PDA

View Full Version : whats the funnest thing thats happend to you?

Garnie
05-03-2005, 08:20 PM
any of you had a very funny story to tell and you've told your friends that many times they wanna drive a pole up your ass. well there very welcome here.

lets start of with one of mine

5 years ago i was at school in my textiles class. my teacher wanted me to learn how to use a sewing machine. no one tock me threw it so i was on my own. anyway i was happliey sewing along whan i felt a little pain in my finger. i thought nothing of it so i carried on. to my great supprise my finger started to move swiftley up and down..........MY FINGER WAS CAUGHT IN THE SEWING MACHINE. in a panic and great asstonishment and shouted over to my friend amy.."amy.....erm can you get mellisa for me" (who was another friend of mine) and she says "why whats wrong?" and i said to her " i want her to help me my fingers stuck can you tell her to get the teacher".......I ASKED MY FRIEND TO GET MY OTHER FRIEND TO GET THE TEACHER!HOW DUMB WAS THAT.if ya think thats stupid when they where trying to get my finger out my foot was still on the pedel. so for a full 10 minuets after my finger was caught it was still going up and down!
any way to cut a long story short i was freed from the sewing machine but i never used one again!!!
.........................you gotta laugth thougth xDDDD

Brian The Pink Shark
05-03-2005, 08:25 PM
Once when i was on holiday, about 8 years ago, i want to a little play park and played on the monkey bars, my bor was playing football and scored a goal, i stupidly tried to clap my hands and fell and hit my chin off a lower bar, i had to go to hospital and my mum was really wrried it nearly ruined her holiday hahahahaha, actually come to think of it it wasnt that funny, my tonge was bit right through, there was blood everywhere and i couldnt eat for a week, still it was quite a memory :choc:

faster skating penguin
05-03-2005, 09:06 PM
Once I sawr a blimp.

boris no no
05-03-2005, 09:25 PM
when i'm drunk i tend to pee anywhere.
once i was peeing where i thought was a safe and secure area turned out to be right in the line of a securety camera......... bet they had a fun night! :p

sephiroth JR
05-03-2005, 10:40 PM
this aint funny but it was FUN:a couple of months ago my dad came to pick me up from rifle practice,he had always picked me up but had never seen me shooting.So anyway he saw me make some good shots and let me go on a proper police training course because he's a sargent in the police and he arranged it with his mates (higher up in the ranks),well the shooting part of it anyway.I was basically on a stretch of land with a bullet proof vest on holding a police issued sub machine gun,then i had to run whilst shooting targets set out over the distance of half a mile.Then i got some other gun practice with some more dangerous guns.shotgun,revolvers etc overall it was the most memorable day of my life,well weapon related anyway. :shoot: :fencing: :chop: :bigbiggri

SadisticStreetSoldie
05-04-2005, 06:56 PM
I was lying underneath my covers one morning and the very top of my inner thigh was itchy so I went down my trousers to stratch it and then all of a sudden my mum came barging into my room (my bed is right opppsite the entrance) and she thought I was playing with myself! I was so shocked I couldn't open my mouth to set her straight so I just slowly pulled my hand out of my trousers and let her do her thing.

Brian The Pink Shark
05-04-2005, 09:53 PM
this isnt really something that actually happened to me, but it happened to my mum and it was really funny. I was playing my playstation in my room and decided i was thirsty so i went downstairs to get a drink, my mum decided to hang up some clothes in my wardrobe and also thought it would be funny to spook me when i came back. Anyways i came back and got such a fright that i threw my drink up and it all landed on her :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: it was so funny :choc:

The Summoner of Leviathan
05-05-2005, 12:19 AM
Okay which time should I start with....

Well in grade five we our class went to the local pool for swimming lessons. One day while we were finiching up, the fire alarm rang. So we went to the changing room and changed. By the time I had off all my clothes, I realize I forgot my towel, so I ran bacl to get, in the nude. Mind you there was no one in the pool area, but it was embarressing, but looking back, I laugh at it, for my follishness.

Another time, we were running the river, and we stoped at this camp site. This was with my parents friends. That night four girls, including ym mom, needed to pee, but the out house stank somethin gnasty, so they went beside it to pee. Back then I was really afraid of the dark so, I had those old preschool flashlights. When I went by the outhouse, I shined it beside it, and there was my mom and her four friends, spread out, squating to pee.

SMF's Pineapple Twazzock
05-05-2005, 03:33 PM
when i firsted strarted primary i made a frisby out of building stuff and chucked it across the room hitting a teacher on head later she turned out to my class teacher