PDA

View Full Version : Ugly Love <3

Shlup
05-06-2005, 07:48 AM
Do you have anything that you know is just ugly but you love it anyway? And don't say your face or my face 'cause I will punt you and score two points or something.

Right now I'm wearing ugly fleecey pants with polar bears that are way too big for me and make my ass look like someplace to live and BJ says they're very unsexy... but they're so soft. When my legs are all shaved and smooth these pants make me dance. :D

WildRaubtier
05-06-2005, 08:00 AM
My budgie. Tempted to say ul's face.

Miriel
05-06-2005, 08:07 AM
My chucks! They're old and dingy and falling apart, but I love 'em.

Mercen-X
05-06-2005, 08:39 AM
I don't really become attached to material things. I don't really become attached to people either, 'cause most of them end up betraying me. My dad never got rid of his crappy NES that didn't even play cartridges anymore. Although he did smash it one day out of the blue.
I keep a box of torn up electronics. I figure one day I'll build a robot to destroy humanity. Who knows?

Ko Ko
05-06-2005, 09:14 AM
I have an old doll passed down in my family for a very long time. It is the scariest looking thing on the face of this earth, but I love it like there was no tomorrow.
Also, I have this pair of knickers which are lacey and pink and look absolutely juvenile. :skull3: But confidence goes up by 35% whenever I wear them.

Devourment
05-06-2005, 09:17 AM
Hmmm, ugly love... I don't know...

... Spiders?

I kind of hate them & love them at the same time & they're ugly. I love them because they fascinate me, but I also hate them because I don't like to touch them. :greenie:

Resha
05-06-2005, 09:44 AM
Myself! :D

Meat Puppet
05-06-2005, 09:50 AM
Nope.

boris no no
05-06-2005, 12:30 PM
meat puppet :love:

yeah i'm joking........ :tongue:
erm.....probally all the stuff in my room! its all either bright pink or red :love: taky but i love it all!
plus when me and my friend move out we're going to decorate the house with alsorts of crazy stuff! :love: :D

Chris
05-06-2005, 12:32 PM
All the burgers at McDonalds are damn ugly... BUT I LOVE MCDONALDS!!! :love:

TheAbominatrix
05-06-2005, 12:42 PM
My suede jacket and my bright orange 'family reunion' dress. Ugly clothing, but very awesome. The jacket my dad had tailored in China when he was on leave from Vietnam, and his mom had it until she died. I picked up the dress at the thrift store. I love those things.

theundeadhero
05-06-2005, 01:56 PM
In winter I wear an old 70's OD Green army coat thats pretty torn up and worn out, but I love it :love:

Jojee
05-06-2005, 02:25 PM
My boyfriend! :love:

Just kidding, he's lovely and beautiful ^_^ I can't think of anything... cos' anything that I love anyway becomes beautiful.

fire_of_avalon
05-06-2005, 03:57 PM
Aww, I was gonna say my face, but I don't want to be punted. ;_;

Uhm. I have this stuffed dog toy that my friend Jessie gave me that's really really scary to some people, but I love it just the same, but I don't have a picture of it.

Nod
05-06-2005, 04:31 PM
my teenage mutant ninja turtle

IT PWNS!!!

:D

Dreddz
05-06-2005, 06:13 PM
My cat
Hes one pug-ugly kitty but I like him anywayz

Ryth
05-06-2005, 11:51 PM
Your mom!! lol Just joking I guess one thing I love even though its ugly is....well I don't know. The Dot Hack games are pretty ugly but I still like them.

Apollo
05-07-2005, 12:06 AM
My eye glasses.
They are old, bent up and look crooked on my face.
But I'm to attached to get rid of them right now.
I'm hopeless! :p

rubah
05-07-2005, 04:14 AM
I used to have this 'snuggler' blanket. It was red plaid and I sorta stole it from my grandparents one night by way of refusing to let go of it.

It dissentigrated into rags pretty quickly but I still loved it.

I still love my pink panther stuffed animal, and I got that from McCoy's (which is long gone now) when I was like three.
<3 Pinky.

Calliope
05-07-2005, 04:17 AM
Grey oldmantweedtrousers that are way too big and drape under my shoes as I walk, paired with green and blue tiedyeshirt that Abby and I made, and green and brown and yellow flowery shirt that I stole from JoeandAbby's Grandmother.

Somehow, it works. :D!