PDA

View Full Version : Dos any one like alice in chains around here???

Dan longfletch
05-06-2005, 11:39 AM
:cool: :cool: If any one dos like them then could you tell me were you can get merobelia and t-shirts from because i cant find them anywere. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Devourment
05-06-2005, 11:41 AM
:cool: :cool: If any one dos like them then could you tell me were you can get merobelia and t-shirts from because i cant find them anywere. :confused: :confused: :confused:Try Ebay?

Or type it into google web search. :)

& no I don't like them.

Edit: I think this should be in the lounge.

Xander
05-06-2005, 11:42 AM
I don't know them but I'm guessing they are a band. In which case we have a forum for music discussion, "The Lounge", so I'll move this thread there for you.

Edit - Never mind, somebody did. ^_^

Rye
05-06-2005, 11:50 AM
I think I heard one song by them, it was pretty good. As I've been saying in like, every band thread, can you recommend one song and one album that is good and dark by them?

Dan longfletch
05-06-2005, 11:55 AM
when you say them do you meen alice in chains

Meat Puppet
05-06-2005, 12:10 PM
@Rye: Angry Chair and/or Would

Dan longfletch
05-06-2005, 01:44 PM
:D :D finaly someone who knows them.do you know any other songs apart from angrychair and would.

Captain Maxx Power
05-06-2005, 02:10 PM
Go buy Dirt by them, it's an utter masterpiece of a descent into darkness.

Meat Puppet
05-06-2005, 03:28 PM
:D :D finaly someone who knows them.do you know any other songs apart from angrychair and would.

Yes, I do. And I like other songs other than Angry Chair and Would, but those two just happen to be my favourite Alice in Chains songs. ;)

And yeah. MP has got it right. (go buy Dirt)

There's a best of the box somewhere, but I've never managed to find it.

Leeza
05-06-2005, 04:31 PM
I like <i>Rooster</i>.

Pure Strife
05-06-2005, 07:44 PM
Grind is a nice and dark song. Easy to find being as it was a single. Rain When I Die is my favourite track though.

And yes, Dirt is a friggin masterpiece. Jerry Cantrell is a huge influence for me.

Sketch Turner
05-07-2005, 02:19 AM
Yeah, I'm definately an Alice in Chains fan. Own their complete(though short) discography. Dirt's a totally aesome CD.
My fave song by them is...probably Down In A Hole. :)

Dan longfletch
05-11-2005, 03:44 PM

Yes, I do. And I like other songs other than Angry Chair and Would, but those two just happen to be my favourite Alice in Chains songs. ;)

And yeah. MP has got it right. (go buy Dirt)

There's a best of the box somewhere, but I've never managed to find it.ive got best of the box and you can get it from most music stores

Dreddz
05-11-2005, 09:33 PM
never heard of them but they sound rocky so im not intrested

GooeyToast
05-11-2005, 09:48 PM
Are you kidding me? I love Alice in Chains!!!!!! I just downloaded 5 of their albums and i personally love Dirt. My favorite song on the album would probably have to be Them Bones and/or Godsmack (which the band "Godsmack" was coincidentily named after). My all-time fav. of them though is Man in the Box. I'll have to burn the other albums so i can listen to them too. :D

If you're looking for memoribilia, you can try ebay, but i've also seen some Alice in Chains "Dirt" t-shirts down at Hot Topic with the album cover on it. If youre' looking for something else though, you should defiently use ebay, seeing as AiC doesn't really market many products.

XxSephirothxX
05-11-2005, 10:10 PM
I was sure this thread was going to be about Alice in Wonderland. I've never heard of Alice in Chains, though.

GooeyToast
05-11-2005, 11:37 PM
They're one of the best hard rock/alternative bands to come out of the early 90's (or late 80's, i can't remember).

I would definetly recommoned listening to them if you like bands like Tool, Faith No More, or Stone Temple Pilots (all of which are some of my favorites).

Meat Puppet
05-12-2005, 12:44 AM
Too many people think Alice in Wonderland when Alice in Chains is mentioned. It is an outrage.

starlet
05-12-2005, 04:20 PM
'yeeeaaaahhh they're goin' to snuff the rooster....yeah yeahhhhh' :love:
Thats a good song...
I love AIC :love:

Freya Coral
05-18-2005, 06:33 AM
AIC rocks... I have Facelift, Dirt, and the "tripod" album (with the three-legged dog on the cover) - all brilliant.

R.I.P. Layne Staley.