Variety:Necron

Strongest attacks:Safer Sephorith

Most effeciant:Necron

Longest living:Ultemicia

Out of :

Safer Sephorith:

Necron:

Ultemicia:

My votes are posted in the categorys already..

Destai
05-03-2005, 09:00 PM
I found Ncron the most difficult, but I enjoyed Ultimecias and Sephiroths fight much more.

Zifnab
05-03-2005, 10:06 PM
The battle with Ultimecia was the most epic of the three, second only to Kefka's.

rubah
05-03-2005, 11:25 PM
ex-death was harder than those suckers. I just let unjunctioned people lie dead against ultimecia. I didn't bother to make a decent party for sephiroth (I forgot who I had been using, actually).

and I fought necron at like five in the morning straight after doing the last dungeon in one-fell swoop.

they weren't as easy as vegnagun or braska's final aeon though.

Necron
05-04-2005, 04:13 PM
I think Necron is really hard (By the way, I am called Necron because i couldn't find any other available names where you don't have to put numbers at the end or anything like that)
I still can't do it. Can anyone give me some tips on him.
I think my levels are somewhere between 50 and 60. (Zidane, Vivi, Steiner and Eiko)

FiragaBreak
05-04-2005, 06:39 PM
Easiest: Safer Sephiroth (Beaten by Cloud's Omnislash equipped with last weapon.)
Ultimecia (Beaten by Sqaull's Lionheart equipped with Lionheart.)
Hard: UnderWater Weapon (Beaten by Cloud's Omnislash equipped with last weapon 20 times)
Ruby Weapon (Beaten by Cloud. Used Knights of Round 12 times)
Necron (Beaten by Zidane equipped ???Orcalic??? Used Sacrifice)

Maya
05-06-2005, 02:20 PM
Sephiroth was easy, really easy. Even for me.. :D
Ultimecia was a bit harder and lasted forever but fell eventually. Stamin a was the key there.
Necron was the most difficult one, but thank god I had auto-life :D
It would have been easier if I would have higher levels.

Dreddz
05-06-2005, 06:02 PM
Necron was easy !
Actually all FFVII VIII IX were easy
X-Death and Zeomus were harder

Delta
05-06-2005, 10:21 PM
Is it me or is IX last boss not appreciated enough has the least HP but is really effective.

I just finsihed 7 in 36 hours yay, and had already done IX and VIII so I turned IX on to kill Necron and got blown away! I was REALLY rusty he slaughtered me.

BackRoomKid
05-07-2005, 02:29 AM
Hardest:Necron

Easiest:Ultemicia

Variety:Safer Sephorith

Strongest attacks:Necron

Most effeciant:Necron

Longest living:Necron

I think the main reason why Necron, for me, was in most of my catagories was that i just never really developed my characters to level 99....and i was always struggling in that battle

Delta
05-07-2005, 04:20 PM
Yes that happens alot.

Ultemica was easiest for me but only because I had maxed out everybody and using GF was a nesscesity for me.

AerisIsMyGod
05-21-2005, 02:35 PM
Seeing as VII was my first Safer Sephiroth was goddamn hard and Necron was pisseasy

Safer Sephiroth > Ultemicia > Necron

Alexander
05-21-2005, 03:12 PM
Hardest: Safer Sephiroth.
Easiest: Tough choice between Ultimecia and Necron. But okay, Necron is the easiest. XD
Variety: Ultimecia.
Strongest attacks: Safer Sephiroth.
Most effeciant: Ultimecia.
Longest living: Safer Sephiroth.

However, if Trance Kuja were the Final Boss, instead Necron...

Hardest: Trance Kuja. I know you all will call me crazy because I think Ultimecia and Necron were easy and Trance Kuja and Safer Sephiroth were hard. I'll answer with two words. FLARE STAR. XD
Easiest: Ultimecia.
Variety: Ultimecia.
Strongest attacks: Trance Kuja. Flare Star. -_-"
Most effeciant: Ultimecia.
Longest living: Trance Kuja.

Rinoa Heartilly
05-23-2005, 01:15 AM
Necron is hard to say, if your lucky he may be the easiest endboss ever. If you're not, and he starts dishing out his evil attacks one after another then well....even auto-revive won't help you since he'll smithe you down right after you get back on your feet.

But imho overall the most long lived-epic-challenging boss is Ulti

BlackRibon
05-25-2005, 01:42 AM
Ultimecia is the hardest and is my favorite final boss.

*between those of course*

ArmoredChimp
06-15-2005, 01:12 AM
the whole 4 phase ultimecia battle was pure genius, the music of the final stage was incredible too. ultimecia was definitely the hardest too, i actually came very close to game over with that planet collision spell.

necron was too easy but would have been just perfect if he had about 90,000 hp instead of about 55,000

RedCydranth
06-15-2005, 03:08 AM
yeah, I'm the kinda guy whos characters are WAY overpowered, especially in 7, which made Sephiroth a walk in the park.

VIII, which at times was like pulling teeth (Am i the only one who found GFs stupid?) And since I wanted to get the game over with I just powered up one team and plowed through. because of this, and ONLY because of this do i have an admiration for Squall. I have never seen one character be SO far better than everyone else in their game. At least in FFT, Orlandu was gotten near the end, Squall was pure power all the way through. Oh, Ultimicia was a fun long battle, but not a big challenge.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and about Squall.. He's the best in his game by far, but as far as heroes in all FF games, he's not in my top 3 (I'd guess 4 or 5 tho.)

IX. I loved IX when I played it, and I, at the time found it to be my favorite game. Outside of FFT and Shining Force, no other game had totally enraptured me like IX had. So, I, like 7, powered everyone up to maximum potential and plowed over Kuja and Necron. I found a little place in my heart for Vivi and Freya because if this game. Those two were unstoppable.

Hardest? Ultimecia, then Necron, then Safer Sephy.

Alexander
06-15-2005, 05:00 PM
Necron is hard to say, if your lucky he may be the easiest endboss ever. If you're not, and he starts dishing out his evil attacks one after another then well....even auto-revive won't help you since he'll smithe you down right after you get back on your feet.

Necron is too random. But not random like Ozma. I mean, once he almost killed me with Grand Cross/Neutron Ring combo (Freya was jumping, Quina had Auto-Life).

But twice or thrice he used 7~10 Blue Shockwaves in a row after Grand Cross. What can I say? Limit Glove happy! xD

ArmoredChimp
06-16-2005, 02:36 AM
ultimecia was just such a cool fight, it was more epic than the others, because it was at like a billion years in the future or something and her quotes she says as you kill her sent shivers down my spine.

Yamaguchi Oyabun
06-17-2005, 11:02 AM
Hardest:Necron

Easiest:Safer Sephorith (I hated both forms of Seph. First is a total reject. Safer Seph is a rip-off of Kefka's ultimate form which was way better).

Variety:Ultimecia (I enjoyed fighting her different forms. She's a great last boss that provides a decent challenge if u don't know what u r doing. I just wish the game would build up her presence a little more to make the final battle feel even more epic).

Strongest attacks:Necron (comes out of nowhere and starts ripping u if u are ill prepared).

Most efficient: Necron

Longest living:Ultimecia

Loony BoB
06-17-2005, 11:08 AM
Anyone who thinks Ultimecia isn't the easiest clearly didn't get the Laguna card and card mod it for 100 Hero potions right before they took her on. :p

Alexander
06-17-2005, 01:05 PM
Anyone who thinks Ultimecia isn't the easiest clearly didn't get the Laguna card and card mod it for 100 Hero potions right before they took her on. :p

I didn't do that (and no, I didn't have Gilgamesh Card either) and she was a piece of cake anyway... xD