PDA

View Full Version : Which game should I play?

MoonZapdos
05-07-2005, 12:21 AM
I already cleared all my FFs except FFTA at 100% and FF6. Any suggestions in which game should I play first? *posts poll* The pool shall close tomorrow.

Martyr
05-07-2005, 12:47 AM
I voted FFVI, but maybe you should play TA first.

TA is a pretty bad game when it's compared to FFT, and it'll leave you with a bad taste in your mouth if you play it last.

VI, on the other hand, is so fraking good that after you suffer TA, it'll be a pleasant relief to finish up with one of the best games in the series (Many call it THE best, but I still hold that FF1 NES deserves that title)

Masamune·1600
05-07-2005, 01:02 AM
While the best FF is an oft-debated topic, and one with no objective answer, almost everyone will agree that FFVI is far superior to FFTA. While I don't personally view FFVI as the best game in the series (I hold it second, to FFVII), it is an excellent experience. So is FFTA, but I much prefer FFVI, and expect the poll will reflect such sentiments.

Given that FFVI is a console game and FFTA is for a handheld system, I will point out that playing them concurrently is not difficult. Let me reiterate, however, that FFVI is my recommendation.

DJZen
05-07-2005, 01:30 AM
FFTA is very good. FFVI is very gooder.

rubah
05-07-2005, 05:13 AM
Play TA first because it's shorter.

That way the wait will edge your desire for ff6.

saving the best for last and such.

Dreddz
05-07-2005, 04:11 PM
FFTA is an OK game to me but VI was so much superior