PDA

View Full Version : Celestial Weapons

Sasquatch
05-05-2005, 06:15 AM
Alright, I've heard all around here about everybody's ultimate weapons, but I don't know too much about 'em. I have four of the Crests, but no Sigils yet, and I don't know how or where to get them, or how necessary they are. Do I need 'em? How much do they help? Or is it just too much of a hassle trying to dodge 200 lightning bolts and getting 00:00:00 in a chocobo race?

(And another thing. What's with the treasure chests that I can't open? There's one near the Monster Arena, there's one in Mushroom Rock Road (or something like that)...there's something I can't open in the gorge near the Calm Lands... What do I need to get to open 'em?

DeBlayde
05-05-2005, 07:38 AM
you need the celestial mirror. which you get when you get and defeat every aeon in the secret temple near the calm lands. Well, actually you get the cloudy mirror or something and then you must find a way to charge it up. then you can open those boxes.

For more information, might I recommend IGN.com?

Getting the celestial weapons is kinda neat. I mean, it's kind of a kill joy to watch Lulu caste Ultima and then not have it hurt very much. :mad:

Xander
05-05-2005, 11:43 AM
Have you seen the ultimate weapons thread stickied at the top of this forum?

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=22160

Might help =)

Sasquatch
05-05-2005, 06:28 PM
Ah...damn I'm stupid. Thanks. I'll just go check that thread.

MoonZapdos
05-05-2005, 07:01 PM
Alright, I've heard all around here about everybody's ultimate weapons, but I don't know too much about 'em. I have four of the Crests, but no Sigils yet, and I don't know how or where to get them, or how necessary they are. Do I need 'em? How much do they help? Or is it just too much of a hassle trying to dodge 200 lightning bolts and getting 00:00:00 in a chocobo race?

(And another thing. What's with the treasure chests that I can't open? There's one near the Monster Arena, there's one in Mushroom Rock Road (or something like that)...there's something I can't open in the gorge near the Calm Lands... What do I need to get to open 'em?

My way to get 00:00:00:

1) In this first part you need luck with the position of the ballons. Eventually, the other racer will go for the 1st balloon that MUST be on the left. If that happens, you can catch the other four. You MUST catch at least 3 or you'll have no chance.
2) Catch along the whole race at least 14 or 15 ballons!
3) Never sacrifice a bird hit for a balloon.
4) If you can't avoid a bird hit, make sure that hit is at THE END.

My results:

Balloons: 15
Birds: 1

- or -

Ballons: 14
Birds: 0

Tai-Ti
05-29-2005, 10:56 AM
The Ultimate weapons ant vital, but are good to have, i only got Aurons, and it was a pleasure to watch him do over 9999 each time. The Sigils are the most important ones, or your ppl wont do over 9999 and will still have no AP on them. To get the Celstial mirror you must take the cloudy mirror to a place on the new road at macalania forrest, im to lazy to give more info on that, mostly cause u can find out on that site that was givin b4!