PDA

View Full Version : oversoul Mr T (spoilers?)

Bladoric
05-04-2005, 03:54 PM
Hi I need some help. I want to get the The End grid in one play tru, So I need to oversoul every monter/boss in the game.

Does anyone one if you need to oversoul Trema aswell to get it? If so witch enemy do i need to battly to get an oversouled Trema.

I didnt know about the The End grid untill the end of the game ( :P ) So does anyone know if its still do able to for me to get the The End grid ?

Hope this message gets a quick reply cuz tonight Im going to finish Trema !!!

SeeDRankLou
05-04-2005, 09:22 PM
Trema can't be oversouled, so no it's not necessary.

I don't believe it is every too late to start oversouling fiends to get The End garment grid. And there is no fiend that you only have once chance to oversoul. Every fiend except two can be found in the Via Infinito. The two exceptions are the two fiends in the Bevelle Underground, and they can be fought in Ch 5 as many times as you want. There are a few fiends that you have to fight as a boss battle, and then they become fightable in the Via Infinito, but there are only a few, and if you do all the side quests then you likely won't even have this problem.

rubah
05-07-2005, 07:12 AM
Actually, the only one that really hurts is Azi Dhaka or whatever. You can miss him ENTIRELY if you don't go through the last bit of the game the proper way (but where you can still turn back)

Odds are if you're missing an oversoul monster, that's him.

Force your way through and skip the piano playing, and you should have to fight him. I always forget to do this. I hear he's hard though, so good luck with that.
(but if you're fighting in the via infinito that should be a moot point)

Quina
05-08-2005, 08:01 AM
I pity the fool who tries to oversoul Trema.

Bladoric
05-08-2005, 04:20 PM
tnx for the help. I beated up Trema without fleeing any battles. I got about 54 % done of the game and I am at the end of the game. I missed much of the sidequests. Is there a good walktrough of all the enemys.

I want to start a new game plus soon but I want to get all the posseble stuff out off the old game.

Jakkko
05-08-2005, 05:07 PM
Wow oversoulin trema.....Hes hard enough already