PDA

View Full Version : Teen Titans - I want it made

Mercen-X
05-03-2005, 09:05 PM
Here's what I was thinking: Collaboration between Rockstar (GTA) or perhaps whoever did Spider-Man, Namco (Tekken), UbiSoft (Prince of Persia), and whoever can make you feel as if you're flying without a vehicle. What company was responsible for that telekinesis game?

Robin/Nightwing - R. Cycle, Jet-Glider Cape, Birdarangs, whatever the heck he calls his explosives, Staff, various forms of martial arts, grappling hook
Starfire/Koriand'r - Flight, Starbolts, Super Strength
Cyborg - Sonic Cannon, T-Car, Detachable Remote Arm w/camera, Robot Strength
Raven - Flight, Shadow Warp, Shadow Control, Shadow Shifting
Beast Boy - Transformation, Animal Strength (only as an animal), Flight (only as a flying animal), Stealth (only as a sneaky or tiny animal), B-Ped
Terra - Stone Control, Petrification, Hardskin, Golem, Flight (when riding a rock under Stone Control), some martial arts

Extra Players:
Aqualad - Water Control, Freeze, Sea Creature Telepathy (can also communicate with BB underwater), Atlantean martial arts
Bumblebee - Stinger Guns, Shrinking (can provide for stealth), Flight, some martial arts
Mas y Menos (twins) - Super Speed
Speedy/Arsenal - arrows of varying effects almost like Green Arrow
Wildebeest - Monstrous Strength, various forms of wrestling

Hidden Players:
Kid Flash - Super Speed
Superboy - Super Speed (doesn't match Kid Flash), Flight, Super Strength
Wonder Girl - Super Strength (doesn't match Superboy), Bracelets (damage deflect), um . . .
Troia/Darkstar -
Red Ex - various gadgets, knuckle-blades, teleport or invisibility (never found out which)

Enemies:
Slade the Terminator/Deathstroke w/pyro powers
Blackfire/Komand'r
Thunder & Lightning
Mumbo
Mad Mod
Jynx
Mammoth
Gizmo
Brother Blood
Cinderblock
Plasmus
Overload
Red Ex
Warp
Dr. Light
Killer Moth
Atlas
Ravager
EDIT - Control Freak (in the TV)
EDIT - Johnny Rancid (in Johnny's reality)

Friendly Fire:
Beast Boy (mutagenically out of control)
Red Ex
Robin the Apprentice
Stone
Fullmetal Cyborg
Dark Raven
Starfire (actually Blackfire in disguise)
Terra

Tournament of Champions:
Titans and Titans East

I would not accept poor graphics or poor game mechanics of any kind.

Making Rob

Robin's martial arts have to be spectacular to see with or without his staff. UbiSoft managed to string attacks together very well in Warrior Within, but I love the fighting style in Tekken especially as of late. Perhaps a colaboration between the two.
There has to be a system by which the player can access all of Robin's gizmos without hassle or confusion.
The grappling hook travel should be like Spider-Man's webbing. The Jet-Glider will most likely be something of spared use.
The R. Cycle should settle easily onto the ground if you dismount in the air . . . unless it's taken too much damage.

Making Star

Koriand'rs Starbolts should be easy for rapid-fire. She should be able to build up power and let the energy explode to take out surrounding enemies. She should be able to fire heat beams from her eyes (not in string with the Starbolts, that's just lazy).

Making Cy

Cyborg should be able to repair, upgrade, and swap parts. He should be able to recharge his battery from a suitable energy source. He should be able to detach his arm at any time for reconnaissance. The arm should be controlled as if it were its own character.
Cyborg should be able to call on the T-Car and have it show up eventually wherever he may be or wherever he orders it to arrive.

Making Ra

As the most powerful character in the game, Raven's powers are very complex. You should be able to do hundreds of different things with her powers: Phasing through solid surfaces, teleportation, controlling objects. There's an issue: Shouldn't have to pick ONE object at a time. Should be able to BUILD range and pick up several items to do with what you please.
Also, Raven has the ability to frighten as well. hehe.

Making BB

As if Raven wasn't complex enough, Beast Boy can transform into ANY animal, whether or not they even exist on EARTH. I think a Tony Hawk approach would work well here. Different combinations of buttons (combined with 1 transform button) will make different animals. A few select default animals will be given in the handbook or help guide or whatever, but I don't think BB should be restricted.

Making Terra

Complex character no.3: Terra controls everything concerning the earth. She can teleport through the ground and dig up a grave for her enemies without breaking a sweat. She should be able to BUILD range to pick up several stones to do with what she pleases.
She should be able to make a rock skin for herself or to petrify certain weaker targets. The rock skin would serve to protect her and increase her physical attack power. She should be able to control a boulder WHILE riding on it.

Vyk
05-03-2005, 10:17 PM
As much as I'd like a game that can capture TT's essense. I'd almost hope nobody'd give it a try. I have a bad feeling nobody would be able to pull it off...

Pure Strife
05-03-2005, 10:42 PM
Haha, "deathstroke".

Having seen my share of comic/cartoon-based-on-comic/movie-based-on-cartoon-based-on-comic tie-ins, I'd pray that they don't make anymore, ever. Face it, games developers hate this kind of thing, why else would they make them so annoying to play? Though if done well 'twould be immensely fun.

Deathstroke.... haha.

Spammerman
05-04-2005, 01:56 AM
in the villians, did u include the matial arts guy who beats robin in the beginin, then robin goes to this mountain and woopos him bak?

Maxico
05-04-2005, 04:50 PM
Thats nice. But you do know that it couldn't possbily happen, ever, right?

Raven Nox
05-09-2005, 02:56 AM
Well... I plan on getting into video games when I grow up, mainly graphics though, but if I was already making them, I'd so make this game for you. I love the show, and a game would be fun.

Alice
05-11-2005, 06:41 AM
A Teen Titans game is currently in production. From what I've heard through sources it'll be pretty good, maybe not the range in which you stated, but its supposed to have alot of free-range and good graphics ^^

Strider
05-11-2005, 07:25 AM
You forgot about Control Freak. I disapprove. :(

Mercen-X
05-18-2005, 06:27 AM
Oooh yes! Control FREAK!!! I officially add him. But only in the realm of TV reality.