PDA

View Full Version : Closing Threads

MoonZapdos
05-05-2005, 06:54 PM
I would like to know if there is a way to close our own threads. :greenie:

Leeza
05-05-2005, 07:07 PM
First you have to become Staff and then Former Staff. Or be a Recognized Member. I think they also have the ability. Otherwise, no...I don't think. :confused:

crono_logical
05-05-2005, 07:24 PM
You could always PM a mod to do it for you and they agree it's worth closing :p

MoonZapdos
05-08-2005, 10:45 PM
First you have to become Staff and then Former Staff. Or be a Recognized Member. I think they also have the ability. Otherwise, no...I don't think. :confused:
Tell me at least 10 ways to become a Recognized Member.

TasteyPies
05-08-2005, 10:52 PM
Tell me at least 10 ways to become a Recognized Member.

Ok, follow this 10 point plan to get anything you want on these boards.

1)Continue posting on these boards and be someone that everyone loves. Be kind, helpfull, funny and understanding.

2)Grant sexual favors to a person in position of authority.

3)*repeat step 2*

4)*repeat step 2*

5)*repeat step 2*

6)*repeat step 2*

7)*repeat step 2*

8)*repeat step 2*

9)*repeat step 2*

10)*repeat step 2*

Its fool proof.

MoonZapdos
05-08-2005, 11:07 PM
I'll just ask Leeza. =X

Cybele
05-08-2005, 11:14 PM
I'll just ask Leeza. =X

Becoming an RM requires you to be here A LOT longer than you have been. It could take years before you get that status. Just be a good member and follow the rules. I don't really know any tips, but look at how long people who have them like Trumpet Thief and TheAbominatrix have been here. They weren't just handed their titles, they earned them. :)

Leeza
05-08-2005, 11:22 PM
That's right. They weren't handed their titles. They earned them. That's what it takes to become an RM. You must have done something to contribute to the site in some form. For example, TheAbominatrix runs Eyes On You and Trumpet Theif did a good job with Eizon while it was here. Every RM has in one form or another contributed to EoFF in order to receive their title. You don't necessarily have to have been here for a long time in order to do that, but that's usually the way it turns out anyway. Plus, you do have to be someone that sets a good example for the rest of the members.