PDA

View Full Version : What do you think?

benking27
05-05-2005, 09:37 PM
From what we've seen of the pics of this game, what do you think the story of this game is going to be? We know Vincent and Cait Sith are in the game, so......

Just wanna know what you guys think.

Craig
05-06-2005, 02:55 PM
The Turks.

dvo
05-06-2005, 08:53 PM
I think it's gonna be Vincent and Cait Sith both getting revenge. They were both former turks right? Both screwed over by the turks? So their ya go. :)

benking27
05-06-2005, 08:58 PM
OK. Feel free to make up stuff if you want. I mean just say what you think this game should be about or what you think would be a really good story or plot twists for this game.

I just want you guys to use your imagination.

About the Turks....
Since you guys brought it up, I think it should be like Vincent and Cait Sith form their own little group of Turks, or even make a new name for the Turks.

Yoko-sama
05-28-2005, 09:07 PM
I think its cool that Cait Sith is actually in the game.Its stupid how he isnt in Advent Children.I just dont see how thats gonna work, but ok...

KoShiatar
06-07-2005, 09:43 PM
Frow what I've seen the game is set one year after Advent Children, so I think it's gonna be about things left out from that. I find it very interesting that the main character is Vincent, there's lot to tell about him.

crashNUMBERS
06-07-2005, 11:05 PM
The game looks fine so far. I think it'll survive.

BackRoomKid
06-08-2005, 12:15 AM
I think its cool that Cait Sith is actually in the game.Its stupid how he isnt in Advent Children.I just dont see how thats gonna work, but ok...

he is in Advent Children

yea, the game is starting to look a lil' more interesting with that new website going on and all...right now I'm focused on AC but DoC seems cool...i'd like to see this as Vincent's story...why he seems to stay invovled with Cloud and Midgar

Croyles
06-08-2005, 03:07 PM

Correction, he IS in advent children, he rides on Red XIII's back every now and again.

EDIT: sorry backroomkid, didnt read your post.

Zidane_Tribal
06-13-2005, 04:40 PM
from what i saw at E3 the game looks awesome. with a little bit of rpg in it, and an awesome devil may cry style in it too, its gotta be awesome. i cant wait to kick some more ass with Vincent!

KoShiatar
06-13-2005, 10:06 PM
I can't wait to have Vincent galore.
NOOOOO at my venerable age I'm becoming a Vincent fangirl!! *cries* somebody stop me!!!!