to get my hands on one.
http://mifmif.joueb.com/images/Ugly3.jpg

faster skating penguin
05-03-2005, 08:57 PM
Ninja outrun vampire until daylight. Vampire burn. Ninja Kill ashes.

Ninja + 1

Ko Ko
05-03-2005, 09:00 PM
*Rolls eyes* I said LONG black hair. Not... anything there. :skull4:

Cruise Control
05-03-2005, 09:32 PM
Ninjas kick ass.

End of story.

Old Manus
05-03-2005, 10:07 PM
They both suck. I win by default.

Pure Strife
05-03-2005, 10:22 PM

They both wear pajamas all day and run around spoiling people's evenings. What do you do?

Chaos
05-03-2005, 10:28 PM
Hmm....well, Anne Rice Vampires would as they are superhuman and stuff.

It would be close against Poppy Z brites vampires. They don't fight as such, just go about getting drunk and things....hmm....if that was the case they would just get jiggy wi' the Ninja's...then kinda bite them to death.

Any other kind of vampire would win.

Apart from Bob the ninja.

Chaos

Nod
05-03-2005, 10:32 PM
Ninjas rule because they like to eat cheese and broccoli.
Vampires dont rule cos i dont like myself at the moment.

But yeah, Ninjas, because when they're dubbed in films, the dialogue is amazing. :D

strawberryman
05-03-2005, 10:38 PM
Vampire > Ninja

Partly because of the fact that I actually want to be undead. :shifty:

MoonZapdos
05-03-2005, 10:39 PM
Vampires kick ass. :cool:

Leeza
05-03-2005, 11:13 PM
Ninjas are cool, but Vampires are better. :cat:

http://leezas.com/Spike.jpg

Levian
05-03-2005, 11:31 PM
Ninjas suck, so I guess vampires win. Only a ninja made of garlic could kill a vampire anyway. :freak:

Kamiko
05-03-2005, 11:37 PM
Lestat would kill them all with his sexyness

TasteyPies
05-03-2005, 11:44 PM
Well, both fanbases creep me out. On one hand you have the kids and creepy guys that dress up in ninja costumes shouting "Hiya" and "Hooooie-CHA!" On the other you have people that go to parties and roleplay as vampires, drinking tomato juice and trying to act "cool" yet "seperated" and "different" but realy just come off as lame.

Fans aside I'm going to have to say vampires.

Mercen-X
05-03-2005, 11:50 PM

Ninjas rule because they like to eat cheese and broccoli.
Vampires dont rule cos i dont like myself at the moment.

But yeah, Ninjas, because when they're dubbed in films, the dialogue is amazing. :D
I laugh and then I cry and then I laugh until I die.

Vampire > Ninja

Partly because of the fact that I actually want to be undead. :shifty:
Yes we all know about your whole undead thing, STACCATO.

If we're gonna be counting all the myths and legends behind the vampires then we've got to start counting all the myths and legends behind the ninja.

Ninjas were once said to wield awesome magical powers and were actually very apt in battling demons and vampires in particular.
If we're going by legend, then the super speed and super strength of the vampires really don't give them an edge because legendary ninja were said to have been super fast and super strong as well . . . and they got those badass ninja swords.

If we're basing this on reality, then there aren't any real vampires. We've just got a bunch of psychos running around these days sucking people's blood. In that case, ninja would definitely win.

. . . and no. We cannot pit real ninjas against mythical vampires because there are WAY too many theories.

Raven Nox
05-03-2005, 11:54 PM
Vampires. Ninja's suck compared to vampires. I find it kickass that Sierra was talked about at the beginning of this thread, I kinda wish I had my Sierra sig on right now, lol. I still like my Albel one though >.>

But yeah, Vampires have more abilites and could beat a ninja easy.

strawberryman
05-03-2005, 11:57 PM
Yes we all know about your whole undead thing, STACCATO.
What's so wrong about being undead?
Sure, they may be the scourge of the earth, but i'm sure all they want is a hug. A very morbid, possibly life-threatening one, but a hug nonetheless.

faster skating penguin
05-04-2005, 12:26 AM
Vampires are winning overwhelmingly! What the hell? What kind of pansy is afraid of sunlight? A vampire. Ninjas win.

Rase
05-04-2005, 01:17 AM
Whatever I am, it's vastly better than both.

Meat Puppet
05-04-2005, 01:36 AM
Robot Baboons from 1942 > Vampires and ninjas

udsuna
05-04-2005, 01:39 AM
I still think the denizens of the abyss are superior. Even the panzy ones like Spawn & Co. would feed vampires and ninjas alike to themselves.

Mercen-X
05-04-2005, 01:59 AM
Ninja outrun vampire until daylight. Vampire burn.
hehehe.

They should make a video game featuring any game character ever perceived to be a ninja or vampire and pit them against each other.

Keith and Vincent Valentine and . . . um . . . I don't really know of any other vampires in action or RPG or fighting games.
Shinobi, Ayame and . . . um . . . I don't really know of any more ninjas either. I'm not good with names.

Devourment
05-04-2005, 09:21 AM
Zombies. Or pirates. Or zombie pirates...now THERE'S an idea!Flesh eating zombie pirates... with knives & forks...

Meat Puppet
05-04-2005, 10:26 AM
haven't people had enough of zombie pirates yet? :confused:

Resha
05-04-2005, 10:39 AM
Fat naked baby cherubs, obviously. Fat naked baby cherub zombie pirates, maybe. :rolleyes2

theundeadhero
05-04-2005, 03:27 PM
Ninjas are afoot!

W! pirates, ATTACK!

Sure, they may be the scourge of the earth, but i'm sure all they want is a hug. A very morbid, possibly life-threatening one, but a hug nonetheless.
Yes, hug me :)

Kalen
05-04-2005, 05:00 PM
What about a Ninja that got turned into a vampire. Eh? Ehhh?

T-MaN
05-04-2005, 05:08 PM
Well, it depends on what type of Ninjas we are talking about here. Sure Vampires are much cooler than the everyday ninjas you see.

Unless you count the Ninjas from Naruto, then they would kik any vampire's @$$.

Itsunari 2000
05-04-2005, 05:12 PM
Keeping in mind Ninja were skilled chemists in their own rights ,they'd probably use some kind of magnesium acid-like solution that could kill Vamps like swatting flies.

crazybayman
05-04-2005, 06:00 PM
You posted. Wow.

Yes. Yes I did. Finally. Hurrah. :tongue:

Ninja outrun vampire until daylight. Vampire burn. Ninja Kill ashes.

Ninja + 1

Precisely.

Plus, think about this: If Van Helsing, Buffy, and Simon Belmont can kill vampires, then I'm sure a Ninja can.

Same would go for Blade, and the Lichen/Vampire hybrid dude from Underworld, but they're hybrids, so they don't count.

At the end of the day, I think I'd rather be a Ninja/Vampire Hybrid. Like Blade. :)

Yuffie514
05-04-2005, 06:34 PM
Ninjas can beat vampires anyday. i mean, what's so scary about Dracula. vampires aren't smart, fast, practically invincible, creative, and flexible. ninjas win. vampires are so dumb and weak i think even my grandma could kill one! sure, they can change into a bat and try to fly away, but if one can pop a bird, one can pop a bat. i'm more "intimidated" from getting a bite from a pitbull than a vampire. wow, you sleep in a coffin, but it won't protect you.

Devourment
05-04-2005, 06:42 PM
Ninjas can beat vampires anyday. i mean, what's so scary about Dracula. vampires aren't smart, fast, practically invincible, creative, and flexible. ninjas win. vampires are so dumb and weak i think even my grandma could kill one!What!! Even: http://daily.greencine.com/archives/nosferatu.jpg

He'll come & bite ya in ya sleep! :p

Yuffie514
05-04-2005, 06:46 PM
no, i'll come to his place, pry open his coffin and make him Shish Kabob! he'd better be dead by then, but i can always drag him out before the sun comes up and watch him shrivel to a prune.
:beer: :joey: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mercen-X
05-04-2005, 06:56 PM
You just don't get it, do you?

Vampires have too many weaknesses. Ninja don't have weaknesses at all. Except maybe yielding to a higher authority of some sort.
Ninja are stealthy: they'll sneak up on a vamp and slit their throat, then gut them with their katana or ninja knife . . . or they'll just use razor wire to rip the vamp's head off.
Ninja are chemists: they'll concoct a "potion" that will easily rip a vamp apart from the inside, out.
Ninja are cautious: you say "sissy star-throwing pajama-wearing nightowls," I say "gigantic boomerang-launching flame-repellent armor-wearing super-fast blade masters with a tendancy to attack from long range."
Ninja are never alone: the shadows are a ninja's friends

Magus
05-04-2005, 07:26 PM
i think you watched too many Ninja movies.

ok ok 1st of all ... THIS IS STUPID! Making up some sort of fictionnal battle between Ninjas and Vampires. :rolleyes2 this is the reason why they maded up thoses stupid crappy movies such as Freddy vs. Jason or Alien vs. Predator.

okay well ... Ninja aren't THAT fast -_-' Ninjas r like ... assassins ... they avoid fighting at all costs and try to kill by stealth. They are trained for hand to hand combat but it's "just in case" they'll need it and it'll probably be to flee.

and Vampires doesnt have super-strengh or any crazy powers. they're just immortal people that cannot go into sunlight and that feeds on human blood.

crazybayman
05-04-2005, 08:06 PM
i think you watched too many Ninja movies.
Actually I've only watched a few.

ok ok 1st of all ... THIS IS STUPID!
Its just for a laugh. Try not to cry.

okay well ... Ninja aren't THAT fast -_-' Ninjas r like ... assassins ... they avoid fighting at all costs and try to kill by stealth. They are trained for hand to hand combat but it's "just in case" they'll need it and it'll probably be to flee.
Better watch what you say. Or they'll cut off your head and not even think twice about it. :eek:

and Vampires doesnt have super-strengh or any crazy powers.
Yes they do. Anne Rice said so.

Yuffie514
05-04-2005, 08:12 PM
i have no intent to pick on you Magus, but i'm here to make my point.

they're just immortal people that cannot go into sunlight and that feeds on human blood.
funny how you say immortal when i haven't seen a live one.

they avoid fighting at all costs and try to kill by stealth.
well, in case a ninja may have to fight, vamp will be dead.

it's been said that ninjas are more overrated than pirates, but don't take the vamps too seriously.

KuRt
05-04-2005, 08:49 PM
Ummmmm.. Pirates! Y´arrr!!!

faster skating penguin
05-04-2005, 09:00 PM
Well, it depends on what type of Ninjas we are talking about here. Sure Vampires are much cooler than the everyday ninjas you see.

Unless you count the Ninjas from Naruto, then they would kik any vampire's @$$.

Jubei kills Naruto

realultimatepower.com

T-MaN
05-04-2005, 09:03 PM
Jubei kills Naruto

Just who the heck is Jubei? Is he the samurai guy from Onimusha?

faster skating penguin
05-04-2005, 09:07 PM
*gasp*

T Man, you noob, he's from Ninja Scrolls.

T-MaN
05-04-2005, 09:13 PM
*gasp*

T Man, you noob, he's from Ninja Scrolls.

Oh, *THAT* dude...GeeZ, you were awfully specific there faster skating penguin :rolleyes2

Edit: I still say Naruto is much better. :p

SMF's Pineapple Twazzock
05-05-2005, 01:26 PM
vampires are great

Yew-Yevon
05-06-2005, 07:19 PM
Id rather be bitin by a Vampire chick and become one of then than get killed by a ninja.

crazybayman
05-06-2005, 08:09 PM
Id rather be bitin by a Vampire chick and become one of then than get killed by a ninja.

True. Especially if it was Akasha *drool*

Mercen-X
05-06-2005, 08:15 PM
You get bit and become vampires then . . . Yuffie514 and I will turn you into ash.