PDA

View Full Version : OMG good things really do come from bad things

Brian The Pink Shark
05-06-2005, 04:09 PM
Today in English we were told to split into groups, my group only had two people in it and every other group had 5, we were supposed to do an essay plan together but the other guy deserted me to go to the library, my teacher said that the team with the best plan would get a lolly pop each ( yes im in 5th year at high school) so im trying my hardest to get my plan done on my own but it was nowere near as good, but my Teahcer said i could have a lolipop anyways because i did so well on my own :bigbiggri

so have you every got something good out of something bad? :choc:

Jojee
05-06-2005, 04:44 PM
I love lollipops ^__~ mmm.. what flavor?!

And I dunno, I suppose good grades <- studying = good, but I never do that... ;x

Meat Puppet
05-06-2005, 05:19 PM
One time, I accidently fed a man poison and killed him. :(
But then we found out he was actually like, satan or something and he was going to kill everyone in the room so I won. :D

Resha
05-06-2005, 05:23 PM
I ated a lollipop today. It was a strawberry fruit chewy, but it had a yellow stick. :( My friend said that yellow sticks lyk totally clahsed with my lyk school uniform and lyk that my bf wud lyk totally break up wif me now. :weep: But lyk...next time I'm getting a lollipop with a white stick! Because white is nicer. :)

T-MaN
05-06-2005, 05:24 PM
I once accidentally fell on this old man when I fell off my balcony. I thought I killed the dude, but it turned out that I fixed his aching back ( and he is still alive thank god ). What a weird turn out. :p

Rainecloud
05-06-2005, 05:24 PM
I used to receive stickers from the dentist.

Mercen-X
05-06-2005, 08:26 PM
I have no idea.

Chris
05-06-2005, 08:41 PM
I went to Paris, that at first, seemed like a bad idea.
But it turned out fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

boris no no
05-06-2005, 08:43 PM
i threw up last night after too much alcohol. my sister then trod in it this morning!
xD
hahaha

Resha
05-06-2005, 08:46 PM
i threw up last night after too much alcohol. my sister then trod in it this morning!
xD
hahaha

xDDDDDDDD EBIL! :p

Blackmageboi
05-06-2005, 09:23 PM
i went to france and my....oh wait that didn't turn out good at all

so nothing

disapointedchild
05-06-2005, 09:30 PM
There is this guy who makes me mad, so I told on him saying he had marijiwana in his locker. I just wanted them to mess up his stuff, but turns out he really did have mary jane. :p